Elders

Wolf
"This place has attracted alot of eyes. I can faintly smell why." Said a voice from the shadows it was cold and sinister. "Ah yes im sure kris is the cause of the commotion. After all he betrayed us and kept the boy alive .. master will be pleased .. he was sad at the hearing of the pass of lovely Lu han." Said a light women voice who's lushes voice pulled you to your knees. "Yes he will be." He said softly. The dream suddenly shifted and he was in the forest laying on the ground. He glanced up looking around seeing wolves dying bodies everywhere. He then gasped seeing lay, kris and his mother being shoved to they're knees. "Don't look!" Kris screamed as the three cried. Lu han got up instantly being held by strong arms "nooooooo please!" He screamed watching them grab all three of their head ripping them off. They set fire to the bodies and Lu han screamed out in agony his eyes going red. He attacked the man holding him ripping him apart before going at the three who killed them. They still stood there staring at the male as more went to contain him. He gasped getting woken by lay. He attached himself to the male before looking him over. "Whoa Lu han what's wrong?" He asked before getting bit by Lu han. "Ahhhhggg." He said feeling Lu hans venom course through him. Kris was about to the venom out but gasped in shock. It wasn't killing him it was changing him which wasn't normal. Vampire venom killed werewolves .. so he should be unable to move. But instead he was growing stronger. He changed into a wolf but his eyes glowed red and Lu han went holding at his wrist as lay went drinking from him. He turned back human and he didn't seem vampire like but you could tell he was immortal now. "Now your mine forever." Said Lu han. "This .. shouldn't be possible .. wait .. Lu han's venom is weak it's not a full vampire deadly .. so it changed you .. without truly changing you .. do you even want blood?" He asked and lay shook his head. "Lu han you should turn my family!" Suggested lay but Lu han instantly rejected "I hunt werewolves we're not making a new breed of them!" He snapped. "But it'll just be them. If they're stronger you won't all die .. i-i refuse to see you all dead like I did .. who thinks I passed whoever thinks this is going to come and take me away. Killing you all and im sorry but I refuse to see you all dead. You don't know how painful it was to watch you die." Said Lu han crying into lay. "Okay .. fine we should be ready for them." He said sighing. Lay drove them to his house and they all came growling at kris and lay. "I know im different and I get your all confused by my love turned me half vampire." Lay told them and they all gasped "impossible!" Said his mother and Lay sighed "does it really seem that way! You can tell im different you can feel it. I know its weird but its true I am part vampire." He said softly. They all glanced at one another before his mother went and confirmed his words. Slowly after a few encouraging words they allowed Lu han to turn them "now Lu han will be staying here for as long as needed. Please keep him hidden and safe." Said kris. "What are you going to do?" Asked Lu han sounding concerned. "Im going to clean your scent from the house and prepare for they're visit i'll call when its safe to come home." Said kris kissing his forehead before leaving.