You're... My Wife?!

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

UPDATE [:
haha, thank you to all the comments and subscribers xD
and once again, thank you hyukri for making me the poster <3 

kay, time to start! :D

-----

Gyuri's POV. 

"You're kidding!"

"Nope, I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"Yah, Park Gyuri, No I'm not!"

I stared at my manager with shock... I was getting paired up with Eunhyuk... Of all people, it just HAD to be him!

"I didn't think you mind that much... I thought you had a crush on him." My manager teased and I sat down on the couch, rubbing my temples.

"I do!... I mean, I did. But, we're both idols, it wouldn't work out. Can you imagine the scandals that would break out?" I said sadly, thinking about my unrequited love. 

"Ah, don't get so depressed. Everything will be fine! But... filming starts tomorrow. Why don't you pack a little bit first, okay?" She patted my head then I walked to my room, taking out a black duffle bag. I packed some clothes into it, when suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I answered, already knowing who it was.

"GYURI-AHHHHHH!" 5 male voices chimed loudly, I winced and held the phone away from my ear.

"Yes Oppas?" I asked politely, starting to pack my clothes again.

"Our little girl is getting married so fast... I feel like crying!" Hyung Joon's voice cried with fake tears, I laughed when I heard Jungmin scold him.

"Is that why you called Oppas?" I asked.

"Yupppp~ We just wanted to congratulate you!" Kyu Jong's voice called out, and I smiled.

"Thank you Oppas! You don't know who my partner is yet, do you?" I asked them, and I heard them all say no.

"Do you know already?" Youngsaeng's quiet voice said.

"I know who it is... But you guys are going to have to wait!" I laughed again when they groaned.

"Oppas, I'll talk to you guys later~ I've got some stuff to do. Bye!" I hang up and lied on my bed. Sighing, I crawled under my blankets and closed my eyes.

"I hope everything goes well tomorrow..." I whispered softly to myself, clutching my blankets.

Eunhyuk's POV.

"Why am I packing...?" I asked the manager who was currently sitting on my bed, watching me.

"Because I said so." He replied plainly, and I scoffed.

I was told to start packing for what I would be doing tomorrow... Which I still didn't know yet. The manager refused to tell me anything, but I decided not to make a big fuss over it.

"Okay, now once you're done packing, go to sleep. You have to wake up extra early tomorrow, okay? Goodnight!" The manager got off my bed and walked out of my room, closing the door. I looked down to my watch and saw it was only 8:30 PM. 

"I'm not some little kid..." I huffed out, packing my clothes in a solemn manner. 

Why did I have a bad feeling about tomorrow...?

Next Day: Gyuri's POV. - Kara's Dorm.

"Here comes the bride! Here comes the bride!" Nicole sung in English, smiling happily as she walked in front of me.

"What in the world are you saying?!" I asked her, but she didn't reply.

"Unnie, aren't you excited?!" Jiyoung exclaimed, I only sighed.

"Okay Gyuri, we'll be dropping you off at the apartment that you'll be sharing with Eunhyuk. The PD crew just wants you to set up the apartment how you would like it. Then, Eunhyuk will be arriving. There will be cameras hidden in the apartment. Sound good?" My manager said, and I nodded. I grabbed my bags and walked down to the garage of the dorm building, only my manager would be coming with me. 

Within 15 minutes, we were at the apartment complex. I gaped infront of me when I saw the building. It was 7 feet high, each apartment had a balcony, and it looked really expensive. 

"Wow..." Both me and my manager gasped, we looked at each other then laughed. 

Now, cameras were around and the show would start.

"Okay, your apartment number it 7A. Top floor. Here are the keys, and then here's a spare for your husband. Good luck, and don't cause any trouble!" She smiled at me and I nodded back. With a camera infront of me, I walked into the complex and walked towards the elevator. I got in, pressed the 7th button, and was on my way to the apartment. 

Once I was all the way up, it was easy to find 7A. I unlocked the door and walked into a very spacious apartment. There were 2 rooms, both very big, each with a closet. A nice living room. A very big kitchen. And of course, a nice bathroom.

I turned around and saw that now the cameras were gone, so the cameras inside the apartment would be doing the work. 

"Well... Time to get settled in!" I said to myself, looking at the already set furniture.

Eunhyuk's POV. 

I was being driven by my manager to who knows where, when he suddenly says. 

"Don't cause any trouble, okay?" 

I nod, even though I have no idea what he was talking about.

After driving for around 30 minutes, we end up at a fancy looking apartment complex. As I was about to get out of the car, my manager stops me.

"Apartment 7A. Take your bag too." He said, I raised an eyebrow, thinking that this was a hidden camera. Grabbing my bag, I get out of the car and walk towards the apartment complex. 

I walked in and quickly walked into the elevator, trying not to cause attention. Strangely, no one was around...

"Okay... This seems like a hidden camera..." I said outloud, walking into the elevator that just opened in front of me.

I pressed the top button and waited patiently as the elevator went up. Once It was up, I walked out and looked for apartment 7A, which was easy to find.

The door was left unlocked, so I went in and saw a pair of girl shoes...

"What the heck..." I said aloud, and then I heard a girl singing quietly to herself. I raised my head to see Gyuri... cleaning?!

"G-Gyuri-ah?!" My voice cracked, and her head snapped up.

"Eunhyuk-Oppa?!" Her eyes widened as she dropped the mop she was using to clean the floor.

"What are you doing here?!" I asled, clutching my forehead, with shock.

"Oppa... You're my husband." She said quietly, and my eyes widened.

"You're my wife?!" Was the last thing I said, before fainting. 

-----

I updated early ;D

sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes as usual [:

please comment/subscirbe! <3
it always makes me happy~