Chasing

Wolf
The running blondes were in sight and they snapped at they're heels. They loved messing with they're food it was just that much sweeter. They're hearts raced as they felt the pure rush of the hunt. They bit there ankles off watching the women helplessly fall screaming. They attacked at they're necks ripping up they're heads feasting. The wolves howled at the moon they're bloody lips. Lu han woke up screaming a look of horror on his face. Kris came in and Lu han told him his dream. "They're near by stupid dogs." He said looking disgusted. He rubbed his back easing him back to sleep before he suddenly left like a ghost. "You disgusting parasite!" He heard kris yell holding a strange male with thirsty red eyes. At the sight of Lu han he began to struggle but kris snapped his neck more males came and kris hissed throwing the broken necked male at them "enough leave now or suffer." Said kris and as they looked upon him they sensed he could destroy them all so they left. "Great .. some stupid vampires are in town." Said kris. "Why do you say that?" Asked Lu han "because dear they are newborns and we're not they're maker." Said kris closing the door. When they got into the cafeteria Lu han stared at them wided eyed. "Wild animals." He spat in a low whisper having a feeling they heard him. He rubbed his head before getting up and leaving with xiumin to class. When seventh period rolled around lay called him outside shoving Lu han into the wall. "How do you know who we are and what are u?" Asked lay knowing he wasn't human. Being so close to the male with his breath heavily on his lips was like pure heaven. He felt his whole body shiver and he inhaled the scent deeply holding him still. He opened his eyes "your so .. good smelling." He said sounding hungry making Lu han shake. He racked him before taking off being followed and once further from the school tackled and pined down by a wolf. He snarled about to eat the male but he stopped. He couldn't do the thought of this males death made his heart ache. He tried to shake it off but his teeth refused to touch his skin. He growled in frustration but got off the male seeing him differently. He wasn't a rare delicacy. He was a beautiful creature who's eyes and warm presence warmed his soul. He growled and suddenly was holding down a newborn. He ripped off his head and Lu hans hand was grabbed "ah!" He gasped. The wolf went on a rampage when he saw blood drip from his wrist and ripped them to pieces before they could touch him. Lu han held out his wrist and let him the blood off as a reward for his protection. Then he turned and walked back to school seeing kris he went going in his car "we're going shopping later." He said softly and he nodded.