Scary monsters

Wolf
Lu han stood holding Kris's hand his stomach twisting quickly. "Kris something is wrong!" He said trying to tell him they needed to go. But kris refused to let him go. He realized they stood at a open forest field. He tugged on kris as strange red eyed women emerged. One had her eyes clothes til he screamed at kris scratching at his hand. He heard a growl and saw a wolf growl at kris. The women ripped the wolf apart and Lu han began to cry as they laughed circling him. They went single handedly killed a bunch more coming to avenge him the sound of they're breaking bones made Lu han cry harder and cringe "please stop killing them! Please!" He begged being held by a bloody faced kris. A whole army worth of red eyed vampires emerged then and kris let him go. Lu han screamed as they pounced feeling them bite and rip fighting for a space to bite. Soon they ripped off his limbs and the women came to him smiling "so good." They said before drinking from him. He sat up sweating and breathing hard whipping tears. Why would he beg for the werewolves lives they always wanted to eat him and why would kris help out those women? Hr got up and saw kris leaving on his door frame. He told him his dream and hugged him rubbing his head softly "please relax I would never do such a thing. " he said and Lu han began to feel reassured. Kris smiled and eased the boy back into bed. When he woke up he got ready for school. Xiumin smiled taking him for some food. They went to they're favorite breakfast restaurant. They ate talking and xiumin got him out his gloomy mood. When they got to school they were waited by the three males. Xiumin looked at them as they followed them through line and sat with them at they're table. "Whoa dude personal space why are you stalking us?!" He demanded as Lu han took his juice before handing off his tray. "Uh .. yes lay please explain to the annoying gentleman." Said chen as xiumin glared. "I promised kris I wouldn't leave his side." Said lay and xiumin looked insulted "don't take it that xiumin lately i've been getting jumped." Said Lu han. "Im pretty capable of protecting above these freaks!" Said xiumin being over protective. These males were really weird and he didn't trust them so he grabbed his arm and walked away.