Clarity

Wolf
The phone ringed and Lu han grabbed it answering "yes?" He asked. "Take the stupid dog and come home." Said kris "okay." Lu han said hanging up. Lay drove them and when they got off they gasped. "Excuse the bloody mess. I forgot to clean up after my kill." Said kris. "What's going on why are you packing the car?" Lu han asked. "They know your alive they were gonna tell the royals so I killed them." Said kris. "And now we're running?" Asked Lu han his eyes filling with tears. "Yes we need to run like now." Said kris. "No!" Shouted Lu han and kris stopped in his tracks. "I know im your biggest regret because all I make you do is run. And I thank you and mom for keeping me alive all these years. But I need to do what's right and go with the royals. Then you could live free and get rid of your burden .. your secret." Said Lu han crying. Kris dropped the luggage hugging him. "Lu han .. let me tell you how mother and I turned okay?" He asked and Lu han nodded. "Well your mother is my wife .. im really your father. But for some reason you've always liked calling me big brother. You see mom and I were newly weds. We were walking along the docs one night. Your mother wanted children but I didn't. I wasn't ready but on the docs I was. I stopped her by the water and told her that we should have a boy. She was so happy we were hugging when .. our maker came. He was drunk and starving wanting blood. So he took ours and turned us into vampires. We still mistakenly tried to conceive but her body wouldn't get pregnant. We were miserable until there wasn't enough humans and we were asked to make some. When you came .. we were breathtaken and so happy. So no Lu han your not our regret we love you. Just because we have to run doesn't mean its changed that. You are worth running for its why we've always done it." Said kris softly. Lu han hugged him "okay thank you for loving me." Said Lu han. Kris smiled kissing his forehead. "Now come on." He said picking up the luggage. "What about my stuff?" Asked lay. "You have 30 minutes to get it and say bye." Said kris and lay ran. Kris took out his phone calling xiumin "you have 20 minutes to pack your . And be behind our car xiumin." Said kris hanging up. He saw the confused expression on Lu han's face. "He's a vampire you two begged me to turn him and he has acted human to keep you human ever since." Said kris and Lu han nodded "makes sense." He mumbled watching kris pack. He stared wide eyed as those bodies burned and helped clean the blood. His mother came home confused but knowing what was happening. She was furious he killed those two vampires but after the reason she nodded knowing it was the only way. Xiumin drove up and lay came back. Lu han turned glancing around the house before they left.