...Getting Married?!

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

hello readers! :D
i had to write this, because i REALLY REALLY want to see this happen xD
Hyukri = love <3
all their little interactions make me happy.

-----

It was a quiet day in Korea... All was well in the huge city. Children were playing, Adults were working. Everything was at peace.

"WHAAAAAAAT?!"

Nevermind.

Lee Hyukjae was shocked. He could not believe what his manager had just told him.

"Did you really have to scream? Yes. It's true. Why do you mind so much?!" His manager scolded, and Eunhyuk's eyes were still wide open. 

"Who's she getting paired up with?!" He exclaimed, trying not to let all his anger out.

"Ah, we don't know. I just know Gyuri-sshi is getting married. Isn't that exciting?!" His manager said, smiling, already aware of Eunhyuk's feelings.

Eunhyuk glared up to him and stomped out of the office.

"Whoever the hell is he, he doesn't deserve her." He muttered quietly to himself, walking to the elevator. 

Eunhyuk was honestly pissed off. He has never been this mad before, but you couldn't blame him. Park Gyuri, who he's been secretly in love with for a year now was getting "married". He knew it wasn't a real marriage, just a fake one, but he still got jealous.

"He better not try to get close to her or anything, I bet he's gonna be ugly." He muttered once again, still feeling jealous as he got into the elevator.

"Eunhyuk-sshi?" A soft voice called out to him and he looked up to face her, the girl he was madly in love with.

Eunhyuk's POV.

"Gyuri-ah~ What are you doing here?" I smiled, but deep down inside, I was nervous. 

She smiled and replied, "I was just leaving my friend's office. You're going down too?" She tilted her head towards the elevator buttons, and I saw that we were both headed to the garage. 

"You know, you should visit Leeteuk and I again. It's so boring now!" I said, trying to make her laugh, and luckily I was successful.

"I'm sure you guys are find without me, don't worry. I'm sure I'll be able to visit soon." She smiled and I grinned back. I bet I looked like an idiot right now.

"Oh yeah, I heard that you're going to be getting married... Do you know who it is?" I asked nervously, and she shook her head and sighed.

"Not yet~ But I was told that he's an idol, so I'm very nervous." She smiled at me and my heart stopped.

"An.. Idol... That means I could possibly know him..." I thought to myself, biting my lip nervously.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped and we were now at the garage.

"I'll see you later Eunhyuk-sshi!" Gyuri waved and walked out. I followed her out but we both went in different directions.

When she was about 50 ft away from me, I turned around.

"Gyuri-ah!" I called out, she looked up and stared at me.

"Call me Oppa!" I said, and she smiled.

"Sure thing Eunhyuk-Oppa!" I smiled once again and waved her goodbye.

 I walked over to my car, feeling very happy.

Suddenly, my phone began to ring. I looked down and saw that it was my manager calling again.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Make sure you have nothing to do tomorrow. Got it? I'll tell you more later. Bye!" 

He suddenly hung up and I sighed. 

"Ah, I have a bad feeling about this!" I said, finally getting to my car and unlocking the door. I got in and started the engine.

"Heh, at least she's calling me Oppa now~" I said to myself, driving. 

I just hope Gyuri doesn't like her partner... 

Gyuri's POV.

"Ah, Eunhyuk's still the same old boy." I said, smiling as I was driving back to the dorm. 

I was told last week that I was going to be on a new show, a combination of "Hello Baby" and "We Got Married". I was nervous, very nervous. 

"I wish I knew who it was though..." I thought, finally arriving at the dorm. Our manager said that she'd tell me when I got there.

I got out of my car and walked to the entrance, there wasn't anybody around, so I was happy. I walked into the apartment building, and quickly walked to the elevator. Once I was up, I saw Nicole and Hara waiting to go down the elevator.

"Where are you two going?" I asked as I walked out and they walked in the elevator.

"We're gonna get food!~" They both chimed, and I laughed. 

"Get me some too, okay!" I said, and they nodded. The door closed and I walked over to our dorm door. 

I walked in and saw my manager helping Jiyoung with her homework.

"Hi Unnie!~" Jiyoung smiled up to me and I smiled back.

"Ah, you came here early because you want to know, didn't you?" Our manager said, grinning. I nodded quickly and she laughed.

"Okay, you're husband will be.... Super Junior's Eunhyuk!" She exclaimed, and my eyes widened.

"EHHHH?!"

-----

YAAAAAAAAAY!
first chapter, complete! ^^

this might be a short story... I'm not sure yet :3

please comment/subscribe!
sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes! D:

and thank you to hyukri for making me a poster! ^^ 
i love love love it <3 :D