Acknowledgement

Her Only Wish

I frowned towards the annoying alarm clock which rang endlessly causing my ears to bleed.(Pun intended)

I groaned quietly before slipping out of bed and saw a message. 

From Dino Oppa

Remember to smile! I'll be  flying to Japan for a short while but I'll come back in a weeks time okay? Mianhe~~ 

I chuckled at the message before replying back-

To Dino Oppa

It's okay, you guise did many things for me yesterday and I'm very thankful! When you guise come back, remember to call me and I'll cook a feast for you guise okay? Tell Taemin and Onew oppa that I'll have banana milk and of course chicken. ;)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nora trudge slowly towards the school gates but as soon as she entered the front gates, slowly formed a smile trying to erase all sadness away and beamed at anyone who passed by or even exchange a few words with them before happily skipping towards the hallway.

And there he was, listening to his headphone, back against the lockers with his eyes closed. *Myungsoo*

She smiled softly at the sight before unconsiously approaching him.

"What do you think you are doing?" someone hissed behind her.

Nora turned around in shock; only to realise that it was none other than Kim Shin Yeong who gave her a look.

"I- I wanted to um... Go to the ladies?" she lied nervously while letting out a shaky laugh.

But Shin Yeong didn't take believe it. She rolled her eyes before using her thumb to point to the other end. "The nearest toilet is there, Nora. Just say if you wanted to stalk Myungsoo or something."

Nora flushed a bright shade of pink before shaking her head vigerously. "Aniyo! That's not what-"

She was interupted halfway when she felt someone push her from the back and almost fell if not for Shin Yeong.

Shin Yeong narrowed her eyes towards the culprit and before she could do anything, Myungsoo had quietly lead Chom Mi away.

She frowned before returning her attention back to Nora,"Hey you alright?" Nora just sighed before nodding her head slightly forcing a smile.

"Yeah I'm okay... Just lost my balance?" She said trying to convince herself rather than to Shin Yeong.

"Yeahhhh... Like you could just fall from standing." Shin Yeong rolled her eyes and frowned in the direction which Myungsoo and Chom Mi went. *Myungsoo... You changed. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have played with your heart.* 

She bit her lips feeling guilty and her bottom lip a bad habit she had whenever she felt guilty or nervous. Her thoughts were interupted halfway when she heard Nora nudge her sides. "C'mon, we should get back to class... I don't want the bell to ring now I still have morning duty." 

Bringggggggggggggggg

Nora sighed with a smug smile. "Nevermind."

"Hey, let's go back to class, c'mon. I'll you to your class."

"I bet you just want to see your Daehyun." she teased and let out a chuckle when she saw her face turning a shade of bright red before clearing awkwardly. 

______________________________

"Oh MAAI GAWDD IT'S HOME ECONS!!!" Daehyun groaned and banged his head against the table. 

The whole class groaned and eyed the door expecting a relief teacher to come in the class or something. ANYTHING AS LONG AS HOME ECONS WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY! EVEN IF IT WAS A BORING LECTURE!

Unfortunately for them, the usually-bubbly chairman came in,

"Class, go queue up outside, remember to bring your homework assignment from last week too. Please set a good example as you will be working with your juniors... By the way, she's in a BAD MOOD so paili!"

The whole class sighed before scrambling off their desk.

Nora squealed silently to herself. *Maybe I would get to work with Myungsoo today!*

Omo! Please Gawd!!!!!!! If Myungsoo would be her partner it would be the BEST DAY EVER! Sweet scenarios started to form in her head that caused her to blush slightly.

"Yah! Park Nora! Are you thinking of something ertic?" Daehyun smirked.

"NOOOOO!" she screamed in English, frowning.

"Wae? Are you the real one who's thinking something ertic?" this time it was Nora's turn to smirk.

"Well, I'm a guy with hormones~" he sang making the whole class who heard it gag. 

Nora chuckled to herself and right at the moment, she saw Myungsoo walk past her. *Just you wait, you're going to be my partner and when that time comes... BEST DAY EVAAAAA KYAAAA. *

_______________________________

"So not the best day ever..." she sighed inwardly before glancing at her partner- Park Chom Mi who just looked at her with a cunning smile.

"Hey there partner." she smirked and tossed her hair before tying it in a bun. Blowing a secret kiss to Myungsoo who on the outside gave her a small nod but on the inside was shivering with pure disgust. *Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* he screamed in his head before turning around to face his partner who was none other than his ex's boyfriend- Jung Daehyun.

Daehyun grumbled under his breath and looked at his girlfriend who walked passed the classroom as she took a quick glance at him. They locked eyes for a brief moment before the teacher smacked the table loudly getting everyone's attention ruining everything.

Everyone's eyes were on the poor table who had a small dent and they immediately knew that the teacher they dreaded was here. *OMO... It's the snake lady!*

They snake-lady who is called Mrs Chang was as strict as hell itself who was always very sarcastic and her words were always harsh and dipped with poison. Her presence itself made the atmosphere thick and everyone felt themselves stop breathing because they knew she was in a terribly badddddddd mood.

What's worse? None of them did their assignment -.-ll

The last time she was in a bad mood, after a girl had accidentally dropped her pan, she had scolded the out of her and made the poor girl cry her heart out and to make matters worse, she had send the whole class to detention because of the lack of enthusiasm of whatever .

One word- Unreasonable.

She was unreasonable, mean, cruel and always enjoyed to make people suffer in other words to put it nicely, she was a SADIST.

The snake-lady gave the class a sinister smile before asking the clas to take out their assignment. Nora sighed and went to take out her assignment only to realise it was missing. Her eyes widened with disbelief and searched her entire file with her. She let out a soft groan and bit her lip. She looked around and noticed that many of them had not even done their work.

Mrs Chang's eyes furrowed and noticed the odd behavior in her students and approached each one of them and the first one was none other than Park Nora. 

"Nora, let me see your work."

"Sungsaenim, I- I think I left my homework in the classroom." she answered truefully.

The snake-lady looked at her and looked around the classroom, "Those who did not do their work or not even bring it or as long as your worksheet is not with you, stand. The rest, sit."

The whole class just stood up with the exception of a few nerds who gingerly sat down. Mrs Chang gave each of them a sadistic smirk and returned her attention to Nora.

"Do I look like I care? The most would be you will fail this practical which would consist of 10% of your End-Of-Year and if I'm not wrong, you and your partner would be using this receipe for your practical exam if I'm not mistaken. "

Nora swallowed her saliva and braced herself for the worse. The snake-lady just smirked and took out her phone before giving it to Nora. 

"Give me your father's number." she smiled slightly.

This was bad... Really bad, firstly, Nora had mostly been a straight A student and no teacher had ever said any negetive comments about her. If her parents knew about this, she was dead like literally. Secondly, her appa should be having a meeting right now and he hated to be disturd. In addition, they had a fight and for ONE WHOLE WEEK, no words had been exchanged between them.

She bit her bottom lip, thinking fast, she thought of one person, OMMA!

"Sungsaenim, could I give you my omma's number instead?" she pleaded with a hint of aegyo.

*Please work please work my dear aegyo*

"Wae? Are your parents seperated?" she asked loudly enough for her to hear but not for her classmates to hear but some did though and gave a disgusted look towards the sungsaenim.

Nora didn't respond. It was true, her parents had been divorced but she still kept in touch with her father. She looked down for a while and took in a deep breath.

"Neh."

"I can't hear you what did you say?"

"Neh sungsaenim. My parents- they are seperated."

The snake lady smirked, "No wonder you're like this. A shame though, I thought you were better but you've just proved me wrong." The whole class gasped and with wide eyes, turned their attention to Nora. Whispers could be heard around the classroom.

"Nora's parents were divorced?"

"What the heck? How could she say that?"

"Mean snake-lady."

There were more but by then, Nora had turned numb and she felt a rush of emotions through her and felt her cheeks heating up and it took a lot of effort for her not talk back and remain silent though with her head down full of embarassment and hurt. 

After what seemed like forever, Nora snatched the phone away from the sungsaenim, the temption of just throwing the phone on the ground was great but she restrained herself and forcefully punched in her father's number.

After that was done, she felt tears of shame starting to roll down on her cheeks.

Many thoughts ran in her mind, was it true? Was the reason for her behavior because of her parent's divorce? Was she secretly being looked down upon? she cringed at the last thought and took a quick glance towards Myungsoo who just stared at her in shock.

She quickly averted her eyes and sobbed silently.

She wasn't good enough for him. She wasn't good enough for anybody. Was everything just an act between her so called friends?

Wait, she never had any friends in the first place besides Myungsoo because she had her eyes only on Myungsoo. Her crush from young and so on. She took in a deep breath until she felt a loud slap across the classroom. 

She blinked once, twice and thrice only to realise what had happened.

Myungsoo

Myungsoo was in front of the teacher and he had gave her a hard and tight slap on her face leaving a red mark on her face with a little blood drizzling out at the corner of .

Ouch. That must have hurt...

Myungsoo glared at the sungsaenim, "Nobody. NOBODY TALKS TO MY NOONA LIKE THAT YOU GOT THAT?" he spat and everyone was surprised. Did Kim Myungsoo just stood up for Nora? The one he had tried to ignore for weeks? 

The sungsaenim just smirked and gave Myungsoo a slap on the cheek twice as hard but Myungsoo had dodged it swiftly and took at saucepan beside him and before you know it, the saucepan was just directly beside the teachers waist. One hit and it would be very deadly.

Nora got up but Chom Mi grabbed her hand signaling that she shouldn't do anything.

Chom Mi herself had wanted to make the teacher pay for what she said. I mean like what the heck? You don't just go to people randomly and ask them if your parents are seperated! That's WRONG. But she knew she couldn't do anything.

She was on a scholarship and just one wrong move, she would be cast away from this school. Away from Myungsoo whom she had tried so hard to get. It was alright as long as she wasn't in trouble. It was... Alright? 

Chom Mi eyed the teacher and if looks could kill, the teacher would have been dead with loads of gruesome scenes as retribution.

Nora casted a nervous look towards Myungsoo who gave a hard stare towards the teacher. Eyes filled with hatred and anger. 

"Myungsoo. You better put your pan down right now." she ordered.

Seeing that Myungsoo wouldn't budge, Daehyun quickly took it away from his grasp.

Before anyone knew what was going on, the teacher had gave the same hard slap Myungsoo had gave her a few seconds ago.

It hurt like hell. The pain stung his flawless cheek and growled at the teacher. Blood had also started to drizzle out of his mouth but not only that, there was now a small cut just below his eye.

"An eye for an eye Kim Myungsoo." she smirked and took out 2 pink slips. "Be glad class, I've decided to send only TWO pupils to detention and those are-"

_________________________________

"You didn't need to do that you know? She would have just send me instead." Nora said quietly before looking beside her.

"Myungsoo... I'm so sorry. It's my fault. If only I hadn't cried you-"

Myungsoo shut her up with his hand and got up from his chair, walking closer to her putting on hand on the chair and the other on the table.

"I did it for my badass reputation okay? It's not your fault."

"B-But-"

*"Nobody. NOBODY TALKS TO MY NOONA LIKE THAT YOU GOT THAT?"* That flashback ran in her mind and she couldn't help but hugged him which made his eyes widen with surprise.

"Was it true? Do people who have a good and perfect family act differently?" Nora cried into his embrace as she felt him hug her tighten. "Noona... I'm sorry... I- I" before he knew it, Nora had fallen asleep.

____________________________________

Myungsoo's POV

"I'll make it up to you noona. I feel  so bad right now... I don't care if I have to make Shin Yeong regret not choosing me anymore, as long as you could stop going through stuff like this, I'm more than willing to do anything." I whispered into her hair and continued to embrace her.

Thank god no one was there because if someone was there, they would have done something bad and rumors might start and hurt noona more...

Chom Mi is going to get it the next day.

Flashback<<

Chom Mi was clinging onto me as usual and of course, I kept on giving her the badass smirk she taught me until we were alone. I would usually wrench my hand away from her and put my hands into my pockets but as usual, she would just walk behind me.

I sighed boredly and purposely went into the boys toilet and before she could follow me in, I gave her  a questioning look, "Are you gonna come in?" I looked in the toilet and saw no one but instead I told her with a sly smile, "There are many guys in her and you really want to come in? I'm sure the guys would-"

Before I could continue, she turned a dark shade of red and quickly turned away and walked towards the end of the hall.

I chuckled to myself and left the toilet. I walked towards the home econs classroom which was my next lesson. I looked at a figure who ran past me and I was very sure I knew who it was.

Park Nora. Her strawberry scent was faint but I could still smell it. *Didn't she see me or something?* I looked at her running figure as she ran towards the female toilet. I gave her a soft smile. *Noona... Thanks for believing in me.*

But then, when I heard what that teacher had said about her parents, I couldn't help it. I forgot about my badass image and helped her.

As the dongsaeng she had knew. Not as L but as Kim Myungsoo.

_______________________________

Unfortunately, I should stop acting nice right now. 

Chom Mi might do something to hurt noona if I do anything rash right now. I looked at Noona with a sad smile.

*Just endure it for a while more.*

I tugged her hair behind her ear and placed her on her chair, head on the table as I took out my jacket wrapping it around her.

-------------------------------------------------

*Sorry noona. Endure it for a while more. Kim Myungsoo will be back once that stupid project starts.*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sup guise! Sorry for not updating for very long but hope that you enjoy this longgggggggg chappie neh?

Saranghaeyo!