Trust

Wolf
Xiumin sat glaring at the three along with kris and they're mother. Lu han came dancing in a robe listening to r&b. Kris came up the stairs showing him a laughing xiumin. Then he ran into his room and changed quickly before he came down. "Well hello." said xiumin getting a glare. He sat in a one sitter staring at them all in mute horror. His mother would destroy the three in a heart beat while kris erased they're minds. "We were all discussing they're .. position in your life. And we want to know where you stand." Said his mother. "Uh .. well .. uh .. I don't know them to be honest." Said Lu hun looking horrified. He never made discussions like ever. So being asked to think and feel about something that could change his life .. was horrifying. "Well this thing has .. taken a liking to you. And sadly enough we can't get rid of them. So how about getting to know them .. slowly. He won't spend the night or vice versa but he will .. uh .. talk to you at school .. how does that sound?" Asked his mother and lay nodded "its a start." He said softly looking at Lu han with pleading eyes. "And I won't .. push them away anymore so feel free to be around him." Said xiumin sounding poutish. His mother called and he hugged Lu han before he left. "This male has .. had .. uh I don't know how to explain im used to hunting and killing your kind not understanding how you work." Said kris getting a low growl from chen and tao. "Its what humans call love at first sight. Except the other person usually feels it as well have you?" He asked. Lu han was about to shake his head when his dream flashed in his mind and he remembered crying over the wolves deaths. "Makes some sense." He said softly sighing and rubbing his face. "Great now I have some weird love for a guy who wanted to eat me a week ago." He thought sighing. Then he smiled when lay started making faces at the male feeling his doomedness. He started laughing at the male "maybe this isn't to bad." He thought.