Jealousy is a Wonderful Thing.

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

 

comment & subscribe! 


here's the trailer ^^ 

-----

"Oppa?!" Gyuri looked up and saw Jungmin, who had a surprised look on his face.

"Gyuri-ah, what are you doing here?" He asked, not noticing the camera that was with Gyuri.

"I'm going shopping." Gyuri said, pointing to her cart. 

"Of course you are- AH! Wait, aren't you recording?!" Jungmin finally realized that there was a camera recording him and he smiled nervously.

Gyuri laughed, and nodded her head. 

"Where's your husband?" Jungmin asked, as if it was a natural question. He chuckled when he saw Gyuri blush.

"He's waiting with our other things..." Gyuri stuttered.

"Hmm, can I meet your baby?" Jungmin teased Gyuri, who was blushing again. 

"But don't you need to finish shopping, Oppa?" Gyuri asked, but he shook his head.

"I just wanted to look around for a bit. I was bored~" He said and Gyuri smiled.

"I guess its okay to let you meet Daehyun. Let's goooo~" Gyuri walked with Jungmin next to her. She pushed the cart in the direction of where Eunhyuk and Daehyun were. They talked about what they were up to these days, especially Jungmin whose contract expired.

However, when Eunhyuk saw them, the look on his face darkened.

"Why is Jungmin-sshi here...?" He said to himself and Daehyun looked up from his stroller.

"Whose dat?" He asked, looking at Jungmin.

"One of your Umma's friends..." Eunhyuk said, still keeping his eyes on them. He hasn't been able to make Gyuri laugh like how she was now...

Eunhyuk stood up when Jungmin and Gyuri were a few feet away. 

"Hello Hyukjae-sshi." Jungmin said formally. 

"You can call me Hyung if you want, I don't mind." Eunhyuk forced a smile on his face. Jungmin thought it was a true smile, but Gyuri knew better. 

She looked over to Eunhyuk with confusion, but he didn't say anything. 

"Ah, and this is Daehyun~ He's two!" Eunhyuk let Daehyun out of his stroller. The toddler was picked up by Jungmin and they stared at each other. 

"Hi Daehyun~ I'm Jungmin!" Jungmin smiled to the boy, but Daehyun just stared blankly.

"I don't think he likes you Oppa..." Gyuri laughed and took Daehyun into her arms.

"Ah, I think you're right. Oh! I should get going now! I'll see you guys around~" Jungmin bowed towards Eunhyuk and patted Gyuri's head. 

Eunhyuk frowned and watched the young man walk out of the store. 

"Umma, was that your friend? Daehyun asked, looking at the woman holding him.

"Yup, we used to work together." Gyuri placed Daehyun back in his stroller and stood up to face Eunhyuk.

"Ready to go?" She asked and Eunhyuk nodded, trying not to let her see his jealousy.

The couple took their items to the cashier and paid with the credit card. The couple was told that their things would be delivered to their apartment, so they left the market and began walking around the mall.

“Umma! Appa!” Daehyun suddenly called out from his stroller.

“Hmm?” They both looked down to him and he pointed towards a store.

“Rings!” Daehyun exclaimed, pointing towards the jewelry store.

Gyuri looked up and blushed when Daehyun pointed to the store.

“You want us to get our rings now…?” Eunhyuk looked down to the boy in the stroller, and he nodded his head eagerly.

“Oppa, I don’t think it would be a good idea to get them now…” Gyuri whispered to him.

“Eh, why not?” Eunhyuk looked down to her and tilted his head.

“Well… We both have another schedule today.” Gyuri replied and Eunhyuk’s mouth made an “O” shape.

“I forgot about that… Ah! Can we just go look, please?” Eunhyuk clasped his hands together and looked towards Gyuri cutely.

“Ah, don’t do that!” She covered her eyes and smiled. Eunhyuk would always make this face at her during KTR whenever he wanted her to do her a favor.

“Please, please please, please?!” Eunhyuk lightly patted Gyuri shoulders and he heard her sigh.

“Okay… Fine… But we’ll only look!” Gyuri finally gave up and Eunhyuk smiled widely.

Daehyun squealed in delight and Eunhyuk continued to lead their way towards the jewelry store.

The PD crew smiled when they saw the young couple going into the jewelry store. However, some fans that were watching them as well did not like the sight of it.

“Omo! Are they the new couple for ‘We Got Married’?!”

“I don’t think so, they have a kid!”

“Gyuri’s too precious to be with Eunhyuk.”

“Eunhyuk deserves someone better!”

Unfortunately, Gyuri heard this and bit her lip nervously.

‘Maybe they’re right…’ She thought to herself, looking at the smiling Eunhyuk who didn’t notice what fans were saying.

“Gyu! Look over at these rings!” Eunhyuk called her out of her trance and she saw him pointing at rings in a special case.

Gyuri smiled and walked over to him.

“Which one are you looking at…?” Gyuri asked, bending over to look into the case.

“None in particular, which one do you like?” Eunhyuk looked over to her and Gyuri blushed at how close their heads were. She quickly turned her head and looked into the glass case. Her eyes scanned over the many rings until a certain pair caught her eyes.

“Wow… It’s so pretty…” Gyuri looked closer and smiled at the rings.

“Which one?” Daehyun asked, suddenly coming up in between them.

“That pair!” Gyuri pointed towards the rings and Eunhyuk examined it closer.

 [Rings: http://www.gullei.com/drawImage.php?src=images/T1ObxsXbRgXXbYDiM6_061928.jpg_310x310.jpg&desired=200 ]

“It’s so pretty!” Daehyun exclaimed, and Eunhyuk nodded in agreement.

“Gyuri-sshi and Eunhyuk-sshi! Your next schedule will be starting soon! It’s time to get going!” The PD crew called.

“Ah! C’mon, let’s get going.” Gyuri quickly stood up and pushed Daehyun’s stroller out of the store.

Eunhyuk’s sight lingered on the rings, but then quickly followed Gyuri.

With the MC’s!

“They seem to get along so well!” Hyun Joong smiled at the sight of Gyuri and Eunhyuk.

“You’re right Hyung! And Daehyun likes them a lot.” Siwon added, looking over to Hyun Joong.

“But don’t you think it’s weird that Jungmin just showed up out of nowhere?” Hyun Joong said, and Siwon nodded his head.

“I heard that Gyuri-sshi and Jungmin-sshi are close right?” Siwon asked.

The other MC nodded his head and smirked.

“They have a very close relationship, but sometimes people see it in another way.” Siwon nodded his head and smiled slightly.

“You know, Eunhyuk-Hyung gets jealous easily…” The younger MC said, and Hyun Joong raised an eyebrow.

“Hmm… I wonder what will happen to these two then.” They both leaned back into their chairs and continued to watch the couple.

With Gyuri and Eunhyuk

“So, you two will be going to Star King and Daehyun will be coming with. Is that okay?” The producer of ‘HB, WGM’ said and the couple nodded.

Everyone knew about their new show, because the first episode had already been released! Their shopping trip would be the next episode, ready in a couple days to be broadcasted.

“Where we going?” Daehyun asked, looking up from his stroller.

“Appa and Umma have work today, and you get to come too!” Eunhyuk exclaimed excitedly.

Daehyun’s eyes widened and smiled.

“Okay, we couldn’t move Daehyun’s car seat because we already brought your car back to your apartment. Is it okay for you to just hold him?” The producer said.

“That’s okay, I can carry him.” Gyuri said, kneeling down to Daehyun to take him out of the stroller.

“Really? Okay. We’re good then. We’ll lead you out to the car now.”

Gyuri held Daehyun in her arms and Eunhyuk walked next to her. If they weren’t celebrities, then they could have passed for an actual couple.

They exited the mall and walked to the van that was waiting for them at the front entrance.  

“Umma, what do you and Appa do?” Daehyun asked, wrapping his arms around Gyuri’s neck.

“Umma and Appa are idols!” Gyuri smiled and Eunhyuk came up behind her.

“Appa is a very good dancer! And people like to call Umma, ‘Goddess!’” Eunhyuk said, smiling over Gyuri’s shoulder to Daehyun.

“Why do they call Umma ‘Goddess’”? Daehyun tilted his head to the side and looked curiously towards Gyuri.

“Because she is very pretty!” Eunhyuk said, not hesitating.

“And why do people call Appa a good dancer?” Daehyun smiled.

“Because your Appa is very good at dancing!” Gyuri said, and Eunhyuk smiled to himself.

“Gyuri-sshi, Eunhyuk-sshi! Get in the car now!”

The producer called them over and opened the van’s door.  Gyuri got into the van first then Eunhyuk followed her in.

To the fans watching outside, they looked on with hesitation in their eyes. Eunhyuk and Gyuri looked so real, it almost broke their hearts.

“Bye bye!” Eunhyuk waved to them quickly, before closing the van’s door.

“Who else is going to be at Star King today?” Gyuri asked the producer, who was driving.

“Ah, the only people that I can remember are Kyu Jong and Hyung Joon.” The producer replied and Gyuri smiled widely. Eunhyuk noticed this and frowned, placing his elbow on the arm rest and placing his chin on his palm.

He looked out of the window and thought, ‘What’s so cool about SS501 anyway…?’

Daehyun saw his Appa’s unpleased face and looked up to his Umma, who was too happy to notice.

‘Appa seems mad… But Umma doesn’t notice. I wonder why…?’ He thought, his thumb.

…If only this couple knew what would be happening on the set of Star King…

-----

SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES.
i feel so bad.
i havent updated for a while.
but i hope this chapter makes up for it! 

sorrrrrrry for my terrible-ness <3 
and i wont be able to update until the weekend D:
college is taking up my time~ ):