End.

Her Only Wish

Today was her final day with Kim Myungsoo before she would finally be admitted to the hospital. She was glad she came back to Korea. 

Myungsoo changed himself within those days she wasn't here. Which showed that he had reflected on his mistakes. She tugged onto the hem of her dress awkwardly, fatigue was already starting to kick in the moment she woke up. Forcing herself tocome here was already too much for her petite body.

*I can do this. Today. We'll break up. He'll move on.*

She smiled half- heartily and walked in the school. 

She waved towards her peers and strolled down the school hall. Where Myungsoo would usually hang out with his new found friends. Which they called themselves, infinite.

"Myungsoo." she called.

His head turned around and beamed like a small kid. "Yeobo!" he teased and ran over to her.

It took her everything she had to not fall from that light impact from his hug.

She giggled playfully.

He softened at the sight and continued to hug her but changed his position to a back hug where he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Just that simple act of love gave her enough energy to last the day.

Until Alex came along.

"Nora!" he smiled brightly as usual causing Myungsoo to snarl at his appearance.

"Hey shortie." Alex smiled and pushed Myungsoo's head away. 

"Hey love." Alex whispered into her ear causing her to blush madly,"Don't forget what you're suppose to do today." 

Her expression changed solemly."Neh."

Myungsoo on the other hand snarled at Alex Woon like there was no tomorrow, like a little puppy protecting his owner from any danger.

Alex ruffled his hair and touched Nora's beanie.

"Good luck." 

With that said, he left the two love birds a lone.

"Why that guy... Don't go near him! Urgh but he'll just come closer. Arghhhhhhh!" he ruffled his hair even more and turned his attention to Nora.

"Wanna skip class today again?" he smiled. It was only recently that Nora had begged Myungsoo to skip class and only returning once school closes.

The weirdest thing was, the school had not even took notice about their disappearance. But little did he know that Nora was the one who begged the principal to let them skip. 

They relented of course, it was only for three days.

Nora had also left notes of the whole year to Kim Myungsoo.


They strolled along the Han river. Hand in hand.

Their head rested above each other. They were in such a happy bliss she hoped that time would stop. 

But sadly, time passed on very quickly as the sun had already sat as they laid on the soft green patch of grass. 

"Myungsoo, I have to leave now." she mumbled.

"Oh.. Okays noona." he grinned like a little kid as they walked towards her house as usual. 

Once they've arrived, she smiled happily.

In anybody's point of view, it would be obvious that she was just super hyper including Kim Myungsoo. 

She was just a good actress. Pity for the loss though. 

She turned around to face Myungsoo who earned for a kiss but she had only gave her a peck on the cheeks.

*Save your real first kiss for your love next time Myungsoo.* she had always thought.

But just this once, could she be selfish? Could she?

She gulped as she looked at Myungsoo's plum red lips. 

She leaned forward and kissed him.

"I love you Myungsoo."


The next day-

She walked towards the large white building. The smell of anticaptic filled her nose making her stoomach churn with both disgust and worry.

She laid on the cold hard bed. The needle was stuck in her.

*Useless needle.. I know I'm going to die in three days. What's the point of having a damn needle into my skin.* she whined in her head. 

Knock knock

Alex entered the door with a worried expression. 

I smiled upon his arrival. "Hey hey, turn that frown upside down." I joked.

"Was it really alright?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded. "He doesn't need to know."

Meanwhile, Kim Myungsoo was totally freaking out in school. Hee pursed his lips and checked his phone every once in a while. *Noona. Where are you?*

He got up in the middle of the class and ran out.

"Yah! KIM MYUNGSOO! COME BACK HERE OR YOU'LL GET DETENTION!" the teacher screamed.


He ruffled his perfectly styled hair in anger and got onto his motorbike again. 

He exceeded the speed limit everytime. Something wasn't right.

He knew.

He didn't know how but he just knew.

*Wait for me Nora. I'm coming for you.*


That was how it went on until Nora's last day. She refuse to let anyone in to see her pathetic state. 

Alex Woon had also disappeared. No one knew where he was.

School was as usual even with the loss of a few students.

Myungsoo on the other hand was down at the pub.

Drinking to his heart content not giving a damn about the outside world. 

Drinking in broad daylight was a sin. But he couldn't care less. He had gave  up searching for Nora and resorted to drinking and hooking up with girls he never knew existed.

His life was a wreck. 

Nobody cared. 

Nobody


Alex's POV

I sighed boredly, adjusting the camera to make the picture clearer. Ever since Nora had shut me out, I had started arranging my trip back to Singapore readily. 

I walked closer towards the stalk of rose on the ground. In the middle of nowhere.

It's petals fell down with three petals remaining.

My face blackened and held onto the torned stalk of rose even though it pricked my  hand. While I gathered my materials and walked back to my car.

Glancing at my clock which read, 11 o'clock I rested my chin onto the stearing wheel.

There was still another two hours before Nora's departure to the world.

I looked towards my back seat where the two letters were tuck neatly under the huge sketchbook. The few things which Nora had left behind. All just for Kim Myungsoo.

I banged against the glass window which cracked a little.  Why was I so helpless while Nora was about to suffer alone? She would't even let her stupid boyfriend find her.

He had known that Myungsoo has no found her yet because of his security camera which he had left behind without Nora knowing. Her screams of agony was so painful to even hear it that every time she had screamed, his tears would roll down uncontrollably.

The sound of her weeping was also heart-breaking. 

Everytime she had tried to commit suicide, he would always rush to her aid immediately. Busting the door open without a care in the world.

He hated it.

But then, he had not known what god had in plan for them.


Slam.

Kim Myungsoo was slammed against the hard brick wall by Alex.

His drunken state made everything worse as he felt himself unable to move. His will to move was not strong.

11.50AM

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he spat," WASTING YOUR DAMN TIME IN A PUB. WASTING EVERY SECOND OR MINUTE YOU HAD WHEN YOU COULD HAVE USED THE TIME TO STAY BY HER SIDE!"

He giggled and frowned for a while, "Who's her? Hyorin? Raina? Crystal?"

He punched him. Again and again.

The process repeated itself.

Until Myungsoo was beaten pulp. His lips were bleeding and bruises started to appear on his body from the face to his leg.

"You. Bastard. Were you, were you drinking to your heart content while she suffered? When she screamed in agony, were you here? Checking out the girls? Or maybe worse." 

"Rather than just drinking and making our why not spen every damn moment searching for her?" he cried.

Myungsoo groaned in pain as blackspots started to blacken his world. *Who is he talking about? *

"Nora- NORA WAS WAITING FOR YOU! SHE ALWAYS HAD. BUT YET, WHY???"

*Nora?* 

"Everyday, she would stare at the windows while holding that picture you guys took not long ago." tears streamed down his face as he grabbed his collar, pulling him up staring at him with that cold hard stare.

That look of pure hatred was so cold and hard. It resembled dry ice.

12.15PM

"You never loved her did you?" 

"I DID!" the words spilled out. Words which he never understood in his drunken state. Was this his concious talking?

"I love her. I spent days looking for her yet I couldn't find her."*What am I talking aobut?*"But it was all for nothing! For all I know she mmight have just played with me just like Shin Yeong." *No, Nora,* "She's just that heartless. After she left, she didn't cared."

*She's not like that.*"She just disappeared into thin air. She never loved me. She-" 

"SHE BLOODY WAITED FOR YOU!"

"BUT HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHY SHE DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS? MAYBE SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ME AT ALL. SHE JUST-" 

"She's not like that! Tell me, what kind of girl would make bento's for you even after you rejected her million of times. What kin of girl would stay by your side even though you treated her like ? What kind of girl would always look on the bright side of things and never give up?"

"What made you think it was so bloody easy for her to muster up that smile? When everyday she suffered?"

Myungsoo looked up,"What do you mean by-"

"She has cancer damn it! AND FOR YOUR BLOODY SAKE, SHE TOOK UP A DAMN TEST WHICH SHE COULD HAVE LIVED FOR A FEW MORE YEARS BUT BECAUSE OF YOU UPSETTING HER MENTAL SELF, SHE ONLY HAS A FEW MINUTES TO LIVE!"


"Where is she?" Myungsoo asked panting.

12.45PM

"Excuse me?"the nurse nonchantly replied.

"I ASKED WHERE THE HELL IS PARK NORA?" he boomed in anger his eyes turne to slits which she felt shivers run down her spine.

"Errr... Room 315 Ward D. It's just at the end of this hal-"


"But sir, you are not allowed to-"

"I don't give a damn." 

Arguements were heard throughout the hallways. He can't. He needed to see her for at least one last time. 

"That's my girl. I need to-" Security guards came and picked Myungsoo away from the door but was knocked down by Alex.

"Bang the door!" he shouted. They nodded to each other while Myungsoo took out his basball bat and hit it against the glass door which had a tired-looking Nora sleeping soundly.

12.55PM.

Her eyes fluttered open tiredly,"Myungsoo? Is that you?"

He held back his tears. His girl was so lifeless. she looked so delicate and weak. He just couldn't-"Myungsoo?"

He held her delicate hands and put it on his dry side of his face while the other face was tearing up.

"You're hurt. Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

He remained silent and looked at his girl happily yet his heart pained him.

12.58PM.

She reached out a hand to his head. 

"Myungsoo ah, be nice to your new girlfriend. Don't treat her like how you had treated me before arraso?" she joked yet her laughter was so strained. 

"Noona. Please you're my one and only I-"

"You can Myungsoo," 

12.59PM

"Just remember, I lo-" her hand dropped and all was left was a smiling Nora who looked so peaceful. Her hands dropped lifelessly. 

"Noona?" he asked looking up," NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 


Kamsamida for staying here. Sorry for the sad and terrible ending. Kamsamida.