Truth

Her Only Wish

Nora's POV

*Can it be that you're still not over Shin Yeong?*

Myungsoo's POV

Those few days with Chom Mi were TERRIBLE! A DISASTER! Everwhere I went, I would see Chom Mi there and whenever I saw her, I had to act all 'lovey- dovy' in front of her but still had to keep my bad boy aura and trust me it was hard.

It was as hard as trying to break a rock which was as big as mother earth herself.

I sighed and ruffled my hair as I thought of Nora noona, how I must have hurt her. After all she has been with me since young and of course, been with me through ups and downs yet, treating her like someone who was a stranger to me must have hurt her a whole lot.

Why did I even agree to this? Everytime, every single terrible second I spend with Chom Mi made me wonder why I even agreed to get revenge on Shin Yeong and after that I remembered the fact that I wanted her to have a taste of her own medicine.

How she dumped me like I was nothing, not even human. Okay maybe some of it was my fault but she didn't need to slap me did she? That's just, cruel. Also considering the fact that I had bad memories with slapping.

Images of me being cruelly tortured by my mother came rushing back to me. All the feelings I had that were all suppose to be buried deep down in my heart came rushing through me. Tears streamed down my face quickly as I buried my face in my hands. 

*Ettoke? I'm crying. Damn it!*

______________________________________

Nora's POV

I smiled grimly at the thought and wondered if I should approach him but hesitated when I caught sight of Chom Mi. 

*I have no right to interfere but for now, Chom Mi, I'll let you handle things. Just you wait. I'll be the one for Myungsoo not you. I'll have him.*

I slowly left soon after I saw her hugging him. That image made me jealous since I should have been the one instead of her.

______________________________________

Chom Mi's POV

I bit my lower lip and hid behind the wall when I saw Nora putting lunch boxes in L's bag not just once but everday. AISH seriously can't she learn how to take a break? He's mine and even the whole school knows that. Isn't she afraid of rumors spreading like how she would be a third wheel or the one trying to break our relationship apart?

I swore if Nora wasn't Myungsoo's friend, I would have made every single day of her life miserable for her so that she would leave school ad not bother the two of us together. 

But NO.

L warned me that if I ever lay a finger on her, I would be immediately dumped and humilliated in the worst way possible and thinking of what he was thinking made me shiver. 

Damn, why must my rival be someone whom knew L?

I followed Nora once L left me for who knows why and saw her enter the school's garden dancing gracefully as she walked typical her who was trying to act cute. I hated how the way she walked made her look like her dancing gracefully like she was a swan or some fairy tale like princess.

Me? I think I would be considered the 'Bad Guy' of the story. The one who makes thinks go wrong and in the end loses to the hero but now is reality and chances of it happening are zero percent since I'm after all-

Beautiful

Rich

Smart

Wanted by the boys in my school

Those are the only things I would need in my life now and forever. But now one more thing has been added to my list- Myungsoo oppa.

I smiled in victory  as I looked at her with a cunning smile. She would never be able to get him.

I walked a little closer and heard someone sniffing. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around to see Myungsoo crying? I softened a little and moved to the other direction slowly and poped out pretending like nothing happened.

I approached L slowly and hugged him without any hesitation. I smirked in victory when I saw Nora leaving and felt L push me on the ground at the exact moment when she left.

"Yah! What was that for?" I screamed but not so loud afraid of Nora whether she was still around here.

"Get lost." He croaked but I remain firm on the ground.

"I SAID GET THE BLOODY HELL OUTTA HERE!'' he screamed which made me scramble up to my knees and left immediately. *Damn he's making it so hard for me to approach him*

__________________________________

I stormed my way to the toilet and on the tap splashing the cool water onto my face shudddering against the sudden coolness and felt myself immediately relaxed for a while.

"I swear Park Chom Mi will be the death of me..."he muttered before turning around to see a figure quickly retreating.

*Must be a fan or something...*

A/N- Hope that you enjoyed this chapter too and is not a complete fail! Kamsamida! 

Also I want to thank my first two subbies - 

balloon_ & TeenTopDA99 

because you just made my day^^~

Saranghaeyo~