Bad Day Part 1

Her Only Wish

"Yah... Are you really okay?" Boomi asked over the call and Nora's reply was still the same.

"Neh. I don't really care about that old snake lady anyways."

"B-But... Nevermind. See you in school tomorrow." with that, Nora hung up the call and sighed.

Boomi was the 15th caller that had called her. She was indeed shock that Myungsoo hadn't woke her up but instead gave her a jacket, she couldn't help but feel touched at his actions and when she took out her phone, she realised that it was rather slow.

It took exactly 5 minutes before she found out the main cause of the lagging.

176 new messages.

18 missed calls.

All of them were mostly from her classmates but some of them were from her juniors who had witness or heard the scene. She softened a little at their actions even after knowing that she had a broken home. Though it was a little to... Exagerated.

I mean like, they really did a good job on spamming her phone.

She scrolled down and saw a message from Chom Mi and opened it warily.

To: Nora

Mianhe. I didn't want you to get in trouble any further... Forgive me for not punching that old hag. So....................... Don't be a weakling and cry.

Nora's eyes wide and chuckled at her text. *Chom Mi-ah*

She scrolled down further and saw many other messages.

NORA YAAAAAA MIANHE! I WANTED TO HELP YOU BUT YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND DID IT IN MY PLACE. I'LL TREAT YOU TO SOME ICE CREAM TOMORROW OKAY? DON'T CRY OVER THAT B*TCH.

- Daehyun

Nora! OMO i heard of what happen from Daehyun oppa. Stay strong okay???? If you need someone to comfort you just call me alright you have my no. right?????????? 

I know you do because Daehyun told me he gave it to you on a DARE???? Trololol I don't know about the whole story about the dare but do tell me next time yeah? 

-Shin Yeong

I smiled at her text. What did I do to ddeserve such nice people?? I snifled a little and went straight to bed. I didn't have the mood to do anything anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

I sighed boredly as I looked into the first drawer which contained my old, 'boring' clothes that were left to rot there. I was about to close it when something caught my eye.

A plain white t-shirt.

It may look like something ordinary but to be honest, Nora noona had gotten it for him because he was locked out from his house and he had forgotten to wear any tops.

In addition, it was snowing.  I remember sitting at the edge of the stairs crying. I banged the door and asked for forgiveness but instead, there was no reply.

I started to sob until I felt warm arms embracing me tightly. It was so warm and comfortable. 

"Myungsoo ah. You're so cold. Come on at least wear this." someone cooed and before I knew it. I felt warmth again. But not as much as the first one. I looked up at the figure.

"Noo- Noona!" I sobbed and hugged her tightly while she my head. "It's alright Myungsoo. Are you still cold? Here." she took out her winter jacket and put it around my small body while trying to comfort me. 

Soon, she took out something from her pocket. 

"What's that?" I asked with curious eyes.

She chuckled at my expression. "Here. This is a magic sweet which noona got for you on the way here. This sweet is said to bring smiles to people who are sad." she opened the wrapping as she handed to me the sweet.

I examined the sweet for a while and ate it.

Immediately, the mixed flavor of honey and caramel melted into my mouth and the sweetness was just delightful. The combinatation of both my favourite flavour was mixed pretty well as I could tell that the caramel was the colour of a bright orange which meant that it was just perfect.

I gave her a big smile and clapped my hands in joy childishly, "DAEBAK! DAEBAK!" he cheered. 

After that Nora brought Myungsoo over to her apartment and they slept together through the cold winter night

Before he slept, he heard those three words that made his heart flutter. Though it was soft, it was pretty audible to him.

"I love you."

____________________

Sorry for the damn short chappie but I just want to tell you guise that

IMMA BACK DUDES

Lets party and celebrate.

Sorry for not being able to update because I was kinda sick and had my End Of Year examination so yeah I'm really sorry for not updating etc etc. 

I love you guise for not unsubscribing. >Muacks a million<

Throws hugs and rainbows and yeah.

I will be udating regularly from now on and hope it wouldn't disappoint