Farm Work!

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

UPDATE! :D

Sorry for being gone for so long OTL

Please comment/subscribe!

-----

 

Gyuri walked with Eunhyuk, occasionally picking any ripe strawberries she saw.

“Yah~ Hyukjae-Oppa!” Gyuri called, looking to the man who was staring at a strawberry with great interest.

“Hmm?” He looked up, giving her his attention.

Gyuri smiled and skipped over to him, so now they were standing face to face with one another.

“You know, Kara might make a comeback sooner than you think~” She whispered, trying not to be so loud.

“Eh? Really?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, obviously pleased.

Gyuri nodded and whispered again, “We already recorded the album, in Japanese and Korean, we have to film the music video in Japan now!”

“Wow! When will it be coming out?” He asked, getting closer to her.

“Soon! You’ll see!” She replied, laughing and patting his shoulder. She walked passed him, to another strawberry bush.

Eunhyuk grinned and followed after her.

Meanwhile

“Aigoooo~ They are so cute!” Hyun Joong exclaimed, watching the new couple.

“Hyung, we aren’t recording right now…” Siwon laughed as the other actor smiled at the tv that was showing the University couple at the farm.

“I know, but I still think it’s cute!” Hyun Joong chuckled at Siwon’s confused face.

“Whatever you say Hyung~” Siwon replied as the crew told them they would start filming again.

Back with Hyukri!

“Can you carry this for me?” Gyuri asked, holding up her bucket of strawberries to Eunhyuk.

“You can’t carry this yourself?” Eunhyuk laughed, taking her bucket and holding it with his spare hand.

Gyuri thanked him and began to lead them back to the house.

They walked in silence with the camera crew walking in front of them, filming their every move. It would have stayed quiet, but Eunhyuk unfortunately tripped over a rock. Luckily, Gyuri managed to grab his arm, saving him from falling flat on his face.

“You okay?” She asked, her hand still around his arm.

Eunhyuk blushed and nodded, too embarrassed to reply. Gyuri smiled and let go of his arm, walking in front of him.

“We should hurry! We still have some things to do before we can leave the farm~” Gyuri rushed him and he smiled.

“I’m walking as fast as I can!” He whined, causing the camera crew to laugh. Eunhyuk took this chance to stick his tongue out at them.

“C’mon~ We’re back!” Gyuri led them back to the house and the couple saw Daehyun playing with some of the farm animals.

“Is that a sheep…?” Eunhyuk asked, staring at the animal that was Daehyun’s face.

“…I have no idea…” Gyuri replied, staring blankly at the fluffy animal.

“Umma! Appa!” Daehyun exclaimed as he saw them walking to the house.

“Hi Daehyun!” Gyuri smiled as he ran into her arms and she picked him up into her arms.

“How was your day?” Eunhyuk asked, walking to stand behind Gyuri so he can say hi to Daehyun.

“It was okay, I missed you!” Daehyun squealed and Gyuri held him tighter.

“We still have things to do today though, so we’re going to go back out again.” Eunhyuk said, making the toddler frown.

“Can I go with you?” He asked hopefully and Eunhyuk shrugged.

“What are we going to do next?” Gyuri asked her husband, who did not know either.

“Ah, you’re back!” Junghee’s voice was heard from near the house and the couple turned to that direction. She came walking over to them, holding what looked to be rice plants, ready to be planted.

“Your last mission for today is to plant all of these in the field over there. It would be nice it if was neat and clean too.” The elderly woman smiled and handed Eunhyuk the bag.

“Can I go to?” Daehyun asked her and Junghee smiled.

“Of course you can! Just don’t get too dirty!”

“How much time do we have to do this?” Gyuri asked curiously.

“You only have  1 hour, better start working now!” Junghee chuckled and watched as Eunhyuk ran quickly to the field, leaving Gyuri and Daehyun behind. Gyuri sighed and walked to the field, not wanting to hurt herself or Daehyun by running.

“Umma, can I help?” Daehyun asked, looking at her with pleading eyes.

Gyuri thought for a moment, “I don’t want you to get dirty though and you might fall and hurt yourself!”

The toddler frowned and crossed his arms, making an angry face. Gyuri merely smiled and placed him down.

“How about you give us the plants when we need one, okay?” And Daehyun nodded to that happily.

“Gyuri~ Hurry up!” Eunhyuk’s voice yelled.

“Yah, I’m with Daehyun. Be patient!” She yelled back, giggling a little.

Once she finally got to the field, Eunhyuk was waiting with his pants already folded up. Gyuri did the same and took some plants from the bag.

“Umma and Appa, Hwaiting!” Daehyun cheered and the university couple smiled.

“We can do this!” Eunhyuk high fived Gyuri and they started their work.

One Hour Later

Daehyun watched as his parents walk out of the field, exhausted. Eunhyuk accidentally planted some of the plants upside down, which meant they had to redo those. Gyuri almost fell down a couple times, but luckily Eunhyuk was there to catch her.

“I am so tired…” Gyuri groaned, trying not to fall to her knees.

“Me too.” Eunhyuk replied, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Daehyun smiled and grabbed both of their hands, leading the family back to the main house. Eunhyuk and Gyuri were too tired to notice that the toddler was leading the way, and quite frankly, they did not care.

“They look so tired.” A producer giggled, thinking that it was cute.

“Welcome back again!” Junghee came out of the house once again and smiled at the state of the adults.

“You two did an excellent job, it was perfect!” She exclaimed and Gyuri beamed.

“Now, I have seen you two work for today and I just want to say, you two have great chemistry. My, if this wasn’t a TV show, people could think that you guys were a real couple!” Junghee exclaimed.

Eunhyuk blushed after she said that. He wished he was a real couple with Gyuri.

“I hope you two have a successful season on this new show and I’m sure Daehyun will love you two!” Junghee finished up and Gyuri bowed. Eunhyuk did the same.

“And that is a cut! Good job everyone!” The director said, and Gyuri sighed.

“Tired?” The elderly woman laughed as the goddess nodded.

“You did a great job! Make sure you get plenty of rest for your promotional activities.” She advised to both Gyuri and Eunhyuk. They nodded eagerly.

Junghee said her goodbyes and the filming was now complete. All Eunhyuk wanted to do was take a hot shower and fall asleep.

“We have a bus for you to take home; I know that you both are tired. Daehyun is going to stay in it too.” A crew member said, pointing a small bus that was waiting for them. Gyuri thanked him and held Daehyun’s hand, bringing him to the bus. Eunhyuk followed after her.

“Umma, are you going to sleep on the way back? Daehyun asked as he climbed up into the bus.

“Of course! Umma is tired and sore. I have dirt all over me too!” Gyuri settled into one of the seats and Daehyun climbed into her lap.

“Can I sit here though?” He asked politely and Gyuri patted his head, as if that was accepting him.

As the Super Junior member walked into the bus, he noticed that his fake wife was already asleep. Smiling, he went and sat down next to her.

“Rest well~” He whispered, patting her head.

The bus’s engine started and other people began to file into the bus. Everyone was a crew member, and they each thought it was cute of Eunhyuk to sit next to Gyuri.

He couldn’t hear them whispering however, because he had already fallen asleep, dreaming about a certain goddess.

-----

It was a bit rushed, sorry about that O: