.~* Second Member Revealed *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"The response we got for Allenie was simply amazing!" said Hyesung in the meeting room where Shinhwa was currently having their meeting to decide on the next member.

 

"I'm so proud of her~!" Junjin said, "Ah~ my girl is the best!" he finished with a proud smile on is face. Now Allenie was practicing a choreography. Allenie had told him that she had been working on it in her sparetime by herself. She said it was a surprise for them, especially for Andy, but none of them knows what's going on with her.

 

"Yeah, yeah, we know," said Andy and looked through the remaining files of their trainees. "Do you guys think that she would be most suited as the second member?" he finished and showed them the file.

 

"I don't see why not." Eric said, "She has a lot of training experience from more then just us."

 

"Then, where is she now?" Asked Dongwan.

 

"She's probably out with her boyfriend," said Minwoo, "Jinnie can you call Allenie and ask her if she know where she is?"

 

"Yeah, sure hyung," Junjin picked up his phone and called her.

 

"Yoboseyo appa?" Allenie answered.

 

"Do you know where your unnie is?"

 

"Who of them?" Allenie teased.

 

"Haha, your dance partner," he answered with a smile in his voice.

 

"Ah! Her, yeah she's on a date with her yeobo. Why? Are you going to reveal her next?!" Allenie asked with huge exitement.

 

"Yeah, we are."

 

"Daebak~ do you want me to call her to go your office?"

 

"If you would."

 

"I will, I'll see you later appa~"

 

"Annyeong~!" Junjin hanged up. "Allenie told me she would give her a call."

 

"Alright, lets wait" said Andy. After a while knocking sounded on the door. And the girl entered.

 

"You wanted to see me?" She asked as she closed the door behind her.

 

"Yeah," said Minwoo with a smile, "You've been chosen after Allenie to be the second member."

 

"Wha- really?! Like, really really?!" She asked with a huge smile on her face, eyes huge with exitement. Finally! She was going to debut, for real! Eric chuckled; "Really, really." he finished with a nod of his head.

 

"Kyaa~ I can't wait! When's the photoshoot?" She asked jumping up and down, she was practically up in the sky of happiness.

 

"Later today, and tomorrow will be the revealing. And just as it was with Allenie, you and your mentor will hold a press conferance." said Junjin.

 

"Ah, I see. Where is Allenie now?"

 

"She's in her practice room. She's finishing off her choreography," Hyesung said and pointed out the door.

 

"Ah, okay!" she said as she ran out of the door. Shinhwa couldn't help but laugh at her antics.

 

"Allenie~" she said as she slamed the door open. Allenie flinched and turned around, only to be smashed unto a hug and fall onto the ground with her now fellow band-mate on her. "I'm in, I'm in, I'M IN!" she chanted over and over in happiness.

 

"Unnie... Can't... Breathe!" Allenie managed to squeek out from under her.

 

"Omo! Mian, are you okay?" she asked, worried she might have hurt her dongsaeng. Allenie just laughed and said that she was fine. "Lets go for a walk, ne?" she asked and draged Allenie out of the practise room and out of the building.

 

"What do you think about debuting officially?" Allenie asked as they laid on the grass in a nearby park (like this <- link).

 

"Uwah~ it's just wow... Now that I'm going to debut, it can't be explained. I don't know what to do Allenie, honestly," she answered with a worried expression. It was the first time Allenie has seen this side of her always confident unnie.

 

"Yah! You've done more pre-debut work than I have! So don't you come here and tell me you're getting cold feet now, we're this close to debut and you've done a lot for all of us six girls." Allenie said staring her unnie in the eyes with a determined look.

 

"Allenie... You're right! Lets get back, I have a photoshoot to do!"

 

"That's my unnie," laughed Allenie as they made their way back.

 

Later that day when the photoshoot was over and done with she went home to rest for the following day. It was going to be a long day. The practice and the press conferance. As she was laying in bed, she thought of it all. How she'd been training in different companies until her mentor Lee Minwo found her and she started to train under him. At that time she was under CUBE and that time she had started giving up hope for ever to debut as an artist. Minwoo found her when she was practicing dance, she was slacking. Without even talking to her Minwoo wanted to train her. Minwoo could also tell, that she was being held down, so he had a talk with the CEO and had her removed from CUBE so that she could train under him. That was three years ago and now, she was going to debut! She couldn't believe it, she wouldn't be just a stand in for someone, she would do it, all by herself with her girls. She had almost fallen asleep when her phone rang.

 

"Yoboseyo?" she answered.

 

"Hey yeobo~" she heard on the other line and she grined.

 

"Yeobo~ you have no idea what happened today!" she exclaimed.

 

"I have an idea, juding by how you dissapeared from our date. Something good happened."

 

"Hyunseung-oppa.. I'm gonna debut!"

 

"What?! Really?"

 

"Yes, so far only Allenie and I have been chosen as members, yet."

 

"Congratulations, I was just calling to say good night."

 

"Alright, good night Hyunseung-oppa. I love you~" she finished with aegyo.

 

"Love you too, good night~" and they hung up. She smiled thinking that she has the most amazing people to support her; her appa-like mentor Minwoo and her boyfriend Jang Hyunseung. Then she fell asleep.

 

The next day was the press conferance. The place was buzzing with people with cameras, microphones and reporters. It was so much that she was dazed for a little while enough to trip the last step up to the podium.

 

"Today we are here to witness the second member of Shinhwas mysterious girl group to be revealed." Someone said, but because of all the flashing of lights and blitzes it was hard to tell who said who.

 

"Ah, Lee Minwoo, this is your trainee?" asked a reporter.

 

"Yes she is," he said and nudged her with his elbow and she stood up.

 

"Annyonghasseyo, my name is Kim HyunAe," she finished with a bow and sat down again.

 

"You look a lot like 4Minute's HyunAh, are you related?"

 

"Yes, actually HyunAh is my younger twin sister." A few gasps could be heard in the crowd.

 

"Then why are you not in CUBE like your sister?"

 

"Actually," Minwoo said, "she was, but she was only used for acting, and sometimes steping in for HyunAh-sshi when she herself couldn't. That was when I found her. I was just visiting CUBE's CEO when I saw her dancing skills. So I talked to Seung-Sung and got her to train under me in Shinhwa Company."

 

"Wow, then are you happy to debut under Shinhwa?"

 

"Yes I am, now I can't imagine anywhere else I would rather want to debut under." After that Minwoo's manager came and escorted them out til the car.

 

"You did very well today HyunAe-yah," Minwoo said and ruffled her hair.

 

"Thank you Minwoo-appa," HyunAe smiled. HyunAe, like Allenie haven't had a proper father figure in their lifes. So like Junjin to Allenie, Minwoo kind of became like a father to HyunAe, neither of them knew how it had come to. It just happened. Later that day HyunAe was with Allenie in their practice room when Allenie wanted to check out JTBC's home-page, and there it was. HyunAe's teaser photos!

 

Shinwha girl-group's second member revealed!

4Minute-HyunA-Cosmopolitan-1.jpgtumblr_mdu8o269yg1r5z2nso3_1280.jpg

 

Following Allenie, Shinhwa's girl-group's second member was revealed today! Here's her information:

 

Name: Kim HyunAe

 

Stage name: Hyun

 

Age: 21,but tomorrow she'll be 22

 

Birth date: 06/04/92

 

Position: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer

 

This girl has done a lot of pre-debut work. Seen as she is 4Minute's HyunAh's twin sister she has had to step in for HyunAh when she has been sick, or unable to perform. Hyun has also acted in most of 4Minute's music videos, but also acted in HyunAh and B2ST's Hyunseung in "Troublemaker", but no one knows, or have been eble to find out who of them does what in the video.

 

This girl, Hyun, just like Allenie sounds very promising and she won't be a rapper, like her sister, but a vocalist instead. Shinhwa has reveald that with the third member revelation, they will also reveal the group's name! Following this, Allenie and Hyun had recorded a video of them dancing to Shinhwa member Andy's group TEEN TOP's song Crazy. No one of the Shinhwa members knew of this, so this is also pretty new for them to. Dear Allenie sent in this clip of them, as a surprise to Andy, as a congratulation for his success with TEEN TOP. You can watch the video here.

 

 

 

 

This is what the two main and lead dancers have made without the help of their mentors. What do you guys think of them? Our sorces tells us that the girl on the right is Hyun and the one on the left is Allenie. Stay tuned, the third memebr will be revealed soon!

 

"Unnie! Look you're here now too!" Allenie pointed at the screen.

 

"Uwah, that was fast! The press conferance was just a few hours ago!" Hyun said with amazement. "Our video!" Hyun finished as she frowned playfully at Allenie.

 

"What? People have to know what they have in coming when it's us you know!" Hyun just shock her head and ruffled Allenies as the both laughed.

 


The second member is revealed! Congratulations to Kim HyunAe~

I also forgot to say earlier, that if you aren't chosen you may still appear in the story as a trainee under Shinhwa Company, but you won't be trained under Shinhwa like the members will. But you will be trained by professionals :D

In the future I will use the girls stagenames mostly, but when it's certain people I'll use their names or what ever nicknames you guys wrote for them.

The third member will be revealed this Friday!!! Good Luck to the remaining ones!