First kiss

Wolf
Lu han woke up geting ready to go out for a night out with xiumin. He felt bad wanting to make up with the male but was to awkward to do so. What he said needed to sink in plus he was so afraid. He was used to certain emotions he had daily so discovering new ones was scary no one liked change. He took a deep breathe. "Tonight your getting drunk and having fun. Stop looking like your about to cry change isn't good .. you already decided that the moment you told him those things." He told himself sighing and and putting his face in his hands. "Oh god im such a moron .. I wonder if he'll ever talk to me again. Goddammit!" He screamed punching his wall groaning. He texted xiumin canceling his plans and apologizing claiming he wasn't feeling well. "Its alright get better soon." He responded and Lu han got undressed taking a shower to calm himself. He hated this everything was so complicated and confusing. He couldn't trust his own words let alone his own feelings anymore! Why did this stupid wolf come into his life?! Why did his smile make his heart race and his pain become his? He started taking deep breathes just wanting to understand he hated the concept of love and this was why he rejected the male. But now it was to late those foreign feelings flooded him and hr knew there was no getting rid of them. He turned off the water just putting on a robe not feeling the urge to change. When he came out he saw the male who looked relieved. "I could feel overwhelming sadness so .. assumed you where in trouble. Guess not." He said about to leave but Lu han back hugged him "im sorry Lay! I-I was confused and scared! But all day i've been only thinking about you. Feeling sick and sad because .. you weren't here! It must be worse for you huh? Im sorry for making you go through the pain of rejection. Please forgive me and promise to stay by my side." He said taking a deep breathe to calm down. "No." Said lay prying the boy off before leaving. The boys eyes stung and he put a hand to his mouth. Then suddenly Lay came back in "im sorry I had to make you know how I felt." He said pulling his hand away from his lips and kissed him. "It's a million times worse for me what you just felt. You don't know how much I want you." He said leaning him onto his bed and kissing him "one step at a time." Said Lu han pulling on the back of his hair when he tried to open his robe. He was already rubbing his hand on his thigh making him shiver. He smiled and Lu han kissed him deeply before shoving him off. He scratched his head before walking to the bathroom and changing.