Pabo In Love

Her Only Wish


Quote of The Day ^^ ~> The Time You Enjoy Wasting Is NOT Wasted Time ^^


No One's POV

"So erm... Where are we going?" Nora asked trying to break the ice.

Myungsoo stared at outside the window and shrugged boredly, "Beats me.."

"So erm... Who brought you here?"

"Shin Yeong."

"Oh! Mine was Daehyun oppa." Myungsoo frowned.

*Pshhh why call him oppa? Sure he's older but URGH irritating... Whatever. I bet this was all part of their plan. What were they even thinking? Isn't it like obvious enough Daehyun oppa and Shin Yeong had planned this 'blind date'* Myungsoo thought while trying to imitate Nora's way of saying oppa.

Besides that, the whole journey was completely silent.

"We're here." the taxi uncle chirped happily. 

Myungsoo and Nora were totally astonished.

But never less, they got out. "Young man. Wait!" The old man called, "L!" 

Hearing his name, he turned around,"How did you know my name?" he asked with broken english.

The old man said nothing except passing him a letter. 

Myungsoo casted a weird look towards the old man who sped off without a moments hesitation.

*We didn't even pay him...*

He shrugged boredly and looked at the letter-

Myungsoo, I think you more or less know why you're here. Just so you know, you had hurt Nora unnie's feelings yesterday -

*Why the would I hurt her? Shin Yeong's making it seem like Nora noona has a crush on me* -,-

I mean like, pouring flour or powder or whatever  those were was just unacceptable. How could you do that to a girl. Do you know because of you, she went into the heavy rain yesterday and got sick.

Kim Myungsoo I don't give a about what your reason was to make her feel that way but just know that-

The letter was interrupted when Nora whacked Myungsoo's head. 

"OWWWW! YAH! What do you think you were doing???"

Nora beamed at him cutely,"It's not my fault. I called you many times yet you never answered, it was like you were in coma or something."

Myungsoo gave her his signature smirk but stopped halfway when he realised what he was doing. *This is Singapore not Korea. I don't need to act or anything. I- I can be myself!*

"Noona. Let's go on the rollar coasters!" Myungsoo begged cutely that made Nora smiled softly. *As I thought, you only act like that for Chom Mi's sake don't you?*

They both walked towards the rollar coaster section and patiently waited in line. "Wait here noona."

Myungsoo quickly sped off and returned with one cat-like headband and one mineral water bottle.

"What's this?" 

"It's a head band and a mineral water bottle. F- For you..."

He remembered when they were young and Nora always said that she wanted to go to a theme park but never did because she never had time. When they were younger, they treated the playground like their own theme park. 

And Nora would always be saying that she would want a head band, for some unknown reason because she found it funny from all the dramas she watched.

She smiled gratefully and put it on her head.

The day was full of laughter and smiles. Myungsoo had totally relaxed and forgot about the cold and cool L who was terribly mean to Nora, his one and only noona who was always there for him since young. 

Feelings he had been keeping for the past few weeks were suddenly coming out. 

She smiled and laughed heartily at the conversation while entering the 'Return Of The Mummy'. Myungsoo was so scared that he had held onto Nora's hand the entire time not letting go. While Nora was too busy blushing in the darkness to notice the scary features in the ride.

-After The Ride-

"OMG THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!" Myungsoo smiled while Nora just chuckled.

They went on other rides as well.

Until the sun was set. (Get it ><)

They walked aimlessly around the area until Myungsoo's phone rang.

Everybody~ Everybody~ Every- Every Bod-

"Speak." he growled to the phone when he realised who was calling him.

Daehyun frowned at his attitude but shrugged it off after a while. "Let me talk to Nora." he commanded.

"Hello?" Nora nodded and turned white.

*NO WAY! I get to stay at Singapore with Myungsoo for a WHOLE MONTH?*

Nora turned beet red as she unconsiously gave Myungsoo back his phone.

"- Yes ONE MONTH NORA! You get to stay with Myungsoo for one whole month! Aren't you glad?" Shin Yeong clapped at the background and cheered.

"No."

"Myungso-"

"SHUT UP OKAY? I WOULD RATHER DIE TO BE WITH HER FOR ANOTHER ONE MONTH! YOU KIM SHIN YEONG IS A DEVIL A DARN BIT-" 

Slap

"I get it Myungsoo. I get it. You don't want to be with me. A nerd. A nuisance and a burden. I get it. But calling Shin Yeong, my dongsaeng a bit*h is unacceptable. "

She took the phone away from Myungsoo, "Bring Myungsoo back to Korea. I- I like Singapore so I want to stay here longer. Is it alright? Just do it Daehyun." she said bitterly and hung up the phone. 

She slowly passed the phone back to Myungsoo and walked away. 

*No. That wasn't what I had meant. Noona.* he screamed in his head and took a step forward but something pulled him back.

His pride.

What good would it do to him to have her as a friend? There would be no benefits. No nothing.

He paused as he watched her figure slowly disappearing.

"You ." 

Someone slapped Myungsoo on the cheek.

"What the?"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THOSE THINGS TO NORA UNNIE! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING ARE YOU? DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART? GO CATCH HER. YOU PIECE OF . WEAKLING. YOU COLD HEARTED BASTARD!" Shin Yeong screamed.

Myungsoo smirked at her last comment,

" Kim Shin Yeong, do you want to know who the hell made me change into a cold hearted bastard? What happened to make me a bastard?

Well let me tell you a story, a girl, whom I had loved so deeply  broke my heart. She used me like some toy. Just for that one guy in her heart which wasn't me. Efforts had been gone to waste. That cold- heartless broke my darn heart. She made me who I am today. And that's why-"

"AND THAT'S WHY YOU COULDN'T MOVE ON? DUDE! DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE OR SOMETHING? GET IT STRAIGHT TO THAT PUNY HEAD OF YOURS KIM MYUNGSOO. I AM NOT THE GIRL FOR YOU. IF YOU WANT  PAYBACK DO IT THE RIGHT WAY BUT NOT LIKE THIS!

OMG DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE SUFFERED WHILE YOU WERE BEING YOUR SO-CALLED 'L'? DO YOU WANT ME TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU ALWAYS HAD A FRIEND BESIDE YOU. SHE CARED SO MUCH FOR YOU THAT WHEN DAEHYUN WAS ALMOST PUNCHING YOU SENSELESS, SHE CAME UP AND DEFENDED YOU. 

NEWS FLASH BUT YOU BROKE HER HEART. SHE, WHO MADE BENTOS FOR YOU. SHE WHO WAITED FOR SO LONG TO SEE YOUR REAL SMILE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? COS I BET THAT GIRL ISN'T GOING TO LAST MUCH LONGER IF SHE WAS WITH YOU-"

Shin Yeong stopped when she realised what she had said she casted a glance at Myungsoo and left a stack of money on the ground and left.

Leaving Myungsoo alone for some quiet time.

He crouched down as he hugged his legs, head down as tears of regret and sorrow fell from his pale face.

*What have I done?"

He thought as he continued to sob harder.

Meanwhile, 

Nora wasn't having much fun at her side as she was panting hard from all that running. 

She screamed her lungs out and fell on her knees. Passer-bys stared at her like a lunatic but just walked past her.

*I hate him. I hate you Kim Myungsoo. But why does my heart still ache for your touch.*

Memories of what had happened before the incident came to her. 

From the nice ones, where they had went to Universal Studios, to the ones when she was rejected by Myungsoo after his beating from Daehyun.

Memories came back as it paused on every single mean thing he did to her but she had acted it was fine. 

"It wasn't fine. Nothing's fine."

*Somebody. Help me. Anybody* she cried in her head.

As if god had answered her prayers, a hand reached out to her with a hankerchief.

"Don't cry." he whispered. She looked up but sudden;y, black spots formed and she fainted.

 


Anneyong readers! Sorry for not updating!

Just so you guys know. It's going to end soon TT^TT 

Aww how could Myungsoo be such an Idiot! I hate myself for making him like that.

Please stay tuned for more!

Love this story? Upvote

Want more events? Comment

Just found this awesome story? Subscribe! 

Saranghae all you subbies!