It's Not "Official"!

Hello Baby, We Got Married!

please comment/subscribe!

-----

"Nicole-sshi and Gyuri-sshi, here is your waiting room!"

Gyuri and Nicole walked into the room and thanked the PD. Now finally, the "Hello Baby, We Got Married" cameras would not be filming. 

"So how's married life?" Nicole grinned, looking at her leader who seated herself on the couch. 

"Stressful." Gyuri replied, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. 

"Really?! Ah, but you're so lucky! You're with Eunhyuk-sshi! You know you like him!" Nicole said, taking a seat next to Gyuri.

"I know that! But I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him, and Daehyun-ah is so smart!" Gyuri smiled, thinking about the young toddler. 

"Ah, his name is Daehyun! I haven't watched the first episode yet." Nicole said.

"Really? My mom texted me saying that Eunhyuk and I already look cute together. Ah, she's so embarrassing!" Gyuri exclaimed, covering her face with her hands. 

"Aww! I think that's cute! You two look good together, that's true!" Nicole laughed at Gyuri's blushing face. 

Gyuri was about to reply, but a knock on their door interrupted her.

"Come in!" Both Nicole and Gyuri said.

The door opened and Gyuri saw Daehyun enter, holding Eunhyuk's hand. 

"Umma!" Daehyun squealed, running to Gyuri. He jumped onto her lap and taking a look at Nicole.

"Who are you?" He asked, tilting his head cutely.

"Omo! He's so cute!!!!" Nicole exclaimed, pinching one of Daehyun's cheeks. He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Nicole-sshi! Can you come with us for a minute?" A worker asked, opening the door. 

"Ah, sure! I'll be right back Unnie!" Nicole sat up and walked out of the room, leaving Eunhyuk and Gyuri alone. 

"Umma, why are you in a different room then Appa?" Daehyun asked, getting off her lap and sitting inbetween the two idols. 

"Ah, because Appa and I work for two different companies. So we have to get different rooms." Gyuri explained and Daehyun nodded. 

“Gyuri, you know he just realized that my real name isn’t Eunhyuk?” Eunhyuk smiled over to Gyuri, who tried to control her blush.

“Eunhyuk is just Appa’s stage name, Daehyun-ah~” Gyuri said to the toddler.

“But Umma should call Appa by his real name! That’s how it is on TV!” Daehyun exclaimed, raising his arms.

“Hmm, that’s right Gyuri-ah~ You should just call me Hyukjae!” Eunhyuk smirked over to Gyuri, who now smiled eagerly.

“A-are you sure it’s okay?” Gyuri asked nervously and Eunhyuk nodded.

“Of course! Since we’re married now anyway, you should call me that, right?” He winked and Gyuri hid her smile behind her hand.

“Eunhyuk-ah! Can you come out here for a moment?” Eunhyuk looked up and saw Leeteuk poke his head into the room.

“Hi Gyuri-sshi! It’s been a while hasn’t it?” Leeteuk smiled, showing his dimple.

“Ah, yes it has! Maybe you should invite us back to KTR!” Gyuri smiled and Leeteuk nodded happily. Eunhyuk stood up and walked out with his Hyung, patting Daehyun on the head first.

Daehyun climbed off the couch and towards the table that ironically had paper and crayons on it.

“Gyuri-sshi, filming will be starting soon! You can leave Daehyun-ah in here, I’ll be watching over him!” A young woman came in, smiling.

Gyuri nodded and left the room, walking to the set. Once she arrived, she was told to sit in the first row, inbetween Hyung Joon and Eunhyuk, but Eunhyuk was not seated at the time.

“Gyuri! I haven’t seen you in a while!” Hyung Joon smiled, hugging the younger girl.

“We talked a couple days ago! It’s okay Oppa!” Gyuri laughed, accepting the hug.

“You should keep your hands to yourself Hyung Joon, Gyuri’s married now!” Kyu Jong laughed, also taking Gyuri into a hug. Gyuri smiled and lightly slapped Kyu Jong’s arm.

“Filming starts in two minutes! Get to your seats!” The PD exclaimed, and they all took their places in the front row.

Finally, Eunhyuk arrived, with his hand in his pocket, looking nervous.

“You were almost late Oppa~” Gyuri teased, as he sat next to her.

“I know, I know. But don’t worry, I’m here now!” Eunhyuk smiled widely, and Gyuri tried not to blush.

Gyuri was about to ask why he kept his hand in his pocket, but the PD had announced that the filming would start, so she shut .

After an Hour of Filming

Gyuri watched the dancers dance in awe. It was a group of 5 men, all who very intelligent and good-looking.  They were breakdancers too! When they finished dancing, Gyuri clapped her hands, mouth wide open, still amazed.

“Ah! That was amazing!” Kang Ho Dong exclaimed, coming over to stand next to the group.

“T-thank you!” Said the leader of the group, In Su, trying to catch his breath.

“In Su, who is your favorite out of the celebrities sitting in the audience?” Leeteuk asked, helping Ho Dong MC.

“Uhhhh, Gyuri-sshi from Kara!” In Su blushed, pointing towards the shocked Goddess.

“Me?!” Gyuri questioned, pointing towards herself.

“She’s married already!” Hyung Joon proclaimed, waving his arms. Kyu Jong laughed and held his friend’s arms down.

“E-eh? Gyuri, you’re already married?” Ho Dong said, obviously not knowing about the University couple.

“You didn’t know?!” Leeteuk exclaimed, glancing over to the grinning Eunhyuk.

“I know she’s married… But they don’t have rings yet, so I don’t think it’s official!” In Su said, and Gyuri placed her face in her palms.

‘What’s with people demanding that Eunhyuk and I have rings?!’ She thought, embarrassed.

“Gyuri-ah! Who are you married to?!” Ho Dong asked, taking a step closer to her.

“Yah! You aren’t gonna kiss her again, are you?” Eunhyuk stood up, blocking Ho Dong’s view of Gyuri.

Now the set and audience was in chaos. Everyone knew about how Ho Dong gave Gyuri a kiss when she was a child.  And they also knew that Eunhyuk was the only one who defended her on that episode of Strong Heart.

Ho Dong and Leeteuk fell over, laughing, remembering Strong Heart. Gyuri just sighed and Hyung Joon patted her back.

“I-I’m not going to kiss her! I promise!” Ho Dong replied, standing up to look down at Eunhyuk.

“Okay good!” Eunhyuk smiled and went to stand over by Leeteuk.

“Now Gyuri, who are you married to?” Ho Dong asked, looking over to the Goddess.

“H-Hyukjae-Oppa…” She stated nervously, but as soon as his real name came out of her lips, she covered .

“Hyukjae…? Wait, Eunhyuk! That’s your real name!” Ho Dong looked at the grinning Eunhyuk and the crowd screamed, obviously liking the couple.

“But In Su is right… They don’t have rings. They can’t be official!” Leeteuk exclaimed, adding oil to the fire.

This time, it was Kyu Jong who spoke up. “Gyuri-ah, you used to talk about how you wanted couple rings right? How come you and Eunhyuk-sshi don’t have any?” He smiled innocently, already knowing about her crush.

“A-actually…” Eunhyuk spoke up, quietly, which was strange for the usual loud man.

“Hmm?” Ho Dong looked over to him, trying not to smile.

“Gyuri-ah! Come over here!” Leeteuk walked over to her, and pulled her up; dragging her to stand in front of Eunhyuk, whose hand still remained in his pocket.

The two idols were in the middle of the set. The older was nervous, while as the younger was completely confused. Eunhyuk gulped and fell to one knee in front of her, taking out a small box from his pocket.

‘Oh… My…God…’ Gyuri thought, her eyes widening.

“Park Gyuri, will you wear this ring to show as a sign of our marriage?” Eunhyuk said, kneeling and smiling up to her. However, that smile was covering up all his nervousness, which thankfully, did not show.

The Goddess looked down, shocked at what he had just said. She took a deep breath in, then answered.

-----

OH MYYYYY.
sorry it took me a while to update.
and sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes xD

Please, comment and subscribe!