What To Do?

Complete Our Family Portrait

Chapter X: What To Do?

 

I was sitting on one of our little benches in the room, staring at the main door ever since I came to class. Fortunately enough, the first hour was free play so Teacher Yoojin allowed us to do whatever we want but of course under her supervision.

 

“Sofi?” My teacher occupied the seat beside me and my focus turned to her. “I thought you like playing with your classmates?” She questioned and looked around, watching the children having fun among themselves.

 

“I do…but...uhm...will the pretty lady come here today?” I asked hesitantly, cautious to reveal the awesome plan unni and I had come up to.

 

“She will, after class” But I frowned upon hearing that. ‘Cause I need to wait for about seven hours or so to be able to see her.

 

But in a positive viewpoint, it’s the best time for unni and the pretty lady to meet and there’s absolutely a hundred percent chance they will!

 

Well that is if unni will prevent appa to reach me here in my school since he seemed a bit suspicious about the two of us a while ago.

 

It’s true that I want appa and the pretty lady to meet and be together but not for now. It is because of our plan called lovers’-comeback-slash-Hyojoo’s-destruction-mega-plan-yo! We decided that we want their meeting to be extra special and very memorable and for Hyo Joo – very tragic!

 

And as I snapped back from my devilish thought, my teacher was giving me a strange look probably because of my expressions - frowning to smirking suddenly. Who won’t feel weird about that? She touched my forehead, wondering if I have a fever and I coughed embarrassedly. I then excused myself and went to play with my classmates.

 

Seven hours. I’ll be patient.

 

For now, I’ll have fun.

 

***

 

My head instantly turned towards the door when I heard it opened, awaiting either for the pretty lady or Liyin unni’s entrance. Currently, I’m the only student in the room, together with my teacher since my ever-so-late unni hasn’t arrived yet.

 

My lips curved upward as I saw my future mom’s face. But after that millisecond, my eyes darted downward to see a boy holding her hand.

 

 “Oh, you’re here already” Teacher Yoojin stated as she came from the kitchen, carrying a tray of cookies as I scrutinized my eyes at the boy, figuring out who he might be. Come to think of it, my teacher said before she has a son, so maybe that’s him?

 

“Hi Sofi” The pretty lady warmly greeted, showing her dimple and nice smile while, as they went forward, the boy squinted angrily at me! What the…? What did I do? That left me in shock but…

 

“Unni” All of our attentions were drawn away to the door when we heard a voice which actually belonged to my dearest Liyin unni. Everyone stayed still for a moment until a noise was heard and diverted our sight to the opposite side of the room. Apparently, the boy tripped over the bench. That’s karma, clumsy boy.

 

“I’m fine” He said even before one can ask his condition as he held on the edge of the table for support to stand.

 

Well I. Don’t. Care.

 

“I need to talk to you, Boa unni” Liyin unni walked towards the pretty lady then the two exited the room. Teacher Yoojin was confused but let it slide as she cleaned the mess the boy left while I came running towards the two ladies.

 

“I just want to apologize about before. I’m sorry I acted that way” Unni bowed and the pretty lady patted her shoulder while saying that it’s fine.

 

 “But…are you sure you don’t remember me?” Unni tried once again, still having her hopes up but with no avail, the pretty lady shook her head. “How about Yunho oppa, Seulgi unni?” But the answer was negative.

 

“But your name is Boa, right?” The pretty lady took some time to answer but replied yes afterwards. And it was my turn to be in doubt about her. Why did she look uncertain?

 

“Have you been in an accident? Lost your memory?” I can sense unni was being desperate and I feel so sorry for her. I’m not sure about their past but unni behaving like this, just proved that my family and Boa’s relationship has a deeper meaning than just any friendship status and I need to be informed.

 

“No miss, I’m sorry but I’m not the Boa you know” The pretty lady explained and that crashed us especially unni.

 

 “I don’t understand. Unni, if you think we hate you, we don’t. We really want you to come back. Oppa needs you. Please, please, say that you are her, you are my Boa unni.” She held on the older one’s arms as tears trailed on her cheeks.

 

“I’m really sorry. I think it just so happen that I look like your unni and coincidentally, has the same name as hers” The pretty lady hugged Liyin unni.

 

“No...no…this can’t be” Unni dropped on the ground and I rushed towards her. Executing our plan was difficult than I have expected. Witnessing unni’s weakness, will we be able to make any progress?

 

“I guess you really miss her. I don’t know what happened but I am not her. I’m sorry”

 

“No. Please don’t say that. Come back unni. Come back to us” Liyin unni was holding the pretty lady’s hands tightly with a pleading look on her face.  But as the pretty lady was about to say something, the next few words rendered us speechless. This time, there’s no need for clarification because it was so obvious.

 

That clumsy boy came and faced the pretty lady while saying the last word that ruined our great plan.

 

Know what he said?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go home, omma”

 

***

 

A/N: BOOM!! Another revelation? XD and sorry, such a short chapter :(

 

Anii_Key_BoA: Me too!! BoJoong my OTP ^u^

 

meeeyi: ehhh? I scared you? ..and yuichi wants to apologize about the poster..it’s just that she was happy that time so she decided to make it the background..mianheyooo~ Let’s lock appa up so he won’t come see the pretty lady for now…but that clumsy boy!! Arghh! Well, from your ideas, maybe that happened to Boa-ssi, but who knows? She’s the only one who can answer that..kekeke..Awol? Of course from my yuichi unni hahaha!

 

cloud4two: Some interactions in this chapter but not what we want, ne? Bojoong? SOOOOOON~

thank you, they’re really cute like me!! =P

 

77nathaniela: kamsahamnida!! The guy is…..JUNSUUUUU!!!! hahahaha~ just kidding..(I’m a SuYin lover, that’s why XD)

 

jhen414kpopaddict: Amnesia..maybe no, maybe yes =D Omo, I agree! They became so close!! But I guess it’s because of the absence of Heechul and Jaejoong..tsktsk.

 

FolderName: mianhe unni~ hehehe, promise I won’t eavesdrop again (can I? XD)     

 

CorinneluvSnsd4ever9: Thank you unni~ I also don’t know what happened to them (yuichi: I know!! Hahaha!!) Will find more yunbo moments hihi

 

Also, for my new subscribers, thank you!! Sofi is delighted ^u^