Problems? Not Quite Yet.

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

comment/subscribe! 

-----

Gyuri sat down on her chair, exhausted.

"C'mon, it wasn't that bad..." Eunhyuk smiled at her and sat in the chair across the table.

"You're kidding me!" She exclaimed, looking over to her fake husband.

"Daehyun-ah was just hyper. All kids get like that sometimes~" Eunhyuk said to her, and she sighed.

"I never knew kids can be so...happy and hyper." Gyuri replied, pulling her hair back into a low ponytail.

Eunhyuk had decided to bring the goddess and Daehyun to a kid's café. They had been there for almost 2 hours already, and Gyuri was so tired from playing with all the kids.

(A/N: if you wanted SHINee's Hello Baby when they went to that kid place, just think that Eunhyuk took them there!)

"At least Daehyun is getting along well with other kids!" Eunhyuk said, looking over to the toddler. 

Daehyun was currently playing with two other boys. They were all playing in the ball place.

"You know, one of my managers told me that Daehyun's birthday is next week." Gyuri said, looking into Eunhyuk's eyes.

"Eh, really?! You want to do something for it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm not sure... I'm heading back to Japan next Saturday and it's Friday today." Gyuri replied, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger.

"You're going back next week already?!" Eunhyuk's eyes widened and Gyuri nodded.

"We have a couple fan events to go to and then a show, I believe." Gyuri said and Eunhyuk frowned.

"You're getting overworked! And you are having your comeback in a couple months right?" He asked and once again, Gyuri nodded.

"Umma!" A voice interrupted their conversation and both adults turned their heads to see Daehyun running towards their table. 

Daehyun ran to Gyuri’s seat and pulled himself onto her lap. He sat down and smiled at her.

“I’m hungry…” He said, looking at her with his big eyes.

Eunhyuk smiled then asked, “You want Appa to go get you food?”

Daehyun turned his head to him and nodded quickly.

“You want some too, Gyuri?” He asked, standing up.

“Yes please! Thanks!” She replied and Eunhyuk walked over to the counter to buy food.

Meanwhile: Outside the Café.

The two idols had no idea, but there were fans outside taking pictures. They had taken so many of Eunhyuk with Gyuri, that even they didn’t know what to do.

“…They look so real…” One girl said to her friend, who was a Kamilia.

“I know… But I think they look cute, don’t you?” He replied, smiling.

However, some other fans felt the opposite.

“Why are they still together?! They aren’t even recording!” An E.L.F. exclaimed, even though she still took pictures.

All the pictures taken would eventually become a scandal for the two idols, in less than a few hours.

Back Inside.

Eunhyuk thanked the man that handed him his tray of food and he carefully walked back to the table. He looked and saw Daehyun sitting in a high-chair, next to Gyuri.

Once he reached the table, he set the tray down and handed Gyuri a bowl of rice that was for Daehyun. He then handed her another bowl that had beef and vegetables in it.

“Daehyun, do you want me to feed you?” Gyuri asked the toddler, who nodded happily.

Gyuri smiled and began to feed the toddler rice and vegetables, much to his dismay.

“Vegetables are bad.” He said simply, still chewing his food.

“You need vegetables to be healthy~” Eunhyuk smiled, not even eating vegetables.

“You see Daehyun-ah? Appa isn’t eating vegetables, he’s being unhealthy.” Gyuri laughed and fed herself some rice.

“You took all the vegetables!” Eunhyuk exclaimed and Gyuri noticed that she did.

Gyuri smiled and picked up a vegetable with her chopsticks. She brought it towards Eunhyuk’s mouth. Eunhyuk blushed but opened his mouth nonetheless.

Daehyun looked up at his ‘parents’ and grinned when Gyuri fed Eunhyuk. Daehyun knew that they weren’t actually together, however he did believe that they should be.

They continued to eat and Eunhyuk kept asking Gyuri to feed him vegetables. Gyuri laughed and fed him, trying not to blush.

“I’m feeding you more than I’m feeding Daehyun-ah!” Gyuri exclaimed, now giving Daehyun rice.

“It’s not my fault~” Eunhyuk laughed, taking a sip of his water.

“Appa is taking my food!” Daehyun pouted and Eunhyuk smiled at him.

“I know he is Daehyun-ah!” Gyuri smiled and fed him the last of his food. Eunhyuk was also done and brought the plates back to the counter.

Gyuri took a napkin and wiped Daehyun’s face. She smiled when he started to reach towards her.

“You want to be carried?” Gyuri asked him and he nodded.

Eunhyuk smiled when he walked back to their table. He saw Daehyun resting his head on Gyuri shoulder and she was rubbing his back, humming to him softly.

“We should probably leave now, right?” Eunhyuk said and Gyuri nodded.

They both stood up and walked out of the café. Luckily, the fans had left just a few seconds before so that they wouldn’t get caught.

“How are we gonna get back to the apartment…?” Gyuri asked, looking up to Eunhyuk.

“Ah… That’s a good question. They took our car away…” Eunhyuk sighed and then Gyuri remembered something.

“Hold on, I’ll call somebody!” Gyuri smiled and took her phone out of her pocket.

Eunhyuk looked on and bit his lip, hoping that she wouldn’t be calling Jungmin.

‘Get a hold of yourself, Hyukjae! They are only friends!’ He thought, taking another glance at Gyuri. She held the phone to her ear and waited for the person to pick up.

“Hello?” Eunhyuk could hear a male voice answer.

“Kyu Jong-Oppa!” Gyuri smiled and Eunhyuk sighed, feeling relieved.

“Gyuri-ah! Why’d you call? I just saw you a few hours ago…” Kyu Jong asked, wondering what she needed.

“You live near the studio for Star King, right? Well… I sort of need a ride back home.” Gyuri said nervously, not knowing if he would give her a ride.

“Ah, sure! I can do that! Where are you right now?” Kyu Jong’s voice answered and Eunhyuk smiled, thinking that Kyu Jong was a good guy for picking them up.

“I’m at the kid’s café on the same street. Is it okay if you take Hyukjae-Oppa and Daehyun-ah too?” Gyuri asked and Eunhyuk heard Kyu Jong’s laugh.

“Of course, I’ll be over there in a few minutes.” Kyu Jong hung up and Gyuri placed her phone back in her pocket.

“Are you close to all the SS501 members?” Eunhyuk asked, facing her.

Gyuri nodded and then looked at Daehyun’s sleeping face that was resting on her shoulder.

“He must be so tired…” Gyuri smiled and patted his back again.

“You want me to carry him?” Eunhyuk asked, and Gyuri gently placed the sleeping toddler into his arms. She took off her jacket and placed it on Daehyun, just in case he got cold.

Even though they were idols, the people that were walking on the same street as the two could see that Eunhyuk and Gyuri both cared for Daehyun. They couldn’t help but smile when the goddess put her jacket on the toddler.

The stayed there in silence for a few minutes, until Kyu Jong’s car came into view. Gyuri waved to him and he parked by the curb. Kyu Jong smiled when he saw Eunhyuk carrying Daehyun and then opened the back door for him.

“Thanks for picking us up!” Gyuri smiled at her old co-worker.

“You gonna sit in the back with Eunhyuk-sshi? Or will you sit in the front seat?” Kyu Jong asked, tilting his head.

“I’ll stay in the back…” She smiled and blushed shyly, Kyu Jong laughed and patted her head.

“I thought so. Kay, let’s get you two back to your apartment. Hyun Joong-Hyung already told me where it was.” Kyu Jong said and Gyuri got into the backseat with Eunhyuk.

“I didn’t know that Siwon and Hyun Joong-sshi were going to be the MC’s!” Eunhyuk said, when Kyu Jong mentioned SS501’s leader.

“Neither did I! Hyung didn’t tell us anything about it, so when he came on the first episode, I was surprised!” Kyu Jong said and Gyuri laughed.

“You’re watching it too? So are the other members of Kara!” She exclaimed, smiling.

“And I’m pretty sure the guys are watching it too~” Eunhyuk mentioned.

“How could we not watch it? And everyone else in South Korea is watching it too!” Kyu Jong said and then Gyuri noticed that they were already at the apartment complex.

“Do we live near the studio…?” Gyuri wondered as Kyu Jong drove to the front of the building.

“I guess we do.” Eunhyuk answered, and then when Kyu Jong turned off the car, he opened the door and stepped out.

“Thanks again for taking us back home!” Gyuri thanked him and he smiled.

“I’ll see you guys some other time!” Kyu Jong waved and drove away, leaving the two outside the apartment.

“Let’s go upstairs now, I think Daehyun needs to take a bath and then go to sleep.” Eunhyuk said, and Gyuri led the way inside. They quickly went up to their apartment and then they noticed that all their furniture was already set up for them.

Eunhyuk placed Daehyun on the couch and left Gyuri’s jacket on him.

“I’ll go change my clothes and then start the water.” Gyuri said, walking into their shared room.

Eunhyuk nodded and sat down on the floor, exhausted from their activities today.

Gyuri walked into the room and looked into her bag that she brought with her. She took out a pair of sweatpants and an extra large shirt. She changed into this and took off her makeup. She quickly left the room and saw Eunhyuk laying on the floor. She smiled then walked into the bathroom. She walked to the tub and started to fill it with warm water.

As that was being done, Gyuri walked back to the living room and gently kicked Eunhyuk. His eyes opened and he looked up to her.

“You can go change now if you want, I’ll get Daehyun.” She said and Eunhyuk stood up, nodding.

He walked back to the room and Gyuri went to Daehyun, to wake him up.

“C’mon Daehyun-ah~ I need to give you a bath.” His eyes opened and sat up, rubbing his eyes. Gyuri smiled and picked him up. When they reached the bathroom, Gyuri had him stand on the toilet, so she could take off his clothes.

Gyuri didn’t mind doing this, because she had taken care of kids in the past.

Once Daehyun was , Gyuri carried him over and set him inside the tub. He sat down and began to play with the water.

“Close your eyes.” Gyuri instructed, as she poured water over his head.

She got his body wet and then Eunhyuk entered, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He smiled at her and began helping her with washing him.

“I’ll wash his body, you get his hair.” Eunhyuk said and Gyuri nodded.

Daehyun smiled as he felt Gyuri washing his hair. He looked up and saw Eunhyuk grinning, so he decided to splash some water into his face.

“Ah! Daehyun!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, wiping his face.

Daehyun and Gyuri laughed and Eunhyuk took this chance to get Gyuri’s face wet as well.

The bathroom was filled with laughter and a child’s squealing for a few minutes. Once they were done with Daehyun, Gyuri picked him up in a towel and dried him off. Eunhyuk then took him and dressed the toddler in his pajamas.

“Goodnight Daehyun-ah~” Gyuri waved to him as Eunhyuk took him into his room.

“Goodnight Umma!” Daehyun’s voice chimed and Gyuri smiled, walking into the room she and Eunhyuk shared.

She went to look in her bed and took out a book that was given to her by Jungmin. He decided it would be good for her to read in her freetime.

She went to lie on the bed and started to read, not noticing Eunhyuk who walked in.

“How are we gonna sleep…?” Eunhyuk said, now catching Gyuri’s attention.

Gyuri looked up to him and bit her lip.

‘…Crap…’ She thought, placing her book down.

Now what were they supposed to do?!

----

UPDATED :D
hahah, next update is gonna be Saturday most likely.
I’ve been so busy at school Dx
please comment/subscribe!  

Jungmin is probably making another appearance in the next chapter ;D
and that’s when the drama is gonna happen.
OHSNAPMAN.