The hunt

Wolf
Lu han left Kris's side promising to meet him at the restaurant once he got the book he wanted. He felt weird walking on quiet lonesome streets. And he felt like he was being followed. He quickened his step seeing a crying little girl who held on tightly to a stop sign. "What's wrong?" He asked going closer. "My mommy and daddy left me here .. to find you." She said before attacking him bitting at his neck. He struggled trying to pull her off when suddenly she was. A wolf stood holding her by her neck. He shook roughly and he saw her head roll into the grass. A ton of vampires came out and Lu han gasped trying to cover the non stop bleeding of his neck. He ran hearing furiously growling and when he turned he saw a horror scene before his very eyes.wolves and vampires attacked one another under the moon light. A predator on predator dance. And in the end the wolves were left standing. They began to go toward Lu han and he ran but stumbled half way to the restaurant. Luckily the blood attracted kris who stood over Lu han. "angreifen!" Yelled kris and Lu hans eyes glowed blue as he went about to pounce when a werewolf stood beside him. They all snarled but backed away and kris smiled bitting Lu han and stopping the bleeding "what did you tell him to do?" Asked lay who took the place of the wolf. Kris took off Lu hans trench coat throwing it at him so he'd wear it. "I told him to attack .. I just said it in german." He said softly watching his neck heal. "I don't understand what is he?" Asked lay knowing the boy was not human. "That is none of your concern why did you stop your pack?" He asked and lay looked at him "because I would die if he were to." Said lay and kris made a disgusted face "no he's ours! You can't have a Wolfy claim on him you disgusting creature!" Said kris carrying him off. "Im sorry but .. its to late im at his side for good." Said lay looking at the sleeping male. Kris smirked "how far are you willing to protect him?" Asked kris. "I would take a bullet for him." Said lay and kris sighed noticing he couldn't get rid of him "whatever .. good luck getting him to like you." Said kris and e smiled "I don't need luck he will like me we're connected now." Said lay and kris laughed "he hates you he saw you hunt those two blondes. And now he's afraid. Do you think you can love a person that makes you want to rip him to pieces?" Asked kris. "Then how do you love him?" Asked lay getting a sharp glare. "I made him fool!" He said furiously watching him wake up. "Uh what happened?" He asked "nothing come on let's go eat." He said setting him down and taking his hand. "Lay .. why are you wearing my trench coat?" He asked. "Come come it'll all make sense later right now your mind is simply trying to adjust." Said kris. "Cab I eat with you guys?" Asked lay not wanting to leave the boy. "He'll be fine and the answer is no run along." Said kris coldly before getting pulled to the restaurant.