Daydreams

Wolf
Lu han sat in class next to lay he was staring as usual. He then suddenly turned into a wolf and bit into him. Lu han gasped looking at him then jumping out his seat. He ran out the class room his instincts telling him to. He rubbed his face taking a deep breath. He knocked into chen and sighed. Then him and tao attacked him ripping him to pieces. He gulped and looked at the two who were looking at him oddly. He took off again running to xiumin's car. He sat and slid down hissing taking deep breathes. He nearly jumped out his skin when the driver side door opened but it was just a surprised xiumin. "Dude are you alright?" He asked and Lu han nodded. He looked concerned but didn't push it further. He started the car and once they were out the school parking lot Lu han breathed easier. He thanked xiumin before running into his house shouting his brothers name. "What?" Asked kris looking concerned by his expression. "I-i .. im scared what's going on with me! I have these weird .. daydreams of a guy turning into a wolf and two other guys ripping me apart!" Said Lu han looking stressed. "!" He said running upstairs. He made alot of noise and after 20 minutes he was shoving bags in his back seat. "What the hell are you-" Lu han was saying before being lifted on his brothers shoulder and shoved into the passenger side getting buckled in. He took out his phone and called someone as he speed off the drive way "mom its me .. we're gonna need passports and new identities. He's awaking and saw three werewolves. Yes I can whipe his memory but don't you think its time to tell him who he is?! ... screw you!" Yelled destroying his phone "you are a reincarnation of the first humans. Manufactured by me and mom. We are not human we are vampires. We made you when food or humans were going scare. But we grew attached and so we kept you. We designed you for werewolves and vampires. We thought this place was safe but its not. A clan of werewolves moved in and .. we just hoped you wouldn't cross they're paths. But I should've known this would happen. The reason you recognize them is because we gave you a ability that's only active around these creatures when they're in the mood to hunt. Im so sorry Lu han so sorry." He said and he put his hand on his heart in disbelief "im just food .. I live to be eaten .. why! Why am I this way?" He asked "we made you a artificial brain and gave it human traits. We made the perfect human .. but your heart is a real human heart. And your body is as real as can possibly be. We spent years making you. And when the elders got a spy to find out about you .. they were gonna take you from us. But we were far gone bu then. We couldn't give you up. Lu han im sorry please that look ia breaking ny heart." Said kris blood falling down his cheeks. "I TREATED YOU LIKE A BROTHER! I TRUSTED YOU ALL THESE YEARS! BUT YOU .. MADE ME TO BE FOOD! I HATE YOU KRIS I HATE YOU! I-I CAN'T EXPRESS MY SADNESS. TO KNOW I WAS MADE TO BE EATEN! ITS DISGUSTING!" he shouted crying. He covered his face freaking out. He took a deep breathe calming down. "Stop the car kris!" He demanded and he parked on the side of the street. "Please turn around .. I wanna stay here its all I know. Please kris im sorry for saying I hate you. You know I didn't mean I was just upset." He said hugging a crying kris. "But they'll kill you your body warned you. I can't take it if you died." Said kris and Lu han held him close "I won't I promise." He said and kris sighed skidding him into the seat turning back on the car. He made a u turn and drove back home. He got down and took out the bags and they put there clothes back. He called his mother and told her everything and after a moment of silence between the two they agreed to stay leaving a huge smile on Lu hans face before he went to sleep.