Fighter

Wolf
Kris went throwing bleach all over lu han's room avoiding his stuff. He then bleached his bathroom and the kitchen. He knew no smell or trace of him could not be left behind. He sighed annoyed at the fact that the stupid elders were coming. He knew they wanted more Lu han's but he would refuse them as usual. He the house prepared and even had some of Lu han's blood in wine glasses for them. They were suddenly there once he finished pouring the blood. "Such a delicacy his blood is. So pure .. so lurring." He said taking.in a smell sighing happily like it was a lovely perfume he found on a beautiful women. Then he went drinking it along with his female companion. "Your house smells heavily of bleach .. its throwing me off come let's enjoy this outside." He said walking out. He sat down on the outside furniture admiring his flowers. "This place has been receiving alot of attention from various night children. Is it because of the blood we're consuming or .. because your creating more lu han's?" Asked the female. "I don't make Lu han's these days." Said kris softly. "Because the original surviving one is still alive, I can smell him." Said the vampires. "I have no idea what you speak of." Said kris killing them both. " .. oh well that stupid wolf can just follow us." Said kris smirking and he ran up stairs packing .