.~* Shinhwa's Trainees *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

Here's all the info on SHINHWA's trainees will be. Stay tuned on this chaper to see if you are here or not. Or just to look at the trainees.

AFF name | name | stagename | age | mentor | position | love interest | relatives (who are idols)

Violet means accepted | Red means error (there's something wrong with your application) | Green means chosen 

 

 

tumblr_inline_mlvb887Nuy1qz4rgp.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura19Haruno95 | Kim Hyunbum | Allenie | 19 | Park "Junjin" Choongjae | Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Lead Dancer | Cha "N" Hakyeon | Kim Hyungjun (SS501) & Kim Kibum (U-KISS) (Older brothers)

Author's comments: Yeahs, this is my character. You'll see more of her when the other trainees have been chosen :D

 

 

tumblr_mmola3IvTL1sqtocvo1_500.gif

shinhwaengland | TJ | TJ | 17 | Lee "Andy" Sunho | Maknae, Rapper | Choi "Changjo" Jonghyun | Henry Lau (Super Junior) & Jay "Jaebeom" Park (Soloist) (Older brothers)

Author's comments: Hello! You're my first applicant for this story :D I liked TJ, and you updated the application!! Yaay. It's good to know more about the different trainees that Shinhwa have chosen^^ Good luck!

 

 

Taeyeon.gif

Lonelysica | Park Taerin | Minnie | 20 | Mun "Eric" Janghyuk | Leader, Main Rapper | Lee "Chunji" Chanhee | Park "Soyeon" Injung (T-ara) (Older sister)

Author's comments: Hey! I really like Taerin, and for the first application you've ever made it was very good^^ Thank you for changing her age :D You see I would like for the leaders to me at least a couple of years older than the maknae, who will be 17 years old (haven't chosen one yet). All in all, Taerin is a great candidate. Good Luck!

 

 

tumblr_lwad2zM2011qbm2g2o1_500.gif

MuhanDoejunlover | Park Jihye/Sophia Park | Sophie | 19 | Jung "Shin Hyesung" Pilgyo | Main Vocalist | Yoo "Ricky" Changhyun | -------

Author's comments: She's had a hard life, but she's managed well^^ She's not like the other girls either, and that's all fun^^ I like different. I like it how she more "Americanized" as you said. I can tell now, if she's chosen she'll be so much fun writing about :D And I kind of like it that her back-up love interest is is her ex-boyfriend, ooohhhh Drama!! Good Luck!

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jaeseonggie | Kim Hyunae | Hyun | 21 | Lee Minwoo | Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer | Jang Hyunseung | Kim Hyunah (Younger twin sister)

Author's comments: Hyunae is such a sweetheart! She seems like a person who is very optimistic and still continues to go on even if she's sick or ahs a broken bone. And what I think will be fun to write about (if she's chosen) is that her twin sister is my characters rival, that'll be interesting. And I absolutely adore her relationsip with Hyunseung and Minwoo. I also kind of like it that, even if she's under SC she still visits CUBE from time to time. Another thing, I have thought of FIESTAR's VISTA too,but I'm not sure yet ;P She whould be really fun to write about. Good Luck!

 

 

jktrenrwxmzhhasrzakl.gif

dongwanie | Kim Raehyun | Rhae | 20 | Kim Dongwan | Vocalist, Visual | Kim Dongwan | Kim "Hyorin" Hyojung (SISTAR) (Older sister)

Author's comments: WOW! I can see you're a HUGE fan of Dongwan here^^ Well, I'm a HUGE fan of Junjin so I understand you^^ I wonder of she watched the episode of Shinhwa Broadcast where SISTAR were guests, haha xD Any way it's completely okay for you to have your mentor as love interest too. If Raehyun is chosen I'm gonna have a LOT of fun writing about their relationship. I really liked her, Good Luck!

 

 

tumblr_mgfws5KLYz1ri01p5o1_500.gif

AmberFan14 | Lee Sohuna | Roses | 20 | Jung "Shin Hyesung" Pilgyo | Main Vocalist | Lu "Luhan" | Lee "Hoya" Howon (INFINITE) (Older brother)

Author's comments: I. Love. Sohuna! She's soooo different form the other girls! And I couldn't help but laugh about what you wrote about Sohuna and Luhan's relationship, it was hillarious!! I like it how she's trying to be tough, but also cries at times^^ And I simply ADORE her relationship with Hoya and Hyesung too^^ She seems like she wouldn't let anything or anyone let bring her down no matter what. I can imagine her with Luhan pretty well too, when they're together. Good Luck!

 

 

tumblr_mga605JvfZ1qa987po1_500.gif

girlsgeneration_ | Yoon Jihyun/Jennifer Yoon | Jane | 17 | Lee "Andy" Sunho | Maknae, Rapper | Lee Minwoo | Lee Hyori (Soloist) (Aunt) & Yoon Bora (SISTAR) (Older Cousin)

Author's comments: More who have Shinhwa as love interests! I find it cute^^ I personally have a small crush on Junjin X) I can tell that Jihyun and Andy kind of fit together, which is good! Who would want to be with someone they don't like?? Anyway I really liked Jihyun, and I can see she's not afraid of age difference too, I'm not either ;) I can tell I can have a lot of fun with her. Hyunbum (my character) and your character are not alike at all. Jihyun likes romance and hates horror, while mine loves horror and hates romance xD Good Luck!

 

 

tumblr_mga605JvfZ1qa987po1_500.gif

MiyaChan | Kim Yuna | Yuna | 19 | Lee Minwoo | Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer | Nam Woohyun | ------------

Author's comments: I love details!! And I love a happyvirus :D Yuna is so tough, having to lose her mother so early. I really like her brother, the ajushi xD A 4D personality is always fun to read and write about. And I simply love her relationship with Wooohyun and Minwoo, FartWoo I see what you did there ;) And I LOVE your gift at the end! Especially the first one of them^^ IT'S JUNJIN!!!! Good Luck!

 

tumblr_mga605JvfZ1qa987po1_500.gif

HeeJung | Kim Jimin | G-Min | 22 | Mun "Eric" Janghyuk | Leader, Main Rapper | Kim Himchan | Bang Youngguk (B.A.P) (Older Cousin)

Author's comments: I like it how she's so tough, but at the same time quite motherly. She's had a rough life with all those lessons she had to take as young. It's amazing how she have developed and I think Hyoyeon fits this character perfectly^^ I find her relationsip with Eric very amusing, it would be very fun to write about^^ Good Luck! 

 

tumblr_inline_mhorhjhVmT1qz4rgp.gif

hayching1995 | Lee Ching/Lee Yoon Ching | Ching | 22 | Mun "Eric" Janghyuk | Leader, Main Rapper | Mun "Eric" Janghyuk | Lee "Sunny" Sunkyu (SNSD) (Older Sister), Lee Minwoo (Shinhwa) (Older Cousin)

Author's comments: Ching is a really fun character. I like it how she's more serious, but also a little insecure about her qualities as a leader. Also her 4D personality, I feel she has gotten that from Eric himself^^ It's also quite cool that Minwoo is her cousin, it would be really fun to write about, I can see it in my head: Ching and Eric togther and Minwoo in the background, tring to protect his precious baby cousin xD Good Luck!