We are…EVIL

Complete Our Family Portrait

Chapter V: We are…EVIL

 

After getting ready to go to school, I was looking for appa all over the house to apologize for what I’ve said last night but I didn’t find him so I settled on my chair at the dining area and waited for my dear father to enter the room.

 

“Where’s appa?” I asked when unni came in and placed my plate in front of me but I was saddened and turned my gaze at my lap when she told me that he left early for work. It seems like he’s still mad at me. Stupid Sofi.

 

“You should start eating now or you’ll be late for school” Liyin unni said as she hurriedly picked up her bag and violin case, both resting on the side table. “Omo, I’m late. See you later baby girl!” She dashed out and I quickly followed her outside. Hello~ Who’s going to take me to school???

 

“Unni, wait!” I went out of the front door and saw a black car parked near the main gate. I was about to chase unni and drag her back to the house but then, I heard a male voice calling my name.

 

“Will no one welcome me?” I turned around and gasped in surprise then made a run, completely forgetting about unni, and hugged my uncle Yunho and showered him kisses after he lifted me up from the ground.

 

“I miss you uncle!”

 

“I know you do” He kissed me on my cheek then showed that boyish smile of his and I nodded eagerly. “Shall we go to your school?” For a second there, I forgot about going to class.

 

“But I haven’t eaten my food yet” I answered while rubbing my tummy as he chuckled and walked inside the house with me in his arms. “Uncle, did appa tell you to come here?”

 

“He did” He sat me down on my previous seat and I started munching my sandwich. “He seemed depressed. Did something happen yesterday?” He crossed his arms and looked concerned.

 

I let go of my food and withdraw my hands to my sides as I remembered the words I’ve spoken last night. “I just…I just want appa to find someone he will really love without harabeoji interfering. I want him to break up with Hyo Joo. Is that wrong?” Oh here come the tears.

 

Uncle sighed then moved his chair beside me and placed his hand on my shoulder while I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. “It’s really complicated Sofi-ah. Let your appa handle his own problem” But I shook my head in disapproval. It’s my problem too, you know.

 

“You need to see the pretty lady first before you say that, uncle” I told him with confidence but later on, I leaned forward and gave uncle I tight embrace as I soaked his suit with my tears. “Appa hates me…He…he left early so he…he won’t see me. He doesn’t care about me any…anymore” I wailed and told him what I thought between my hiccups. I hate crying! Stupid lacrimal glands.

 

“If he doesn’t, why do you think he sent me here?” He rubbed my back but I loosened the hug and wiped my wet face with my arms. “Harabeoji asked for an emergency meeting so your Joongie…I…I mean your Jaejoong appa can’t send you to school today” He carefully explained and I smiled if that’s what appa’s reason is but I became intrigue with the Joongie appa thing since uncle seemed restless and nervous when he uttered that. “Ja, ja, ja…you’re going to be late”

 

I glanced up at the wall clock and for sure, I only have five minutes left so I gobbled down my sandwich and quickly brushed my teeth. “I’m done! C’mon uncle!” I held hands with him then got in his car after locking the main door of the house and soon we’re on our way to my school.

 

“Hello? Yes, we’re on our way…she’s fine…not mad or anything” I was waiting for the street light to change color while uncle was talking on the phone with someone, probably appa and also talking about me since he glanced at my direction several times. “I’ll tell her…You don’t have to worry…” The thought of appa thinking about me just made me in a happy mood because it made me realize more how he truly cares for me. I can’t wait to see him, hug him so tight, and suffocate him with my kisses. I wanted to see him so bad! “Ok, ok, I’ll come back soon. I love you” Say whaaaaat?!!!! My eyes nearly popped out as I looked at uncle in disbelief.

 

“What?” He asked like he was so innocent and doesn’t know why I was like that. I blinked a few times before I reacted in an exaggerated way.

 

“WOAH!” I backed away until my back rested on the window and I stood on my seat as my mouth was wide open. “Youuuu…the phone…you and appa…oh my god! Don’t tell me…oh no, this isn’t happening!” He looked confuzzled just by looking at his expression and I feared for the worst. Oh please, spare my appa. I want to have a new mother, and besides uncle has a…

 

“Yah, what’s got into you? I just talked to my wife and please sit properly Sofi” He clarified and my suspicion was washed away with relief. Phew~

 

“Sorry uncle, I thought you and appa, you know…together” I settled back to my seat and he burst out laughing at me. 

 

“Aigoo Sofi-ah. You’re giving me goose bumps” He rubbed his arms as if he’s totally horrified but that grin told me otherwise. 

 

Soon enough, we arrived at my school and I quickly went inside looking for someone but can’t find her anywhere. “Teacher Yoojin, where’s the pretty lady?” I approached her but kept on looking around the room. My classmates even called me to play with them but even though I was tempted to have fun, I need to do something first for the sake of my family and to complete our family portrait. But…

 

“Sorry Sofi, but she can’t come here today. She’s too busy with her work” Talk about luck. Tch. I went out of the classroom in defeat and walked towards uncle Yunho who’s waiting for me in his car.

 

“She’s not here” I pouted next and was a bit annoyed. Why? Because if uncle sees the pretty lady, he will totally help me out in separating the witch and appa. Shizz! Calm down Sofi. Calm down.

 

“Then maybe next time? You should go inside Sofi-ah. Your friends are waiting for you” He encouraged and patted my small cute head while I pouted in front of him. “I’ll be going now. Bye”

 

“Uncle wait!” I called out before he can roll up his window and asked him a favor. “Can you tell appa that I love him? And this…”

 

“Telling your appa that you love him is fine, but the flying kiss? Nuh-uh. No way” He made an ‘X’ using his arms and I was like ‘why not?’ but then again, for a guy doing it to another guy is quite…disturbing, right?

 

“I need to go cutie bear. Bye” He flashed his smile then soon drove off while I kept on sighing and walked back to the room as my teacher was waiting for me at the door.

 

“Cheer up Sofi. Hmm…how about I tell the pretty lady to come here tomorrow?” My teacher crouched down to my level and my smile found its way back to my lips. Is she my angel or what? Thank you so much!

 

The same activities were done just like yesterday but I still enjoyed all the things we did during the whole day from eight in the morning until four in the afternoon.

 

“Bye chingu-yah!” My classmate waved at me as his mother arrived at the school while I waited, together with my teacher, for Liyin unni to come. Where’s that lady? She’s late for about half an hour already. Don’t tell me she’s with her stalker…or maybe getting bullied again?! Oh my!

 

I quickly get my bag from the shelf, wore my shoes and about to exit the door when someone suddenly entered as I bumped on that someone’s leg. “There you are” I massaged my forehead and looked up, seeing the smile of my father.

 

“Appa!” I got up and cuddled his leg as if it was my teddy bear. I don’t care if he calls me Koafi again because I missed him so much! And just like what he often does, he carried me by his strong and muscular arms and just like what I often do, I kissed him on his cheek. 

 

“Sorry for the trouble my daughter caused you” My appa bowed his head to my teacher and my jaw dropped because of what he just said so I pulled his cheeks apart and told him that I’ve been a very good girl since this morning. My teacher even agreed to me and I gave him a “See~ I told you” look.

 

“Araso, appa lose...but I have a surprise for you in the car” My eyes sparkled like a diamond and became excited all of a sudden.

 

“We’ll be going then, thanks for your hard work” We bid goodbye to my teacher but before we got far from the door, I reminded her. “Teacher Yoojin, the pretty lady, tomorrow!” and I saw her nod.

 

I was so in the mood since appa doesn’t hate me no more but my smile crashed down when I saw his ‘surprise’ for me. Why have I forgotten about her? Tch. Yeah, I’m talking about that Hyo Joo. So appa was really serious when he said that the witch will be joining us for dinner. Will this day end bitter?

 

“Hello baby girl” She greeted me after I got in the car and I wanted to puke at that very moment! Don’t say the nickname my appa gave to me! I was about to glare at her but when I glanced at appa, he’s giving me that pleading look. Sigh. Just bare it Sofi. Bare it!

 

“Hi” I greeted back and looked at appa, showing him my “Are you happy now?” look. My day is totally ruined now.

 

"Here you go" Appa handed me a paper bag and when I pulled out the content, I saw a koala costume. For a second, I was a bit relieved that this was his surprise and I should have been teasing appa by now but I wasn't in the mood because of that certain someone. 

 

We’re about to reach home but my patience was almost gone and I wanted to punch her face hard when she pinched my appa’s cheek and told him “You’re so cute Jaejoong” Just ew! How can appa smile at her? Seriously? Unni and pretty lady, please take me away from this torture!

 

“We’re here” My appa announced and I was the first one who got out and went inside the house to call Liyin unni. I saw her preparing our dinner while I suddenly thought of a great idea.

 

“Sofi-ah, what are you doing?” Unni curiously asked while continuing what she’s cooking.

 

“I’m looking for the little mouse” I turned to her and she gasped in return, not because of the mouse thing but because she knew that that person is here. We planned beforehand that we will scare Hyo Joo with it so she won’t stay in our house for too long. She’s not even welcome here. Even if it’s a clever or stupid idea, I don’t care. As long as I can kick her out of this house, I’m good. But in another way, this is bad, ‘cause I’m turning into my evil side!

 

“That is disgusting” And the witch barged in, criticizing my unni’s dish and polluting the air we breathe. “Are you sure you know how to cook?” I saw unni closed her fists but didn’t say a thing for we know that the witch will tell appa that we disrespect her or whatever lies she will tell him. “And you” She pointed at me and that gave me a little bit of shock because her eyes were dangerously glaring at me. “Don’t even think about playing pranks on me. Got it?” Oh hey, may I ask where’s the ‘hello baby girl’ with matching smile to the fullest gone off to? Oh I know, to the place called *itch Land. It’s W alright.

 

Appa entered the kitchen and this mean woman quickly showed her sweet yuck smile at us, pretending like nothing happened earlier. Where are you little mousy when I need you?

 

“Shall we go to the living room” He told his ‘girlfriend’ as she gave us one last glare but… “Sofi, behave” Appa specifically stared at me with those authoritative eyes and I was dead speechless. Aish! This is driving me crazy! Why is it always me?

 

I turned my gaze at unni and widened my eyes when I saw her gripping the knife in a stabbing position. Here comes her violent side. Uh-oh

 

“Unni…can you put that down? You’re scaring me” I slowly stepped forward but afraid she won’t be able to control her anger but then, she let go of it and turned to me with fiery eyes and an evil grin on her face.

 

“Sofi, go find that mouse. We’ll get this night a little bit hotter” I must say, her innocent image is not here anymore. I soon got what she meant when I saw a handful of chili peppers being minced with full force and it made me swallowed all my saliva wondering how spicy and hot could that be. There’s no possible way I’m going to eat that.

 

Unfortunately, after several minutes, I still haven’t found that mouse but oh well, at least we can make her experience hell! Hell yes! I went out the kitchen and called them that dinner is served. Even if I don’t want to, I held hands with Hyo Joo and ushered her to her seat because it was all part of the plan. Better wash my hands afterwards.

 

“Isn’t this great?” Appa announced, asking for confirmation from the three of us, as Hyo Joo agreed to him while both unni and I can only looked at each other, raising our brows for the witch’s pretentious self.

 

“Appa, she said earlier that unni’s dish is di…” The witch covered my mouth and I removed it that instant. Now I need to wash my face and scrub it with soap. I know, I’m such an evil girl. 

 

“Di…delicious. Yes, it’s delicious. Right Sofi?” She’s said and gritted her teeth when she turned to me. And not only that, her eyes dilated, turning herself into a scary monster.

 

“Riiight~” I answered as her acidic eyes kept on melting me. “Let’s eat because the foods are De. Li. Cioso~” I emphasized every syllable while facing her and I heard unni snicker while appa was just clueless as ever.

 

“Shall we?” Appa started with the soup and when it was Hyo Joo’s turn next, unni and I were all eyes. She sipped a spoonful of her soup while we just waited for the anticipated result. 

 

Of course, we succeeded. But to summarize our accomplishment, Hyo Joo spitted out the soup. Appa asked her what’s wrong. Unni and I high fived each other under the table. The witch looked irately at us and wanted appa to drive her home. And at the end, unni and I did our very own silly victory dance. o(≧▽≦o)(o≧▽≦)o

 

But after probably half an hour, appa came back and called us to start his lecture and as always, I apologized and he forgave me and unni. C’mon, four puppy eyes? Who can stay angry at that? Well, that’s the power of teamwork! 

 

I resigned to my room and drew what happened a while ago before appa tucked me in bed. And to end this awesome night, I prayed that I will able to see the pretty lady tomorrow.

 

Goodnight.

 

***

 

Sofi’s reply

 

Hello everyone~ *waves both hands* Sofi is back! Did you miss me? Because I did, I missed myself lol I miss my dearest unnis~ yeah that’s youuuuu~ ^-^ It’s been a month again, sorry T.T it’s yuichi unni’s school works’ fault – blame it! kekeke…anyways, I hope you enjoyed the recent chapter because I did, though I’m not sure you did hehehe

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

 

petalcake ~ yah paopao, don’t hit my liyin unni, she can be violent! xD tell the pretty lady to go to school tomorrow so I can introduce her to my ever handsome appa…and mianheyooo~ because the witch hates me T.T …thanks for the comment! And put that hammer down, araso? kekeke yuichi unni said she was supposed to update on the 10th but most of the time, she was in the hospital since her brother’s wife gave birth to her new niece ^-^

 

sweetsweets ~ unniiii~ I’m sorry she didn’t appear yet..but I’m hoping you’re still interested in my story ^-^ ..,yeah, tell appa to leave hyo joo so my problems will lessen and that I can focus on my real mission ho ho ho! let’s pray she won’t be busy tom so she can come to school!!! hehehe..btw, yuichi unnis said thanks for the comment in fwy, sweets-chan, well that’s a nice nickname hehehe

 

xstephieee ~ you got that right unni..we’re the best ever father and daughter pair! ohh yeah! lol and unni and I won over appa!! woohoo~ ..since appa and unni are smart, I got my genes from them xD yuichi unni said it’s fishy donghae! but junsu keeps on pulling her to his side so she will choose him to be liyin unni’s partner, eun kyang kyang!

 

DearIC ~ I missed your long comments unni and you of course...how are you? But remember I still have my weapons (evil laugh)..”At least she is facing reality! Hehehehe…I’ll definitely vote for Jae!” OUCH! That hurts you know *glare* xD and no, you can’t have my appa as your appa, because you’re bullying me! rofl peace! You’re right, I need a mommy! It’s fine with me if it will be yuichi unni *gets brick by bojoong fans* ..ok ok, boa and jaejoong are only for each other!!!!! lololol  you should totally call changmin and yoochun to ‘take care’ of Hyo Joo xD and you met my uncle yunho! So how was he? ..thanks for commenting in fwy ^-^ and good luck with your studies, fighting!!

 

gloom ~ hello my new unni ^-^ sorry for the long wait but here it is! Hehehe..yuichi unni said thanks for the comment here and telling your view in fwy, and about the banner, she’s not good in making one but she’ll try…you can just comment here…(hi gloom, I don’t know if I’ll comment to you as me or as sofi, but it’s sofi’s reply, so yeah lol)

 

HyeMean ~ nooo~ don’t hit my appa T.T let’s all love him hahaha!! thank you unni for supporting me! muah!

 

dreaming777 ~ *nods* I agree unni, he should listen to me!! and yeah, I need to work harder, but the pretty lady should come to school tomorrow so I can officially start my mission, hehehe..thank you so much~ miss youuuu.