Jealous Appa?

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

heyheeeey!~

 

 

wow, i suddenly got a lot of subscribers.
IM SO HAPPY ;)

-----

"Umma." Daehyun's voiced said simply.

"Hmm?" Gyuri turned to the toddler, who ignored her.

"Umma." He repeated, not looking at her.

"What did you say Daehyun, hmm?" Eunhyuk said, looking at him through the mirror.

"Appa." He said now, still ignoring the adults.

"Do you think there's something wrong with him?" Gyuri asked, towards her 'husband'.

"I think he just likes talking..." Eunhyuk replied, trying to reassure her. 

Gyuri pouted and took out her phone. She quickly dialed her phone and held it to her ear.

"Who you cawwing?" Daehyun asked, now giving her all his attention.

"Umma is calling a friend who knows how to take care of babies!" Gyuri told him, and that caught Eunhyuk's attention.

"Hello?" A male voice answered.

"Hyung Joon Oppa!" Gyuri smiled when he answered and Daehyun held a confused look on his face.

"Ah, Gyuri, what's up?" The maknae of SS501 replied. 

"Is it normal for toddlers to talk to themselves sometimes?" Gyrui asked, and Eunhyuk could actually hear the other man's laughter. 

"Of course, they like talking. You called me just for that?" 

"Yup, that was it! Tell Kibum-ah I said hi, okay? Bye Oppa~" Gyuri smiled and hung up.

"You really had to call him for that?" Eunhyuk said in a jealous voice, making the girl smiled.

"Don't be jealous, I'll call you whenever I need help too, okay?" Eunhyuk held a satisfied smiled on his face after she said this. 

"Umma loves Appa!~" Daehyun thought, smiling at the two adults.

If only they knew what the boy was thinking.

Meanwhile~

"Cameras....ON! Stage lights ready. ACTION!"

"Hello there! This is Hyun Joong, leader of SS501!" The man smiled charismatically into the camera and held the mic that had his name on it in his hand. 

"And my name is Siwon, a member of Super Junior!" The other man smiled and waved to the camera as well.

"We are the MC's of 'Hello Baby, We Got Married!'" They both exclaimed cheerfully.

Hyun Joong seated himself on a couch, while Siwon chose to sit in the chair. Behind them was a large TV, that would be showing  the "University" couple's every moves. As for now, it was showing the couple's picture.  

"This couple has been highly anticipated, because they just seem to work so well together. But Siwon-sshi, what do you think about your Hyung as a husband to Gyuri-ah?" Hyun Joong asked the younger man, who laughed.

"I actually think they are a good match. Eunhyuk-Hyung would always be able to make her laugh." Siwon said, smiling happily. 

"Ah, that is very true!" Hyun Joong clapped, almost exaggerating his happiness.

"What about Gyuri-sshi for Eunhyuk-Hyung, do you think they make a good match?" Siwon asked the older man, who smiled. 

"He's well mannered towards her, which I think it very nice. I hope they get along with their new child!" Hyun Joong said, and now the TV behind them was on and showing Eunhyuk driving and Gyuri and Daehyun were visible. 

The two MC's turned to face the TV, and they both noticed Eunhyuk's sour expression.

"Ah, what happened to Eunhyuk?" Siwon said out loud.

"And why is Gyuri smirking?" Hyun Joong also asked.

They looked at each other, and shrugged.

"Gyuri-ah, I wonder what you're up to...." Hyun Joong smirked to himself and kept his focus on the TV.

-----

DUNDUNDUUUUUN.

short, rough, filler chapter ;D
sorry, i was busy today D:

comment/subscribe!