Her past part 3 [Edited]

Her Only Wish

Darkness.

That was the word which would best describle what I could see now.

Nothing.

That was the best word which would describe what I feel right now. 

I laid on the hard cold bed and felt myself starting to get concious. I wanted to move, but something held me back. A magnetic force that was so strong that it pushed me back on the bed whenever I wanted to move. After a while, I stoppped resisting and just stayed there, motionless.

"What the heck do you mean by that? He's my son! He's ok! He was fine just yesterday! Why is he now in coma?" a voice screamed.

My ears perked up and listened as she continued to sob and cry over her son though I didn't really put that much thought into it and soon, I drifted off to sleep...

In my dream, I saw a boy who looked exactly like the mute and partially deaf boy. He was wearing a white dress as he slowly approached me happily. Oh, it really was him. 

"Hey chingu!" he beamed as I looked at him in shock.

"You can talk? But how?" I asked with suspicion. This couldn't be an april's fools prank since I'm very sure that it should be around August right now. I stared at him in shock as he twirled around happily. I looked at our surroundings noticing it was pitch darkness except the both of us who were shing brightly like two bright stars in the middles of the night twinkling brightly among the darkness.

"What...Is this?"

The boy gave me a gentle yet sad smile as he snapped his fingers and all of  a sudden, we arrived at a play filled with flowers and the sun was so warm. A perfect description of a beautiful day really. The scenery was really breathe taking that words couldn't even descibe it. I smiled brightly as my eyes widened with amazement and shock.

This was just... 

" Amazing isn't it?" he asked as he looked at me.

I turned to him and gave him a big smile as I nodded my head eagerly. Spectacular really.

He seemed taken aback by my sudden change in attitude.I saw his face turn bright scarlet and giggled teasing him about his face but he immediately brushed my comments off and took my hand, leading me to the river nearby. I smiled at him and again as if by magic, a boat started to move towards our direction.

The boy grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him but before I could react, we both jumped into the boat and landed safely. 

"What the heck was that for?" I asked with bewilderment but then mostly amused.

"Hey hey, we both know how you liked it." he defended putting up his hands before shrugging. I laughed and shook my head, okay well maybe I did enjoy it. But still, hello? I'm a cancer patient you know...

Even if I didn't die because of cancer for what he did to me, I was 99.9 percent sure I might have died of an heart attack. I looked at him who looked dazed for a while but when he noticed that I was looking at him, he turned towards my direction and gave me a breath taking smirk which matched the flowery scenery at the background.

"I don't have much time left..." he muttered.

"What?"

"Nora could you call me oppa? Just for once?"

I flushed pink as I didn;t really call a lot of people my oppa and just saying one of it was super rare for me. I gazed upon his angel-like features and forced myself,well maybe just once wouldn't hurt anyone would it? "O- op- oppa!" I croaked.

He chuckled,"You don't know my name do you Nora chan? I want to tell you everything about me. My stories and dreams. Would you like to listen?"

I nodded silently and looked at him with curious eyes.

He took in a deep breath, "My name is Taemun, I have a younger brother called Taemin. I was born in Japan while Taemin was born in Korea. I love my little brother alot because of his cuteness and dorkiness.

I wanted to be a dancer when I grew up but unfortunately, 2 years ago, I got into an accident which caused my to lose my hearing partially and I lost my voice not long after that because I didn't talk to anyone for 2 whole yearsas I was still unable to accept reality that was just right in front of me.

I'm currently 10 this year and -"

He stopped short.

"My time is up..." he murmered.

He looked at me with eyes full of fear and longing. "Nora, I just wanted to tell you, it wasn't your fault for what happened."

He smiled affectionately at me though I was really confused. What was he talking about? Wasn't he just next to me? Did he need to go home or something?I looked at his troubled face as I beamed at him.

"Everything will be okay oppa!" I said naturally before blushing at my bold statement.

Taemun's frowned turned upside down before he grinned at me before ruffling my hair,"I always loved your smile Nora." he said before getting up. "Bye Nora chan! I hope to see you again!" with that, he walked off leaving me alone by myself.

"It wan't your fault. for what happened." his voice echoed everywhere as I looked at his retreating figure. Somehow, I didn't want him to go. It felt bad. It just wasn't right. I wanted to scream but suddenly, everywhere was bright. I opened my eyes just in time to see my mother sobbing as a nurse was trying to cover me.

"What are you doing?" I demanded thought my voice was hoarse.

Everyone looked at me startled, "You're alive!" omma cried and hugged me.

I was later informed of what happened. I was actually notified as dead for 1 whole minute until I suddenly woke up and also, my cancer cells were gone. Though I had to stay in the hospital for some days.

During those past few days, I thought about Taemun. What had happened to him? I had asked all the nurses about it but none of them said a word. After a few days, the nurse finally gave in and broke the news to me saying that he was dead. I was horrified and blamed myself. Why did this happen? And we were just starting to get to know each other!

I regreted being cold towards him. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have died. He would still be right there smiling his goofy smile at me while I would try all my might to ignore it. If only I didn't ask him to get me that stupid shakes spears book. He would have been here with me. Smiling and maybe celebrating the fact that I was no longer a cancer patient.

I was the reason for his death.

Even so, I insisted to visit his funeral for just once.

Somehow,  felt that it was because of him, my cancer cells were gone. He purified me and sacrifised himself for me. I broke down hard as I saw his same smiling face. Though he wasn't here anymore, his warm smile radiated from the picture causing me to feel even more guilty.

I saw his brother who had the exact same features as his older brother and gave him a gentle smile.He told me something which took me all of my corage not to break down right there and then.

The same sentence which his brother had told me before he offically was gone.

 "It wasn't your fault for what happened."

______________________________________________________________

A/N- Hihi sorry for not giving you guys the regular updates I promised but still please continue to support me! Sarangaheyo! Just a short fangirling of EXOTIC and INSPIRIT

OUH MAII GAWD DID YOU GUYS SEE INFINITE'S NEW ALBUM DESTINY AND EXO'S NEW ALBUM, GROWL???? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO MEGA HAPPY! I know the songs were released sometime ago but still, I didn't say anything about it for this fic did I?

Well Imma saying it now peeps! Saranghae! Lovlies