Shopping, Shopping!

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

yay, 21 subscribers [:
thanks for the comments tooo! 

-----

With the MC's.

"That baby...." Siwon started to say.

"Is the smartest baby I have ever seen..." Hyun Joong finished, staring at the TV screen.

Both their eyes were wide with shock when they heard Daehyun's wish.  

"Well, what do you think about Daehyun, Hyung?" Siwon turned to his co-host.

"It's strange... Because he actually looks like both Gyuri-ah and Eunhyuk-sshi!" Hyun Joong exclaimed, and Siwon nodded in agreement. 

"He does actually, it's too bad his surname is Lee or Park, because then it would have matched perfectly!" Siwon said, smiling.

"Ah, I think they're starting to shop now!" Hyun Joong said, watching the TV screen.

With The "Family".

"There's a super market in this mall, want to go there?" Eunhyuk said, looking to the girl on his right. He was pushing Daehyun's stroller.

(A/N: IMAGINE THAT IN REAL LIFE. they'd be sooooooo cute!~)

"Ah, there is?" Gyuri looked up to him and he nodded, trying to keep his 'cool' image up. 

Even the PD crew could see that Eunhyuk was nervous. Usually, he would be very loud and hyperactive, but with Gyuri he was calm.

"It's this way~" He pushed the stroller and led Gyuri to where the market was and she looked surprised. The market was very big and bright.  There were many appliances and furniture all around.

"Wow, this place looks cool." Gyuri said, and Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Should we make a list before we just start shopping?" Gyuri continued, giving him a side glance. 

"List! List! List!" Daehyun suddenly exclaimed, surprising the couple.

"I guess that's a yes." Eunhyuk smiled and so did Gyuri.

"We need a pen and paper..." Gyuri said to herself, and she looked to the PD crew.

"Here you go~" One director came to her and passed her what she needed. 

"Thanks Oppa!" Gyuri took the paper and pen and smiled.

"Kay, we should get Daehyun a bed right?" Eunhyuk said, and Gyuri wrote it down.

They continued to list items for ten minutes, and Daehyun watched his parents in awe. 

"So we need, Daehyun's bed with pillows and blankets. Then we need o-our beds with the same things. Rice cooker, of course. Plates, and other kitchen stuff. We need bathroom things. And that's pretty much it, right?" Eunhyuk turned to Gyuri, hoping she didn't notice that he stuttered.

"Ah, but we have to go grocery shopping too!" She replied, and Eunhyuk smiled.

"That's true~ Okay! We have our list! Let's go!" Eunhyuk jumped up happily and Daehyun squealed in delight. 

This time, Gyuri was the one pushing the stroller and Eunhyuk went off the find a good baby bed.

"Umma, where's Appa going?" Daehyun looked up to ask her.

"He's gonna find out where all the baby beds are, then he'll call us over." Gyuri explained, and the toddler nodded.

"I'm thirsty..." Daehyun continued to say and Gyuri looked down at him.

"Want Umma to get you some banana juice?" Daehyun's eyes went wide and began to sparkle. Gyuri burst out laughing and she pinched his cheek.

"Ah, you're so cute! After we go shopping, we'll get you juice okay?" Daehyun smiled and nodded eagerly. 

"GYURI-AH!" Gyuri looked up and saw Eunhyuk jumping and waving his arms over to her. She smiled and pushed the stroller over to where he was.

"How's this one?" He was pointing to a small bed that was a reasonable size for a toddler. It even already came with the headboard.

"Do you like it Daehyun?" Eunhyuk kneeled down to Daehyun, who seemed to be distracted. 

Instead of answer his question, Daehyun reached out and grabbed Eunhyuk's left hand. 

"Umma and Appa should go get their rings today..." He said, Gyuri felt her face get hot.

"Hmm, I guess we can do that later, right Gyu?" Eunhyuk smirked at her nickname and she nodded shyly.

"This boy is so persistant..." Gyuri thought, staring nervously at Eunhyuk and Daehyun.

"Yay! Okay, let's get everything else~" Eunhyuk smiled gently and picked up the box that had Daehyun's bed. 

"You sure you can carry this?" Gyuri asked, worried that Eunhyuk would drop it.

"Of course I can! Don't worry, let's go get everything else!" 

They continued to shop and the PD crew was feeling exhausted after following the couple all around. Especially since Eunhyuk kept running back and forth looking for things. Gyuri kept watch on what they were going to buy and also on Daehyun. 

"I found the pillows! What do we need next?" Eunhyuk came running towards Gyuri, carrying 4 pillows.

"Why don't you sit here next? I'll go get the things we need for the kitchen." Gyuri stood up and Eunhyuk took a seat where she was sitting. 

"You sure?" Eunhyuk asked, and Gyuri nodded.

"Okay, if you say so!" He started to play with Daehyun and Gyuri went off to the kitchen center with a cart.

"Rice cooker, Frying pan, pot, plates, cups, spoons, forks, and chopsticks." Gyuri walked through the aisles, taking everything she needed. She didn't want to buy the expensive things though.

"I think that's everything..." She said to herself, looking into her semi-full cart.

"Gyuri-ah?" A voice called her and she looked up.

"...Oppa?!"

-----

hehehe ^^

please comment and subscribe! :3

thank you~