Discovering feelings

Wolf
The male stared watching himself ripping at a innocent biker trying to get blood. He put a hand over his mouth his eyes tearing up and he turned watching lay grab him off stopping him. He watched kris come talking on the phone but his voice was blurred as though he couldn't hear him well. The dream changed and he watched himself run from older and younger wolves. That special one came protecting him and fighting them all off. They all stopped coming and he went petting his wolf "thank you my love." He heard himself say in a affectionate tone. The male scratched his head in shock not believing what just happened. When he woke up he felt better til he rolled over into lay's lean built chest. His whole body shivered and as the asleep male cuddled him he .. liked it and that freaked him out. He tried to escape but the male had a iron grip from his well taken care of arms. Lu han sighed and tried to go back to sleep. He only slept for another hour and when he woke he saw a grump kris walk by. "Kris!"he called and he heard a sigh as the male came back into view. "Help! I can't get out." He complained. Kris smirked but suddenly Lu han found himself on his feet outside his room. "Thanks." He said "any time." Said the sleepy male getting into his room. Lu han walked down stairs finding one plate of food. "That boys probably going to be hungry .." he thought before making food. When he went to put more food on the table he nearly dropped the bacon he had. Lay sat shirtless with an empty plate infront of him. He smiled affectionately at Lu han who blushed and looked down before refilling the plate. Lay handed him the juice trying not to make a face and Lu han chugged it thirsty but now he felt better. Lay ate that plate quickly and Lu han could tell he wanted more even though he didn't ask. Lu han made enough for a lumber jack but he still seemed like he wanted more and after the fifth batch the male looked satisfied. Lu han nibbled on a few strawberries he never wanted much food but some was always pleasant. "Thank you." Said lay softly smiling. Lu han nibbled on his strawberry looking down "do you always cuddle people in your sleep?" He asked and lay shook his head looking confused. But he looked more amused when the males cheeks went a embarrassed red. He got up leaning into Lu han "don't act like you mind having me this close you know you find it nice." He said getting a shove. "I can be however I want. Now get out you stupid lying dog." Said Lu han. "When have I lied?" He asked. "About cuddling people you do you just wanted a reaction." Lu han excused. "Maybe .. after all I only can get this reaction out of you. You don't understand how painful it is. To love someone like I do and have them constantly reject you even though you know they don't mean to." He said moving closer. Lu han leaned away from him finding them inches apart from one smothers lips "p-please stop." Lu han breathed. "Why?" Lay asked looking sad. "Because it'll change everything. And im not ready for that yet. Im not ready to discover my feelings for you .. and I can't face the emotions that come with the feeling of desire and .. want." Said Lu han getting a annoyed sigh. Lay pushed himself off and stormed out his house. Lu han breathed normally falling to the floor. He found himself crying at how pained he made the male feel and kicked at the chair near him "goddammit." He said pulling his knees to his face. Then and there he realized the emotions where already flooding him.