When New Problems Arise...

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

 

‘Hello Baby, We Got Married!‘ was not being recorded today. Both Gyuri and Eunhyuk had busy schedules and Daehyun needed to see his family, of course.

At DSP’s Building.

“You want to me to go blond?!” Gyuri looked to her manager in shock and he nodded.

“Your stylists think you’d look good blond, I think so too.” He playfully twisted a lock of her hair and she bit her lip.

“But blond? Really? I like my dark hair.” Gyuri whined and her manager laughed.

“We all do, but you need a change. You’ve had darker hair ever since debut, why not take a risk and go blond?” He convinced her and she nodded.

I wonder if Oppa likes blond girls…” She thought to herself and eventually she then followed her manager out, to the hair salon.

In Super Junior’s Dorm.

“Hyung! How’s filming?” Ryeowook smiled at Eunhyuk who was currently watching TV with Donghae.

“What filming?” He replied, not paying attention to the eternal maknae.

“The one with Gyu Goddess!” Shindong’s voice called from his room.

“Gyu Goddess?” Eunhyuk asked, questioning her nickname.

“I call her that to .” Shindong said and Donghae laughed. Eunhyuk didn’t exactly look happy about his “wife’s” nickname.

“Well, how’s the filming?” Sungmin suddenly came out of his room and joined the conversation.

“Yah~! Why are you guys all curious?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed glaring at all of his friends.

“Well, I’ve always wondered how Gyuri would be as a wife. She’s a strong woman, you know.” Sungmin replied, a little smirk on his face.

Ryeowook had to hide his smile when he saw Eunhyuk’s reaction. While ‘Hello Baby, We Got Married!’ was filming, Super Junior had come up with the plan to have Eunhyuk confess his feelings. The best way for this to happen was to have him become jealous. Sungmin was chosen to be the one who is interested in Gyuri. Donghae was the second option, because both he and Gyuri follow each other on Twitter, but Sungmin really wanted to be the one.

“Are you friends with Gyuri?” Ryeowook asked, going along with the plan.

“Sometimes we talk on the phone, it depends on our schedules.” Sungmin smiled, not telling a lie. He and Gyuri were good friends and they did have conversations from time to time. It was nice company.

“Wait, how’d you get her number?” Donghae asked, almost too enthusiastically.

“I asked her for it after Shim Shim Tapa. Why do you think I took so long to leave the radio station?”  Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped and Sungmin’s smile widened.

“Which number do you have? The one to her work phone or personal phone?” Shindong asked, knowing that Gyuri had two phones.

“Personal phone, of course!”

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth and stood up. He rushed out of the living room, going straight to his own room. Locking the door, he leaned against it, sliding down until he sat on the floor.

I shouldn’t be getting jealous. I shouldn’t be getting jealous. I shouldn’t be getting jealous.” His mind repeated, trying to convince himself.

He sighed and said outloud, “I’m jealous, I guess.”

He stayed in his room with the door locked. He fell into his bed and laid there for some time.  Eunhyuk refused to answer the calls for him from outside his room.

In Kara’s Dorm.

“Gyuri-unnie! Your hair is pretty!” Jiyoung smiled, playing with her leader’s hair.

“Do you think so? I feel awkward…” Gyuri replied, looking at new her blond hair in the mirror with distaste.

“It’s not as bad as when I went blond.” A male voice replied from the kitchen, and both girls laughed.

Jungmin smiled and finished his cooking.  He decided to visit Kara today, promising to make them lunch.

“How’s filming?” He asked, passing Nicole a plate.

“Yeah! How’s that going? It looks like fun!” Hara exclaimed, smiling happily at her Unnie.

“Sooner or later, you’ll really be getting married. I better be invited to the wedding!” Seungyeon grinned and took another plate from Jungmin.

“Of course you’ll be invited! You’ll all be invited!” Gyuri said and everyone laughed.

“But really Gyu, how are you and Eunhyuk?” Jungmin asked, knowing about Gyuri’s little crush.

“Ah, I think we’re good. We’re closer as friends now, anyway.” She smiled and Jungmin nodded.

“You have his number?” Jiyoung asked, not knowing how relationships would work with idols.

“I’ve has his number ever since Kiss The Radio, so yeah.”

“We should celebrate for your closer relationship!” The SS501 member exclaimed, surprising all the girls.

“I have to study for school.” Both Nicole and Hara said, at the same time.

“I have a project to do too.” Jiyoung replied.

“I’m visiting my parents in a couple minutes, actually.” Seungyeon smiled apologetically at her friends.

“Just you and me? Shopping trip?” Jungmin offered to Gyuri and she nodded happily.

“Alright! We’ll see you all later then. I’ll bring Gyuri back before she has to go to Shim Shim Tapa. Or rather, you want me to bring you there?” He continued and she agreed.

They gathered their things together than went down to Jungmin’s car in the parking lot. Both Gyuri and Jungmin didn’t think of what people would say about them going out together because they were known to be as close as siblings.

Jungmin drove to the closest mall, told Gyuri that she could buy whatever she wanted, and handed her his credit card. She laughed and tried handing it back to him, but he kept pushing it to her.

“I’m trying to be a good Oppa! Just listen to me and take it!” He laughed and Gyuri shook her head.

“You always pay for what I buy! Let me pay for the things this time!” They playfully argued, not noticing the hiding paparazzi, who were taking pictures.

“Fine, fine! You can pay for everything, gosh.” Jungmin sighed and followed after Gyuri, who was excited for this shopping trip.

Unfortunately, the paparazzi was right behind Jungmin and Gyuri. Determined to create a scandal, they took pictures of everything. It almost seemed evil, in fact.

Eventually, Gyuri would lose her bond with Eunhyuk.
Eventually, things will happen to them.
Eventually, Eunhyuk will forget about his feelings.
Eventually, problems will arise and people will shout.

Eventually will be coming too soon for the university couple.

---

Sorry for not updating for a looooong time, I have been extremely busy with some things~ ^^

So, I'm back! I'll try to make frequent updates and I hope you all are still enjoying the story.

Commeny and subscribe, please! :D