Prologue

Her Only Wish

School Canteen - 2pm

The plates crashed the ground with a loud crash, shattering to pieces. Just like his heart was shattering.

"Why? What did I do wrong? Tell me," the boy demanded, holding back his tears. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend had actually just said that.

The girl looked at him. Her face showed sympathy, but she quickly composed herself. "Sorry, Myungsoo, but I only dated you to make Daehyun jealous..."she admitted carefully watching his reaction. He just stared down at the floor, not wanting to reveal his weak side to the woman who once meant everything to him.

"You'll find someone better. I promise you." She gave L a small smile before walking away.

"Sh-Shin Yeong!" he cried. He grabbed at her, catching her hand, and pulling her towards him. Their lips crashed together. The kiss was full of grief, hurt and anger - all of his emotions poured into a forceful, hard kiss.

Shin Yeong's eyes widened in disbelief. She was so shocked she couldn't move for a second, but quickly snapped out of it before it went any further. Pushing him away, she slapped him hard across the face. She crossed her arms across her chest and gave him an angry stare. "Bastard! I was trying to be ni-"

"How dare you!" came a shout from across the room.

Shin Yeong's eyes widened when she recognized who the voice beonged to. "D-Daehyun oppa!"

Daehyun stormed towards Myungsoo, pulling him up by the collar. "How dare you stain her beautiful lips!" Daehyun spat, glaring at him.

Myungsoo was still in dilema and didn't respond. *She...slapped me...*

Slapped.  The one action he hated most. Terrible memories of his childhood arose. The thought of the torture his "friends" dealt to him caused him to shake in fear.

Without warning, Daehyun punched L in the stomach, making him cry out loud.

"DAEHYUN!" Shin Yeong cried, but Daehyun was having none of it. He continued throwing punches at his stomach,face and everywhere and kicked his lifeless body once he was done while Shin Yeong looked away unable to do anything.

Myungsoo did not flinch once and did not fight back as he stared at the clouds lifelessly on the ground.

*Someone... Nora noona, save me.* he thought once as a tear trickled down his cheek before passing out.

___________________________________ 

Nurse office- 5pm

L's POV

I woke up and heard people mumbling among themselves. I slowly opened one eye before opening the next. *I'm... At the nurse office?How?*he wondered and tried sitting up but was stopped by someone.

"Yah! Don't get up! You're still weak pabo." she said and I saw Shin Yeong's ex best friend- Chom Mi.

"What are you doing here Chom Mi?"I growled and winced when I felt pain stabbing through my ribcage.

"Told you so~"she sung before walking closer to me.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Get AWAY from me." I said but she turned a deaf ear to my pleas and ran a finger through my hair bringing me close to her face. I blushed slightly and tried looking away but she saw it and a smirk formed. "I saw everything."

I scoffed,"Shut up."

She pulled me even closer, our nose were touching each other but this time, I didn't blush and look straight into her eyes full of irritation. "Ouh~ Someone's getting irritated~" she sang before her dry lips. Urgh she disgusts me, this two face woman.

She pulled me closer  until our forehead were touching each other and I could feel her hot breath on my lips,"I can help you get revenge against her."

I used all my will power and pushed her away. "Get lost."

She smirked and reached out a finger to hold my chin up, " I trust that you would consider about this yeobo~ If you do, immediately break off all the conections who you know might pull you down arraso?"

She gave me her signature smile before walking away.

_______________________________________________________

Woolim Academy dorm 13- 7pm

I was still awake and the memories of what happened today were still stuck in my brain, damn it.

I heard my phone buzz and slowly sat up. 

Caller- Nora Noona ^^

Answer  / Reject

I hesitated for a moment before pressing the 'Answer' button.

"Myungsoo! Oh my god! Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

"Yes noona. Okay bye. See you tomorrow." I replied coldly before hanging up. *What the hell did I just do?*I wondered before tossing his phone at the side of the bed. *Damn it*

________________________________________________________

Classroom - Break Time

No One's's POV

"Can you repeat that please?" Chom Mi said fluttering her eyelids which took him all he had not to just puke right there and then.

"I said, I'll do it. I want to- No I need to get revenge. I want to let her have a taste of what's it's like to be betrayed and abandoned by the one you love. " he replied coldly as Chom Mi clasped her hands gleefully before taking out a marker as she walked towards the white board.

"So first,"she wrote all the things I needed to do.

1) Stop being nice and give out a bad boy image/aura.

2) Only have PDA in public.

3) You have to listen to everything I say.

4) No dating other people beside me. Unless stated otherwise.

5)Remember rule no. 1 at all times and if you go back to your old self, everything will be ruined.

"Do you understand now?" she asked and I just nodded not bothering about the stupid rules and walked away when I felt someone grab my arm and hugged it. I looked down to see Chom Mi giving off her sweet side, the innocent side which everyone loves but what they don't know is that she's a two faced woman.

I sighed deeply and looked at the outfit I was wearing. It was a total bad boy look and I hated it. I gave a killer bad boy smile which made Chom Mi blush furiously and I knew at that moment, I have suceeded on being a perfect bad boy.

The old sweet Myungsoo was gone and now, I have went with the name L and nobody dared called me Myungsoo anymore well, except for one stupid person who might ruin everything.

             Nora Noona