Her past part 1

Her Only Wish

Jonghyun immediately rushed her to the nearest hospital, pacing up and down anxiously waiting for her result.

When the doctor finally came out, he rushed towards him who sighed grimly and urshered him to his office. Gesturing to the seat in front of him, the doctor finally broke the news to him.

"She has cancer... It's terminal and has reached the last stage..."

___________________________________

"You're lying... It can't be."

"I'm not Mr Kim. I'm Nora's personal doctor and has treated her before until that day when she was released from the hospital. She even came back to me once and asked me if her disease was coming back and after going through the check-ups it was confirm that it was back. She was obviously shocked  and warned me to never tell anybody about this-"

"And did you?"

"Yes I told her mother secretly."

"How long was she fighting cancer?"

"About 7 years I presume...She had cancer when she was 9 years old... By the way, she only has 7 months left to live... so- " 

"Okay that's enough. Is she awake?"

"Yes. Just don't pressure her too much arasso?" But Jonghyun had shut the door before he could reply. At that moment, he just needed to find one person and that one person needed to explain it to him, and that person was his dear dongsaeng which he loves very much and was going to die soon.

Nora

______________________________

"Why didnt you tell me?" Jonghyun asked warily anger burned in his eyes yet there was a hint of sadness that his dongsaeng didn't trust him enough to tell him.

"You know about it huh? Stupid doctor." Nora cussed and slowly got up.

"But if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have even knew anything!"

"Its not that much big of a deal oppa... I've learnt how to cope with it already." Nora insisted while giving him a weak smile showing that she was fine but Jonghyun knew well enough to know that when a women says she's fine, she's not.Just that very thought of Nora battling her battles without anyone with her was just unimaginable... How did she even survive?

"Wh- No , tell me all about it. From the moment you had cancer tell me everything this time. Please Nora... I want to know. You're my dear dongsaeng, a little sister I never had and what kind of brother would let his little sister suffer alone? Give me some of your burdern please. Nora..." his eyes pleaded her with all his might as she finally caved in.

"Fine."

_________________

Flashback(Nora's POV)

At the age of 9 when she found out she had cancer...

I was on my way back to Luhan's place my hands were now sore from all the heavy groceries. *Geez Luhan don't you know how to help me? Seriously?? Aish...* Luhan and I were playing and I lost big time making me relunctant to leave the house. 

It was winter and I forgot to bring my jacket with me making me walking out with a sleeveless dress and tight leggings. I bit my bottom lip and shivered at the cold breeze which passed me. * Just another 2 blocks away... * she thoughted deeply and continiued walking.

When out of a sudden, I felt a throbbing pain in my head which made me stop dead on my tracks. I froze unwillingly unable to move my limbs. My body became heavier and I dropped on me knees trying to support myself with me right hand while my left was clenching my head weakly.

I clenched my teeth at the sudden pain which came like a tidal and closed my eyes. Harder each time the pain came. tears were already  rolling down my cheeks and finally, fatigue took overme as the world around me spun around before small black dots came blocking my view.

Soon, darkness was all around me.

I woke up the next morning realizing I was in a hospital and saw a man in his twenties beside me writing some notes on his clipboard engrossed in his thoughts until I let out a soft cough. The man's ears perked up and turned his attention to me before giving me a warm but sympathetic smile.

"You're awake."

I nodded my head weakly, opening my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

*What the?* the man chuckled lightly and checked my throat.

"Okay, try it again." he cooed softly.

"Who are you? Where am I? What happened? Why am I here?" I asked.

The man gave me a sympathetic smile before answering all my questions. Turns out that I had a tumor in my brain and was in need of an operation. My parents were rushing here now and I had to decide whether I wanted an operation.

I shook my head weakly. *Who would want an operation? I mean it's crazy!*

Being a 9 year old. This was a big impact to me. I hated the hospital and let alone an operation! I refused to see my family nor friends for the next few months but I was transfered into a single ward which my father paid for. 

My usual routine would to just sleep, eat, pee, on the television and take some meds to make myself better. I knew that I couldn't stay here much longer but then, I didn't want an operation no matter what.

I sighed heavily and was about to sleep when I heard someone knock the door. "Come in," I said and laid on my back.

A boy about my age entered my room. I raised my eyebrows and examined him. He was wearing a baseball cap which covered his brownish hair. He was wearing the hospital attire but something was different about him. I could feel it.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.  The boy didn't reply me but just did some signs. I couldn't understand anything and gave him a weird look.  He sighed and produced out a pen and a piece of paper.

Anneyong Chingu! 

He wrote.

I took the pen away from him and wrote on the paper.

What do you want?

To be your friend of course!

Friend?

I havent had one for a few months now. What made him think he could just be my friend? Besides he's a stranger...

I looked at him one last time before turning my back to him and looked away from him.

I closed my eyes when I felt him shaking me but gave up a little later. I opened my eyes when I heard the door was closed. I stared at the door and noticed the piece of paper on my bed and picked it up

I'll be seeing you tomorrow arraso?

I softened towards the piece of paper. "It's been a while since I saw Myungsoo, Wonder if he's worried..."

___________________________________
Sorry for the latte update but I'm not feeling well recently you know it's the woman;s curse..................................................

Darn. 

But still please do look forwar to the next chappie~ If you don't really understand this chappie, I'm sure the next one would just clarify but if you dont just comment it in the story comments~

SARANGHAEYO~~~~~~~~~ Lovelies