Goodnight! Goodmorning! Good...Mission?

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

 

omg, we’re almost at 10,000 views <3

comment/subscribe!

-----

Eunhyuk looked to Gyuri and shrugged.

"If you want, I can sleep on the floor." He said, knowing that she would be uncomfortable sleeping next to him.

Gyuri looked up, "Are you sure?" 

"Of course, I'll just get the extra blankets we bought earlier." Eunhyuk smiled and walked to the closet, which held all their things. He took out a spare blanket and laid it on the floor. Gyuri took two of the four pillows on the bed and threw them at him.

Unfortunately, they hit him square in the face.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, falling back as the pillow collided into him.

"Sorry Oppa! I didn't mean to!" Gyuri laughed and went to see if he was alright.

“Why are you so strong?” He asked, the pillow still on his face.

Gyuri was about to reply, but then a cry interrupted her.

“WAAAAAAAH!” A child’s cry exclaimed.

Eunhyuk quickly looked up and Gyuri walked out of the room, running towards Daehyun’s room.

She opened the door and saw Daehyun sitting up on his bed, crying. His hands were wiping away his tears, but he was still crying out.

“What’s wrong Daehyun-ah?” Gyuri sat down on the bed and picked him up, placing him on her lap.

“I..I…I…” He stuttered and Gyuri smiled a bit.

“Did you have a nightmare?” She asked, patting his head.

He nodded and hugged her. Gyuri smiled a bit wider and hugged him back.

“What was wrong?” Eunhyuk’s voice whispered, poking his head into the room.

“He had a nightmare…Maybe he should stay in our room?”

Eunhyuk nodded and Gyuri stood up, taking Daehyun with her to their room. Eunhyuk smiled at the sight of Gyuri with Daehyun. It’s was obvious that she cared about him.

She set him down on the bed and Eunhyuk sat down by his blankets.

Daehyun looked down and wondered why his Appa was sitting on the floor. He kept staring until Eunhyuk finally looked at him.

“Appa...doesn’t like to sleep on beds.” He said, not wanting to tell Daehyun the truth.

Daehyun only nodded and lied down on the bed next to Gyuri. Eunhyuk turned off the lights and they were all ready to sleep.

“Goodnight!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, though Daehyun and Gyuri couldn’t see him.

“Goodnight Oppa.” Gyuri yawned and Daehyun laughed.

“Goodnight!” He repeated, just like his Appa.

And with that, the family was finally asleep after a long day.

Meanwhile.

“Did you upload those pictures already?” A girl asked, looking to her older brother who was on the computer.

“Of Hyukjae-sshi and Gyuri-sshi?” He replied, his eyes still on the screen.

“Yupp.” She said, still looking towards him.

“They’re already on Naver, and I just uploaded them to the news section on Cyworld.” He answered, taking a glance to look at his sister.

“I wonder what other people will think about it…”

“Not everyone will be happy about this…that’s for sure.”

At the Super Junior Dorm.

“WHAT IF THEIR FANS TRY TO-“

“HYUNG. SHUT UP.”

Ryeowook laughed as Heechul threw something at Leeteuk, who was still worried about Eunhyuk and Gyuri.

Sungmin sighed as he watched Leeteuk curl into a ball on the floor, his leader was just getting too worried.

“Wow, more pictures were posted online again.” Kyuhyun said looking at his laptop, taking a break from playing Starcraft.

“Let me see!” Shindong said, running to sit next to the maknae.

Shindong scrolled down the list of pictures and everyone else tried to take a look as well.

“Wow…They look good together.” Yesung said as he saw a picture of them at the store.

“That was is good too.” Siwon pointed out a picture of them when they were on their way to Star King with Daehyun.

“I like that one!” Donghae smiled looking at a picture of Eunhyuk with Gyuri at the kid’s café.

“Hyung, we aren’t worried at all. I think it’s just you.” Sungmin smiled cutely and Leeteuk sighed, sitting up.

“You all don’t realize how this situation can go wrong… Our fans could possibly begin to hate Gyuri for being with Eunhyuk, even though it’s just a fake show.” Leeteuk said.

“For now…” Shindong said quietly.

Everyone looked at him and wondered what he was talking about.

Shindong frowned and continued, “We all know that Eunhyuk has a crush on Gyuri. I’m close to her, and it’s obvious that she sort of likes him too. If they realize how they feel about each other…Then we have a bigger problem.” He explained.

“So what if they like each other? It’s their own personal lives anyway.” Heechul said, clearly not giving a crap.

“Tell that to the netizens Hyung.” Siwon said and Heechul stuck his tongue out.

Super Junior sighed all together and began to worry about their lead dancer.

The Next Morning, Eunhyuk and Gyuri’s Apartment.

Eunhyuk woke up to the sound of food being cooked. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and sat up.

“Where’s Gyuri…?” He said to himself, as he finally stood up.

He stumbled out of the room and into the kitchen. He saw that Gyuri was making breakfast and Daehyun was sitting on a highchair, eating rice.

“Hi Appa!” He said cheerfully eating his rice.

“Hi….Daehyun…” Eunhyuk yawned, stretching his arms.

“Hey Oppa.” Gyuri smiled and continued to cook whatever she was cooking.

“Did you check out mission yet?” Eunhyuk asked, now fully awake.

“Not yet. We woke up about thirty minutes ago. Can you go check for me?” She replied and of course, Eunhyuk had to agree.

“I want to go too!” Daehyun raised his arms and Eunhyuk smiled at him. He picked up the toddler and took him out to the front door. Eunhyuk opened the door and saw that the mailbox’s flag was up, meaning that they had a mission.

Eunhyuk opened the box and took out the pink envelope. He ripped it open and began to read the letter.

“Dear Hyukri Couple!
How was your second day as a couple? I hope you had fun. Now today, you will be going to a farm in the countryside. Be ready! You will meet an couple that has been together for 50 years! Let’s see if you and Gyuri can reach 50 days first!
Sincerely, the ‘HB, WGM’ staff. “

Eunhyuk read the letter outloud as he walked back into the apartment. He made sure to read it loud enough for Gyuri to hear.

“Did it say what time we had to go?” Gyuri asked, finally done cooking.

“Nope, but I think we should ready after breakfast.” Eunhyuk passed Daehyun to Gyuri and took a seat next to her, with the plate of food she prepared for him.

Eunhyuk began to eat and noticed that Gyuri didn’t even prepare herself a plate.

“You going to eat?” He asked, his mouth full of food.

Gyuri laughed and shook her head.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full.” She said simply, but Eunhyuk frowned. He picked up some rice with his spoon and brought it to Gyuri’s mouth.

“Ahhhh!” He said, motioning her to do the same.

She hesitated, but opened , eating the rice.

“Good girl. You need to eat.” Eunhyuk smiled and Daehyun looked to him.

“Appppppa!~” He squealed happily, stretching his arms to him.

Eunhyuk took him and set him on his lap.

They continued breakfast like this, Eunhyuk feeding Gyuri and Daehyun eating his own food happily.

After breakfast, Gyuri took Daehyun to get dressed and Eunhyuk did the dishes.

“We go to the farm?” Daehyun asked as she changed him into comfortable clothes.

“Yupp! I hope we don’t cause any trouble though.” She said, slipping his shirt over his head.

“Why trouble?” He asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

“Don’t worry Daehyun-ah~ I was kidding!” Gyuri said picking up the toddler and bringing him to the living room.

She put him on the couch and let him play with his toys.

“Umma will go change first, okay?”

Gyuri walked back to their room and saw Eunhyuk looking in his bag for some clothes.

“Do you think we’ll be doing work at the farm?” He asked, looking up to her.

“Ah, maybe. I think they will though…” She said, thinking for a moment.

Eunhyuk stood up, grabbing his outfit. When he passed Gyuri to go to the bathroom, he paused and stood next to her.

“You’re not that tall…” He grinned, liking the fact that without shoe lifts, he was a good amount taller than her.

“But you’re a man…” Gyuri said, not understanding why he was happy.

“I know! But I think it’s cute how you aren’t that tall!” He smiled and passed her, walking to the bathroom.

Gyuri felt herself blush and she pouted.

“He’s so weird.”

-----

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE.
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.

school is killing me D;
ill make the next update a REALLY good one xD

Thanks for reading!
& comment/subscribe!