Impressions

Wolf
Xiumin looked at three glaring now "those new dudes man got some staring issues. it let's confront them." Said xiumin "why?" Asked Lu han. "Because its freaking creepy how they stare with no shame we should know why we deserve to know why. Unless they wanna go. " said xiumin and Lu han rolled his eyes "more like your nosy because its something that involves me." Said lu han and he shrugged "we're best friends of course I wanna know." Said xiumin. Lu han shrugged he had a point and wanted to know himself. And if they did get in a fight the football team had they're backs. So they walked to they're table "you see we notice you guys staring at my friend here. Kinda wanna know why since its not like you talk or attempt to communicate with him." Said xiumin. The three exchanged a glance then looked at him and Lu han before getting up and walking away. Xiumin looked annoyed by this and sighed "freaks." He said and they sat down at they're table. Lu han actually could see where his friend got this freak business from. They did always stare and it gave it off a weird vibe. He sighed feeling awkward he decided to skip the rest of the day and slept in xiumin's car from the spear key he had. He woke when xiumin woke him at his house. "See you Monday man." He said getting out his car and walking inside his house. He went shocked to find his mother cooking instead of kris. "So I heard about your grades. Why aren't you doing work?" She asked and he looked away from her "kris and I discussed those .. your late so take that up with him." Said Lu han "wait dinner!" She called not liking how skinny he was but she heard a door slam and sighed. Lu han went to sleep after a few hours of staring ofc into space questioning life and it cruel gene pools. He rubbed his forehead getting a head ache when he woke up. He felt presences and saw a shadow that quickly escaped out the window. He got up looking out it but seeing nothing. He then closed and locked it uneasy. He stayed up reading til it was time to get dressed. Then he went to school it blurred til 7th where he went and confronted lay in class "alright what is up with you and your wing men?" Demanded Lu han annoyed by the fact that he had nightmares about them. "Nothing just curious that's all." Said lay lightly "interested in what?! You can ask me questions instead of just staring. Im not gonna bite your head off." He said before resting his head in his own arm sleeping. He got a paper placed on his head seeing it was a write up. He shrugged getting up and walking out before ripping it to pieces and throwing it in a trash can. He sighed knowing he was going through a growth spurge and knew it was why he wanted to sleep so much. When he woke he noticed the three males noses pointed his way. "They are freaks ..." thought Lu han.