To the Farm!

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

oh yeah, i wrote a Soheechul one-shot, please read that too :3

 

sorry for not updating sooner! 

comment/subscribe!

-----

"Gyuri! Hurry up!" Eunhyuk yelled, waiting by the apartment's front door. Daehyun was in his arms, his thumb. 

"I'm coming! Hold on!" Gyuri's voice called from their bedroom.

She rushed out of the room and Eunhyuk saw that she was carrying a bag and trying to tie her hair up. He smiled when she couldn't tie it back. 

He walked to her and took the hair tie from her. He placed Daehyun in her arms and took her long hair into his hands.

"W-what are you doing?" Gyuri stuttered, feeling nervous about Eunhyuk being so close to her.

"Tying your hair, silly." He chuckled at her curiosity. She stood still as he finished.

“T-thanks.” She replied, giving Daehyun back to him.

“No problem, now let’s get downstairs. We’re running late~” He picked up his small backpack and led them out of the apartment, locking the door behind them.

They walked to the elevator together and Daehyun pressed the 1, taking them to the first floor. It was a silent ride down, and when the doors opened, the two idols were faced with the “HB, WGM” crew that had their cameras ready.

“Do we go to the car…?” Gyuri asked the crew and they nodded.

Gyuri and Eunhyuk walked to their car and Eunhyuk took out the keys, ready to drive. Gyuri took Daehyun from his arms and opened the back door.

“We go to farm now?” He asked, looking at her. Gyuri smiled and nodded, causing Daehyun to squeal in delight.

Eunhyuk placed their bags in the backseat as well and Gyuri got into the passenger seat. She sat up and saw papers on the dashboard, waiting for them.

“What are those?” Eunhyuk asked, getting into the car and shutting the door.

“I think these are the directions to the farm.” Gyuri answered, looking at the maps and paper.

She noticed that one paper had writing on it, so she took it out to read.

“Hello Hyukri couple! You will be visiting the farm, as you know. It will take two hours to get there, so here are the directions! Feel free to stop at any of the rest stops on the way there. Once you get to the farm, you’ll receive more instructions! Good luck!” Gyuri read aloud and Daehyun clapped.

“Two hours?! Ah, that will take a while.” Eunhyuk sighed and started the car.

“How about after an hour, we switch?” Gyuri suggested, looking at her husband,

“You sure that’s okay?” Eunhyuk said, not wanting to make Gyuri drive if she didn’t want to.

“Of course, now get driving before we’re late!” She smiled and Eunhyuk began to drive.

At first, the drive was quiet except for the occasional babble from Daehyun, however, the baby was getting mad.

“Music!” He exclaimed suddenly, surprising his parents.

“What Daehyun-ah~?” Eunhyuk asked, turning around to look at him.

“Hey! Keep your eyes on the road!” Gyuri yelled, slightly smacking him.

Eunhyuk laughed and did what he was told. This time, Gyuri turned around to look at the toddler.

“You want to listen to music?” Gyuri asked, and Daehyun nodded.

She smiled and the radio, turning to Shim Shim Tapa.

“Aw, why not Kiss the Radio?” Eunhyuk pouted, taking a quick glance at Gyuri.

“Because I like Shim Shim Tapa!” Gyuri stuck her tongue out and laughed.

“When you drive, I get to change it to Kiss the Radio!” Eunhyuk smiled and Gyuri agreed.

“You can sleep if you want, I know where to go.” Eunhyuk continued and Gyuri looked at him.

“Are you sure? I can stay awake if you want.” She said and Eunhyuk nodded.

“Thanks Hyukjae Oppa~” Gyuri smiled and leaned her seat back, closing her eyes and eventually falling asleep.

Hours later.

“Gyuri! Gyuri! Wake up!” Gyuri felt herself getting shaken and she opened her eyes, yawning cutely.

“Is it my turn to drive?” Gyuri asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Nope, you actually slept the whole way. I drove here myself.” Eunhyuk shook her a little more; just to make sure she was awake.

Gyuri now sat up and stretched.

“You could have woken me up.” She said, stepping out of the car.

“You looked peaceful when you were sleeping, how could I interrupt that?” Eunhyuk smiled a gummy smile and went to get their bags from the back. Gyuri opened the backdoor and saw Daehyun was waking up from his rest too.

“Daehyun-ah~ We’re at the farm!” Gyuri said and outside of the car, she noticed that the camera crew was there and recording already.

“Carry?” Daehyun asked sleepily and Gyuri took off his seatbelt, picking him up.

“Did we forget the stroller?” Gyuri asked Eunhyuk, who nodded.

“I think we left it at the apartment after yesterday.” Eunhyuk explained, patting Daehyun on the head.

The couple began to walk down the path, with cameras both in front and behind them. Neither of them minded them.

The path continued for a minute, but then Eunhyuk noticed one house that looked old. Next to the house was a field of fruit and a barn, for animals.

“We’re here!” Eunhyuk exclaimed and he ran over to the house, completely forgetting Gyuri and Daehyun.

Gyuri laughed and quickened her steps to catch up with her husband. She finally reached the house with him and Daehyun knocked on the door.

The door opened and Gyuri smiled at the elderly lady that answered it.

“Ah! You are Gyuri and Hyukjae, right?” The woman said and Eunhyuk nodded.

“Come in! Come in!” The woman let the couple in and settled them on the couch. She left the room and called a man into the room as well.

“Yah!~ They’re here!” She called, informally, making Gyuri laugh.

A man soon entered the room, and he looked just as old as the woman.

“You are the young couple that is coming to work for us today, right?” He asked and Eunhyuk nodded.

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Junghee. And this is my husband Hyunhae.” The woman introduced and Daehyun smiled at them.

“So, what will we be during here?” Gyuri asked, curiously.

“Working in the farm, Goddess~” Hyunhae answered with a grin.

“He’s only kidding, all you have to do is pick the ripe fruit. Once you collect enough, you bring them back to us.” Junghee smacked her husband’s stomach playfully and explained the real task.

“What about Daehyun?” Eunhyuk asked this time.

“He’ll stay with us. This mission is for you two to bond as a couple!” Hyunhae replied and Daehyun left Gyuri’s arms to go to his.

“There are gloves and baskets in the back, come with me.” The couple stood up and followed Junghee to the backdoor, where they were given gloves and a bucket each.

“Have fun!” She smiled and let them pass through.

“Wow….This is a big field.” Gyuri said, admiring all the fruits.

“What kind of fruit do you want to get?” Eunhyuk asked her and she shrugged.

“What fruit should we get?” He asked once again, instead this time to the camera crew, who didn’t answer.

“How about strawberries?” Gyuri asked and Eunhyuk nodded, taking her hand.

He held it and walked over to the strawberry field. He was nervous, holding her hand like this and so was Gyuri, of course.

The camera crew had to keep themselves from squealing in happiness.

-----

HOHOHOHO~ finally, an update.
sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes, D:
and haha, like the new poster? Micole made it :3

Please, comment/subscribe!