Zelda

Wolf
Bouncy brown hair, click clanking high heels, a black trench coat with a long black skirt. Lu han didn't run but he still chased his prey teasing her. His body shivered when she tripped and broke her heel and ankle. The sound of the bone breaking was so divine. She began to cry and crawl "please don't kill me." She begged crying when he suddenly stood infront of her. He bite her feeling the blood drip down his cheeks and along his throat as hr alot in at once. He breathed in her last scent and scuffled her last breathe before off the last bites of blood that flooded. He woke up looking into the eyes of a older women even though she didn't look it he knew. "Lu han have you calmed down?" She asked and he grunted noddeding. She whipped off the blood coming from his eyes. Then she bit him in the neck letting her venom flood his system. When she pulled away he began to vomit til all the blood was out. When he stopped he looked up his eyes going back to they're original color. "You guys .. w-what .. where am I?" Asked Lu han. Kris hugged him taking him down "Lu han! Oh my god are you okay?" He asked holding him tightly. "Uh .. yeah .. I think though my neck is sore." He said softly. Kris laughed "your right it should considering how many times you've been bit today. Come on you should sleep." He said carrying him off to his room. When he got Lu han to sleep he went back down stairs pouring tea for them all before sitting down "he doesn't get told anything understood he'll feel guilty when he has no reason to." Said kris glaring at the male. "He should know what he did!" Said lay and kris smirked " oh okay you go do that and then come down here and not say you regret it!" Kris snapped and he sinked into the cushions saying nothing. "This place is becoming a nightmare." Mumbled kris. "Your not thinking of taking him away are you?" Asked lay "oh don't tell me you wouldn't follow besides do you actually trust his safety in this town?!" He asked him and lay nodded "I don't trust his safety here in your house you leave him alone way to much!" Lay yelled. Kris hissed "you better watch your self dog i'll kill you before you finished blinking!" He warned. "Enough both of you your arguing is making Lu han sleep restlessly." Said Zelda and they sighed sitting down. "He has grown a attachment to this town .. once he has taken a liking to u i'll make a little bed on the floor of his room." Said kris and lay smiled widely. "Now I just got to get him comfortable with me and we can be together!" He thought happily.