Shopping? Not Quite Yet.

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

lalalalalala~

hehe, Mister is stuck in my head :3

on with the story! 

-----

"What's the mission?" Eunhyuk asked, patting Daehyun's head.

"'Congratulations! You two are parents! And since you both live in a new apartment, you need furniture! Here's a credit card to buy whatever you need for the apartment ^^ Don't forget to buy baby furniture!' and underneath it says that all the things we buy will be donated to charity once we're done with it. Aww, that's sweet." Gyuri smiled as she read the ending note, making Eunhyuk blush. 

"I gets new stuffs?" Daehyun mumbled, looking at his new Umma. She nodded and he squealed in delight. Eunhyuk smiled at the boy and hugged him closer to him.

"Should we get going now?" Eunhyuk asked and Gyuri nodded. 

"Do you know any malls near here...? I haven't been to this district before..." Gyuri asked her 'husband'. 

"I think there's a mall nearby, but how will we get there?" Eunhyuk said, carrying Daehyun as he stood up.

The doorbell suddenly rang again, surprising the couple. This time, Eunhyuk went to answer the door. He looked into the mailbox and saw an envelope waiting to be opened. 

"What's dat?" Daehyun asked, his thumb. 

"This is... another envelope! Yay!~" Eunhyuk exclaimed, grabbing the envelope and walking back into the apartment. He opened it carefully because Daehyun was still in his arms. 

"'Downstairs there is a car that you two will be able to use. There is a camera in it, of course! Daehyun will also be using the car seat inside of it. Careful driving! There is also a stroller just in case! ^^'" Eunhyuk read aloud, and Gyuri went to look out of the balcony. 

"I think it's that one..." She said, pointing to a red car that was parked by the curb. 

"How can you tell?" Eunhyuk asked, walking to stand by her.

"I can already see the camera that's in the dashboard!" Gyuri laughed and now Eunhyuk saw what she was talking about.

"Aren't there cameras in here too...?" Eunhyuk asked, turning around and looking at the vacant apartment.

"Yeah, but I haven't tried looking for them yet. Where do you think they are?"

"Usually they're in the corners of the room, like here!"  

"How do you know?" Gyuri asked, looking towards here Eunhyuk was pointing.

"You can see the wires from it! They tried hiding it with a coverup, but it didn't work~" Eunhyuk waved to the hidden camera and Gyuri looked towards it.

"Ah, I see it now!" 

And with that, Eunhyuk and Gyuri managed to find all 6 cameras. There were two in the kitchen, one in the living room, two in one of the bedrooms, and finally one in the other bedroom. Eunhyuk told Gyuri that even though there were only 6 cameras, they'd get all their moves.

"Wow, we should be good then." Gyuri laughed and Daehyun squealed in delight. 

"Let's get going noooooow!~ Time to go shopping!" Eunhyuk placed Daehyun on his feet and held onto his hand. The toddler reached out and grabbed Gyuri's hand as well. 

"Aigooo~ You're so cute!" Gyuri exclaimed.

"Why thank you~" Eunhyuk said, grinning like an idiot. Gyuri laughed and lightly slapped his arm.

The 'family' walked out of the apartment, closing and locking the door. They walked to the elevator, still holding hands and smiling happily. Once the elevator opened, they entered and went back down to the lobby. When they arrived, they were greeted with the camera crew for the show. Eunhyuk laughed when he saw the crew smile at the cute Daehyun.

"There's the car!" Daehyun let go of his parent's hands and ran quickly. Unfortunately, the little toddler managed to trip over air and he fell to his knees. 

Gyuri gasped and quickly ran to the boy. 

"Are you okay?" She brought him up by his arms, but he wasn't crying at all.

"I fell..." He said simply, looking up to her with happy eyes.

"You're not hurt are you?" Eunhyuk also kneeled down to the boy, who shook his head in response. 

Daehyun smiled and stood up, taking Gyuri's hand again. They walked to the car where the keys had been taped to the window.

"Who drives?" Eunhyuk asked, turning towards the younger girl with the keys in his hand.

"Hmmm, you can if you want." Gyuri said, and Eunhyuk raised his fist into the air, celebrating.

He ran to the other side of the car and unlocked the car, Gyuri opened the back door and saw the car seat for Daehyun.

"C'mon, let's get you up there~" Gyuri picked up the boy, who now started to freak out.

"No want! No want!" He yelled, clutching her shirt, not wanting to let go.

"What's wrong Daehyun-ah?" Gyuri asked, looking at the boy who frowned.

"No want..." He buried his head into the crook of her neck and refused to move.

"Hmm, what's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked, now standing next to them. 

"He doesn't wanna get into the car seat..." She replied, patting Daehyun's back.

"Ah, Daehyun, you should get into the car seat! Or else Appa will get arrested!" Eunhyuk tried to make the toddler smiled, but failed.

"If Umma sits next to you in the back, will you sit in your seat?" Gyuri asked in a sweet voice and Daehyun raised his head.

"Really?" He asked, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

Gyuri nodded and Eunhyuk pouted.

"My son is stealing my wife away! Ah, life is unfair..." He kissed Daehyun's cheek and walked back to the driver's seat. Gyuri placed Daehyun into the car seat finally, and sat down next to him. 

"Don't complain~" She teased Eunhyuk, who stuck his tongue out. 

"Now let's go shopping!" The older man exclaimed, starting the car and driving out of the parking lot. 

"This is going to be interesting..." Gyuri thought with a smirk. 

-----

lalalaaaaaa~!
please comment /subscribe :D

and do the same for my other story <3
and the MC's will be introduced in the next chapter ;D
there's a special surpriseeeeee!~