Yes, Appa is Jealous.

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

you all make me happy :')

so many comments :D
now let's see the University couple! 

-----

Eunhyuk's POV.

"I wonder if she calls him often..." I thought, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"But then again, I also heard she's close to every member..." I continued to think, feeling jealous.

I frowned to himself and continued to drive.

"Umma, what are we gonna buy?" Daehyun asked Gyuri, who smiled.

"We're gonna buy things for the apartment, like your bed!" She said happily.

"What about for you?" He asked, and I smiled at his questions. 

"Ah, yeah. I guess we can buy our things too. Eunhyuk-Oppa, how much longer?" She pulled her seatbelt up and sat on the edge of her seat, so I could feel her face near mine.

"Once we make a left turn there, then we'll be at the mall~" I said, trying not to sound so nervous.

"Okaaaaay!~" She sat back finally and I loosened up a bit. 

Meanwhile, with the MC's.

"Aigooo~ I think Eunhyuk is jealous." Siwon said, laughing at the man's reaction.

"Really? Aw, but he doesn't have to worry about that. We all see Gyuri-ah as a little sister!" Hyun Joong replied, smiling to himself.

"Do they know that we are watching their every moves? Siwon asked, now wondering about his Hyung.

"I actually don't know..." Hyun Joong turned to the producers of the show, who suddenly threw a piece of paper at him.

"AH! Couldn't you just say it?" The older man said, sticking his tongue out at the laughing producers.

He quickly read through it, and nodded his head.

"Nope, they have no idea we're the MC's or that we are watching them..." 

"Oh, look! They're at the mall already~" Siwon said, looking at the couple that had finally reached the mall.

With the University Couple~

Before Eunhyuk and Gyuri stepped out of the car, they waited for the PD crew to come out with their cameras.

"Umma, how come you and Appa don't have wedding rings?" Daehyun suddenly asked, surprising the two adults.

"U-uh, what do you mean Daehyun?" Eunhyuk turned around from his seat to look at the smiling toddler.

"I was watching TV! And the Umma and Appa had matching rings! You don't have no rings..." He said, and Gyuri looked over to me nervously.

"Daehyun, are you sure you're two? Aigoo, you're so smart!" I replied, trying to change the subject.

"Umma, where are your rings?" The toddler now turned to the woman, who looked down at him with a nervous smile.

"W-we still have to get the rings! We just got....married.." She quickly with a blushing face, and Eunhyuk nodded persistently.

"Oh! Okay!" 

Both adults sighed with relief and saw that the PD crew was ready to film. Gyuri took off her seatbelt and Eunhyuk did the same. He got out of the car and did a peace sign to the recording cameras, then he quickly went to Daehyun's door. He helped Gyuri take off his seatbelt and the PD crew smiled.

"Ah, these two are almost like a real couple!" A director whispered to a writer, who nodded in reply.

"We did a good job choosing Daehyun as their child, he is so smart!" The writer commented and they both giggled. 

Eunhyuk lifted Daehyun out of his carseat and the little boy grabbed their hands. They walked infront of the cameras and Eunhyuk notcied that the mall was not busy.

"Is it a holiday today?" Eunhyuk turned his head to Gyuri, who shook hers.

"I don't think so... But it's Sunday, isn't it?" She replied, and Eunhyuk nodded his head. 

"So maybe there won't be a lot of people today..." He said, more to himself than Gyuri.

The cameraman suddenly started to walk infront of them and Daehyun seemed nervous, because his 'parents' could feel his grip become tighter. 

"You'll be okay!~ Don't worry!" Gyuri smiled down to the little boy and Eunhyuk looked away smiling. Unfortunately for him, the camera saw his gummy little smile.

Little did the couple know, there were professional photographers taking their pictures. Even the PD crew didn't know.

The young couple walked into the mall and saw many people walking around, enjoying the air conditioned space. It was summer, so even Eunhyuk and Gyuri were wearing clothes to keep the heat away. 

"Maybe we should have brought the stroller...." Gyuri said, looking at the crowd of people.

"You want me to go get it?" Eunhyuk asked, and Daehyun let go of his hand and wanted to be picked up by his Umma.

"Is that okay? I can get it if you want." Gyuri said, now facing him.

"No, it's okay. I'll be right back." He patted her head then quickly walked back out of the mall.

There were two cameras following them, so one went with him, while the other stayed with Gyuri and Daehyun.

Gyuri picked up the toddler and went to sit on the fountain's ledge.

"Umma look! There's coins in there!" Daehyun said, looking over her shoulder and into the fountain. 

"People throw coins in there and make a wish!" Gyuri replied, smiling at the little boy who was sitting on her lap.

"Can I make a wish?" The toddler asked, looking at her with hopeful eyes. Gyuri nodded and took out her wallet from her pocket. She took out a useless coin and handed it to Daehyun. 

"I wish Umma and Appa would get their rings soon!" He exclaimed, Gyuri's eyes widened and covered her smile with her hand. 

Her eyes trailed away from the small boy who was enjoying looking at his reflection in the water, and then met the eyes of a smiling man, running towards them with a stroller. She smiled to herself and waited for Eunhyuk to come closer. 

"Daehyuuuuuun!~ I have your strolllller!~" Eunhyuk yelled, running closer.

"APPA!" Daehyun turned around and smiled at his Appa.

Eunhyuk finally made it to them, but of course, he was panting because of all of his running. He grinned up at Gyuri who laughed at his tired state.

"Appa, do you have a coin?" Daehyun asked, tugging on Eunhyuk's shirt.

"A coin? Uhh, sure!" Eunhyuk stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a coin. Daehyun grabbed it and turned to the fountain again. 

"I hope Umma and Appa stay together forever!" He said happily, throwing the coin deep into the fountain. 

Even the PD crew was shocked at the little boy's sudden wish. Eunhyuk's mouth was wide open, and so were Gyuri's eyes. Daehyun turned around, smiling at the two adults who were still shocked.

"What's wrong?" He asked, frowning a little. 

"A-ah, it's nothing Daehyun! Let's get you in the stroller now!" Gyuri smiled, trying to hide her  surprise. Eunhyuk looked away, red as a tomato.

"C'mon Appa! Let's go shopping!" Daehyun smiled as he was buckled in and Eunhyuk began to push him.

"If only this boy knew how much I want that wish to come true..." Eunhyuk thought, keeping his red face from Gyuri's.

But of course, Gyuri thought the same thing...

-----

BWAHAHAHA.
^ whut the.
idk, LOL.
sorry for the grammar mistrakes!

please comment and subscribe [: