Family

Wolf
Lu han laid along Lay as they watched a scary movie. But because the male was so warm he fell asleep. When he woke up his face was facing the floor but he was being held up by two muscle arms. He could hear light breathing and knew Lay was asleep. He tried not to panic wondering how long the male had been holding him. He trusted the male and began to slowly sleep. But when the front door opened Lay jumped and let go of Lu han. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh." He said falling face first and finding his warm nose bleeding. "Oh babe im so sorry." Said Lay. He slowly sat up and sighed as Lay went and the blood off him. "Ewe stop." Said Lu han getting up as kris helped him. "Come on please meet my family." Begged Lay and Lu han was about to say no but kris beat him "absolutely not." He said instantly. "Why?" He asked and kris sighed sounding utterly frustrated. "Because you may be able to resist him now .. but can your family?" He asked and Lay looked down "I didn't think so. He is designed to lure in werewolves and vampires. "That's how its always been." Said kris handing Lu han some juice which he drank happily. "But it'll be different your not allowed to kill someone you love in the pack especially the way that I love him." Said Lay. "If you really want him to meet your family .. let's do it in our house." Said kris and Lay made a face "that's what I thought. If Lu han is resistant its because something bad will happen remember that." Said kris before walking up stairs. "I see you can't trust me to protect you." Said Lay looking hurt. "Im not questioning that I just don't want you to always have to be protecting me!" Said Lu han softly sighing. "Its fine i'll always protect what's mine. Please if im wrong you'll never see them again." Said Lay and Lu han pouted but nodded going against his instincts. They drove to his families house and Lay got off first opening the door for Lu han. They all came out and stared at Lu han hungrily. Lu han hid behind lay who glared. "Im with him! Stand down." He said and one screeched "but brother! He seems so .. delicious how can we?" Asked a creepy scared up faced male. "See kris was right we experimented enough take me home!" Said Lu han looking sad and scared. "No please stay excuse my mannerless son." Said a women smacking him as she walked out. She stopped and lu han slowly closed the distance. She shook his hand smiling "welcome to the family son-in-law." She said and Lu han smiled. Everyone els was like her except that one male. He sat idly away from them sitting in the corner staring at Lu han silently.