Scandals.

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

quick update! ^^

-----

While Gyuri and Eunhyuk had to figure out their living conditions, fans were already posting the pictures they took of them. On the internet, hundreds of pictures were posted. Some from when they went to the mall, Star King, but most importantly, at the kid's cafe. 

Even on Naver, they were the most searched thing. 

Leeteuk, who was currently bored at the dorm, was on the computer. Since he had nothing to do, he decided to search up 'Super Junior' like what he normally does.

"Eunhyuk with Gyuri... Kid's Cafe... Rings... Star King... Hyukri... Relationship..." He read out loud, looking at each result. 

"Aw! There's nothing about me!" He whined leaning back in his seat. 

He stayed there for a moment, but then his eyes widened.

"WHY ARE ALL THESE RESULTS ABOUT EUNHYUK?!" He exclaimed, taking a closer look at the results.

"Hyung~ Why are you yelling again?" Donghae walked into the room and sat down next to his leader.

"LOOK AT THIS!" Leeteuk pushed Donghae's head towards the screen and he smiled when he saw the pictures of Eunhyuk with Gyuri.

"Awwww!" He exclaimed, admiring the couple.

"You realize what this means?!" Leeteuk grabbed the collar of Donghae's shirt and brought him closer to his face.

"W-what...?" Donghae managed to say, freaked out by Leeteuk.

"THIS IS A SCANDAL, DONGHAE. A SCANDAL!" And with that Leeteuk fell to the floor, lying on his back.

"Don't you think you're overreacting, Hyung?" Donghae said, gently nudging the leader with his toe.

"No way. Eunhyuk is involved with the top 6 searches! People will take this thing out of hand!" Leeteuk yelled, grabbing Donghae's ankle and clinging to it. 

Donghae sighed and pulled Leeteuk out his room and into the living room, where Shindong and Heechul were watching TV. 

"What the hell are you doing...?" Heechul said, looking at the dragged Leeteuk.

"Look on Naver. Hyukkie's on it, like 6 times." Donghae said simply, sitting next to Shindong on the couch.

"Really? Ah, it's because he's with Gyuri-sshi, right?" Heechul said and Donghae nodded.

"He likes her anyway... So that shouldn't be a problem..." Shindong said.

"But the fans!" Leeteuk said, still lying on the floor.

"What about the fans?" Yesung now stepped into the living room too. He went to Leeteuk and picked him off the ground.

"Hyung's just worried about Eunhyuk and Gyuri-sshi." Heechul explained and Yesung laughed.

"They'll be alright, don't worry." Yesung said and Leeteuk sighed.

But what they didn't know, was that everything was not going to be alright. Fans were ready to start a fanwar and that's exactly what Leeteuk was worried about. 

-----

next update on saturday.
i just felt like updating again today :3

FANWARS. OMG.
NO.
idk, we'll see how things work out :D

comment/subscribe!