First day

Wolf
The male stood brushing his teeth and his hair at the same time. Once he was done he put on black skinny jeans. A red shirt and a grey hoodie. His older brother Kris came by half asleep and paused infront of him. He reached in his pocket and and put on red gloves on him. He put the hood on and kissed his forehead. He grunted at the kitchen before walking to his room. The smiled knowing his brothers half awake language at this point. He walked to the kitchen and ate the breakfast he left for him. He wrote a thank you note before checking his phone seeing xiumin was saying he was there. He walked out and slipped into the males car. He looked at the grey clouds missing clear skies. He glanced at xiumin before he sighed throwing the muffin he owed. "Good good." He said laughing lightly at the males pouting expression. "I'll share if your good." He said smirking as the male stucking his tongue out. He got out the car closing the door and walking to xiumin's side "well atleast its mid term." Said xiumin and the male smiled at that. They looked raising a eyebrow at one another when they saw a group of girls at the cafeteria windows. They walked up seeing them blush at the males presence. "Good morning Lu han and xiumin." They said politely. Lu han smiled "what were you .. gawking at?" Asked Lu han "uh .. there's new boys." They said before giggling to one another. Lu han and xiumin looked into the window then seeing the three males. Tao, Lay, and Chen are they're names. "Come on let's welcome them ladies." Said Lu han. The girls shook they're heads nervously before leaving. They walked into the cafeteria getting glances by the new three instantly. They all stared at Lu han who didn't notice til xiumin pointed it out. He felt uncomfortable and when they went to eat he sat with his back to them rather forgetting them. "Why aren't you eating Lu han?" Asked xiumin. "Kris made me something. I ate that do you want any of this?" He offered and the male took the red apple and juice. Some football players took the rest putting the tray away for him. Lu han yawned finding himself tired. "Your moms still at work at the hospital huh?" Asked xiumin and Lu han nodded "I didn't even see her last night. I know its selfish to say what im about to but, I wish she was a stay at home mom like yours. And I know she's saving lives being a doctor and all but .. I miss her .. she's hardly around." Said Lu han. "It'd not selfish to want a parent around don't feel bad." Said xiumin. "Thanks bro. Come on we should get to class." Said Lu han getting up knocking into Tao who was walking to the trash can near his table. "Sorry." Said Lu han and the male just kept walking. Xiumin shrugged "probably nervous don't worry about it." He said and they walked to class. Lu han slept through thr first five periods behind books. Six period was lunch so he ate a bite of an apple giving the rest to the football team who were used to his limited appetite. He was ready to sleep through seventh but saw that weird new male lay sitting where he did. "I hope you don't mind." Said the teacher and Lu han shrugged going and sitting down. He put a book about to lay his head down when a girl came up to him. "Lu han no sleeping girls don't like stupid boys." She teased and Lu han shrugged yawning "schools useless I only come to please my mother. And i've already have all the material memorized or have you forgotten my photographic memory?" He asked and she put her arms together pouting "you can't memorize your way through life." She said stubbornly. "I don't have to I just need to through school. After all they're teaching you different ways to do what my mind does naturally." He said smirking as she stopped off. "You know she's flirting with you right?" Asked lay. Lu han glanced at him not knowing he was paying attention "girls are troublesome creatures and im not in the mood to figure them out .. ever." He said softly. He laid his head down then and slept. When he woke the male ways staring at him. "Lu han!" He heard his name and looked up at the teacher realizing he was the reason for his waking "your leaving early." Said the teacher and Lu han got up to fast going to fall because his legs where still asleep but lay caught him. He awkwardly helped him steady himself before sinking into his chair "thanks." Said Lu han before leaving the class room. He walked out seeing a awake kris ready to go play at a amusement park. He smiled and they left the school just as it started to rain.