Makers

Wolf
Lu han walked the streets that were empty. "Why am I here .. im scared." He thought then he remembered he needed a book. He walked the way to the book store suddenly finding it raining. He shivered he was so cold. He went through a sudden tree area confused "what am I ... doing?" He asked himself. Because he questioned it he woke up getting handed a bucket to barf in. He felt his back being rubbed and at first thought it was his mother. But it was one of the creepy blonde vampires. He jumped but she grabbed him "shhhhhhh." She said before bitting into his neck. Kris walked into the house cooking like a zombie. He heard a beeping and raced into his room turning off his alarm. He smelled a heavy perfume and saw xiumin had texted im here. He woke as reality hit him hard. He ran to xiumin's car sliding in "drive to the school now." He ordered and xiumin drove "where is Lu han?!" Asked xiumin. "I don't know but we're asking lay." He said holding in his freak out til he saw the wolf. "Where is he you stupid wolf I want you to find him now!" He yelled. Lay closed his eyes calling upon the connection. "He's still in the area. He's .. alittle outside of town. He's .. getting bitten but the three are making sure to keep him alive."he said before opening his eyes. He ran into the woods and kris followed as soon as he turned they took off to where his scent lead. They got off him "so .. good a rare delicate blood." She said shivering. Lu han's eyes began to ooze blood and he screamed covering his eyes. He heard growling and looked up seeing kris holding onto him "those stupid es .. they gave you foreign blood thinking you were a vampire." Kris said bitting his own wrist. He put it to Lu hans lips rolling his eyes when he didn't drink and forced his mouth open. Lu han closed his eyes and began to up his blood. "Why would they think he was a vampire?" Asked lay. "Because a witch named Zelda gave him the gift of immortality. She allowed him to survive on a human diet or a vampire one. We decided the human on but .. he still needs my blood as well. So I put some in his juice. But you see .. the catch is he can't have any other blood then mine. If so he'll go on a blood rampage. And I think it's to late." Said kris. Lu hans eyes opened the color a bright red. He snapped at kris shoving him off and running faster then he should be able to. He ran smelling around finding the nearest blood source. The poor hiker was attacked Lu han scratched him up impatient when the blood didn't come out fast enough. The wolf jumped turning human and grabbing at Lu han who hissed at him trying to rip him apart. "Honey .. its me stop!" He begged as he tried to get at his neck. Kris sighed on the phone with Zelda who he turned into a vampire. "Yeah yeah I know could you please get here he's acting .. insane." Said kris. "Get him tied down til I come. And keep that boy he's connected to by him at all costs. He needs that part of him that feels because right now he just wants blood." She warned and they hung up. "She's already getting on a plane we just gotta wait til she gets off and runs here. Now help me get him to our cellar." ordered kris. They struggled holding the male he wasn't making it easy. When they got there kris stuck him in the wall while they chained him up. "Why is that there?' Asked lay "whenever we want Lu han we'll chain on here to sweat out the desire." He said as lay rubbed his head a worried expression on his face. Lu han hissed pulling himself forward. He growled at the male snapping his teeth alot. "Goddammit." Said kris frowning.