.~* Fourth & Fifth Members Revealed *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

'On and on let's party. On and on let's move it~' Allenie's phone sounded in her and Hyun's bedroom that morning. The girls had late practice the day before, it lasted the whole day and half of the night. So none of them were too keen on waking up that morning, but they had to record for their debut song too. So relucantly Allenie picked up the phone and answered.

 

"Yoboseyo?" her voice pretty groggy from sleeping and grumpy from the lack of it.

 

"Allenie-ah, are you awake?" she heard Hyesung on the phone.

 

"I am now... what was it?" she was trying so hard not to snap at him for waking her up.

 

"Do you think you could send a message to the other girls that we'll have a meeting today with you to decide the-"

 

"The next girl, yeah I know," she finished with a roll of her eyes.

 

"How did..?" Hyesung sounded pretty surprised.

 

"It wasn't all that hard to figure out. That and appa called me before I went to bed yesterday..." she answered, "Was that all?"

 

"Ye, ye it was, we'll see you later then. Annyeong."

 

"Ne, annyeong." Allenie's head hit her pillow again and she fell asleep.

 

"Allenie-ah, wake up. Breakfast is ready," she heard Hyun. She slowly made her way out to their table.

 

"I got a call from Hyesung-oppa earlier, he said that Shinhwa wanted to talk to us," Allenie said as she locked eyes with the rest of her members.

 

"Alright, when do we have to be there?" asked Jane.

 

"I guess as soon as were done here."

 

"Then we better get ready soon," said their leader, "Allenie-ah, do you know what they want?"

 

"Ye unnie they want to ask us which of you three," she said refering to the three of them left, "will be revealed next," she finished with a smile.

 

"Heh, I can't wait," Jane smirked, "It's just a little over a week until debut." The other girls smiled at the thought and finished up. When they got  there they made their way through the lobby and into the elevator. When they got to the meeting room, it was chaos. Complete chaos, it looked like Shinhwa had had a gathering or they had worked really late, like all night... Papers were everywhere and the members were sprawled everywhere: on chairs, on the floor and on the table. They were sleeping. The girls went to their mentors to wake them up, their mission "Wake up Shinhwa" didn't exactly go as planed. When Allenie was about to wake up Junjin, he grabed and pulled her down beside him in his embrace, mission fail. Jane on the other hand, since Andy was sitting on a chair leaning against the table, she kicked his chair so he fell on his , mission success. Hyun wacked Minwoo at the back of his head, mission success. All the other girls also managed to wake up their mentors.

 

"Umm... A little help here?" said Allenie from the floor, the others laughed and managed to seperate her from Junjin. Hyesung then wacked him upside the head and he sprung to life. He groaned and scrached the back of his neck and sat on on of the chairs.

 

"So you call us in the morning and fall asleep yourself?" asked Eric's girl. All Shinhwa did was nervously laugh and the girls shock their heads and took place on the other side of the table.

 

"So, why did you call us?" asked Jane.

 

"Well," Eric started, "this time, insted of revealing only one member. We decided on two."

 

"And those two are Hyesung's and Dongwan's girls," Minwoo said with a smile directed at the two girls and Jane could feel her heart skip a beat at his smile.

 

"Really, Hyesung-appa?" she asked. Hyesung nodded his head with a smile; "Yes Sohuna."

 

"And you Dongwan-oppa?" Dongwan smiled; "Really Raehyun-ah". Sohuna and Raehyun smiled at each other and started jumping around.

 

"Now now girls," started Andy, "we still have to talk about the photoshoot and the press conferance which will be later today after the photoshoot." Everyone nodded and they started discussing. Sohuna and Raehyun went to the photoshoot set with their mentors and started taking the photos. Each girl chose two photos that they wanted to publish like the other girls. When the photoshoot was over the girls had some time to prepare for the press conferance.

 

"Huna, when was it we were supposed to meet Hyesung-sshi and Dongwan-oppa?" asked Raehyun.

 

"Hmm, they said after the photoshoot, but I don't remember when exactly..." Sohuna said finding the floor very interesting.

 

"What?! You, I thought you knew?!"

 

"Mianhae... I-I'll call Hyesung-appa!" Sohuna found her phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Hyesung picked it up.

 

"H-hey, appa?"

 

"Oh Huna, where are you?!"

 

"I, me and Rae are still at the dorm.."

 

"You-?! Aish, Jinnie?! Can you pick up the girls from the dorm?"

 

"Hyesung-appa?"

 

"Junjin is on his way to pick you up, be ready in two minutes," Hyesung said with a sigh.

 

"Ne Hyesung-appa! Annyeong."

 

"Annyeong."

 

"Now, what did he say?" Asked Raehyun.

 

"He said Junjin-sshi would pick us up," Raehyun nodded and the girls went to get ready. When Junjin reached the dorm he chuckled as they went inside the car. Raehyun shock her head and Sohuna scrached the back of the head and grined sheepishly. When they arrived all of the reporters were surprised, they thought it would only be one girl to be revealed. The girls went and sat at the podium with their mentors.

 

"Today we see two new girls for Shinhwa's group SangYoshin. Will you introduce yourselfes?"

 

"I am Lee Sohuna and I'm 20 years old and the main vocalist of the group," she finished with a bow.

 

"And I am Kim Raehyun, the vocal and visual of the group, I'm also 20 years old" she finished with a smile and a bow.

 

"Then my guess is that Sohuna-sshi's mentor is you, Hyesung-sshi?"

 

"Yes, that's right," he confirmed with a nod.

 

"Then Raehyun-sshi's mentor is Dongwan-sshi?"

 

"Yes it is," Dongwan said with a smile. Raehyun could feel herself blush.

 

"How long have they trained under you?"

 

"Sohuna has trained for 1 1/2 year while Raehyun trained for 2 years," Hyesung said.

 

"How do you feel now that you're going to debut with 4 other girls?"

 

"Well," Sohuna started, "I think it's amazing! Neither of the Shinhwa members have chosen girls who have trained the longest to debut-"

 

"But they have chosen us according to when they felt we were ready. If we weren't they wouldn't have chosen us yet," finished Raehyun.

 

"What do each of you want to do on your own?"

 

"Hmm, I think I would want to do CF's," Raehyun said with a smile.

 

"And I want to be an MC!" Sohuna said with a huge grin at Hyesung.

 

"Then I think this would be all for today. But one last question, when will we be able to meet Eric's girl? She's the last one."

 

"You will be able to meet her soon," Dongwan said with a smile as they stood up and went to leave.

 

"Uwah! I'm so tired, I just want to go home and sleep," said Sohuna as she streched her arms and yawned.

 

"You'll be home soon," Hyesung said. When he was in step with her he hit her on the head.

 

"Ow! What did you do that for?!"

 

"You were late!" Hyesung said.

 

"I said I was sorry.."

 

"Hyesungie, no need to be so hard on her," Dongwan said with a smile while ruffling Sohunas hair. They made it to the car and Hyesung drove them to the girl's dorm. When they arrived the girls had already fallen asleep. Hyesung woke up Sohuna and followed her in while Dongwan carried Raehyun in 'bridal-style' and put her to bed.

 

The next day the girls had a day off and Hyun was surfing JTBC's homepage when she saw the article about Raehyun and Sohuna. "Hey! The article is up, come and have a look!" she said waving the girls over.

 

Two of members of SangYoshin were revealed yeterday!

 

tumblr_llbp5igid11qgijcyo1_500.jpg21479-go-woori-paparazzi.jpg

 

Here we have the main vocal of the group Lee Sohuna's info:

 

Name: Lee Sohuna

 

Stagename: Roses

 

Age: 20

 

Birthdate: 17/4/93

 

Position: Main Vocal

 

Roses seem like a girl who wouldn't do anything wrong in the slightest, but never judge a book by it's cover! Our sources tells us that she'd quite the prankster and loves to crack jokes with her members. Roses stated that she would like to be a MC, let's hope it's not Hyesung who will teach her that. As awkward he is when he MC's. Also she has an older brother in the industry, and he is Lee Howon or better known as Hoya from the group INFINTE! And now! We'll take a look at the other girl Kim Raehyun.

 

541865_581853468506790_768042286_n.jpgSNSD+Yoona+I+Got+A+Boy+Photobook+12.jpg

 

Name: Kim Raehyun

 

Stagename: Rhae

 

Age: 20

 

Birthdate: 06/3/93

 

Position: Vocal and Visual

 

Rhae has been a ballet dancer before but she quit since she didn't like it. We have also found out that her older sister is none other than 'Korea's Beyoncé' Hyorin! Apparently before Dongwan found Rhae Hyorin has teached her a little before she debuted. Rhae also stated that she would like to film CF's in the future. Here's also a couple of songs that they recorded to be published with them to show us what they are capable of. Here's Roses's song, it's a cover for Beyoncé's Halo:

 

 

 

And here is Rhae's song she made a cover of BoA's Hurricane Venus:

 

 

 

Now that these girls have been introduced, we only have to wait for the leader of the group who is also Eric's trainee. Stay tuned on JTBC for her!

 

"Wow, I didn't think they would be putting up our songs!" said Rhae.

 

"Well, they did! Are you nervous unnie?" asked Roses as she looked at their leader.

 

"A little," she said nodding her head.

 

"Don't worry unnie," said Allenie and satt down beside her on the sofa, "Think like this: If your dongsaeng could do it, then definitively you can!" she finished with a smile at the leader which she returned.

 

"But I wonder when we'll film the music video?" wondered Jane out loud to herself.

 

"I talked with Eric, he said it would be soon," the leader said with a smile, "It's bed-time girls, chop-chop!" she said pushing the girls to their rooms laughing at their complaints.

 


 

Now! It's just the leader left :D and let's gratulate Roses and Rhae for making it to SangYoshin :D

Now it's no surprise that the last girl will be Eric's girl so good luck to those who applied for him^^

Now I have a little dilemma, no tri-lemma (if that's even a word)... I dunno which song the girls will debut with, I have a few in mind, but I can't choose.

So I have made yet another poll I hope you'll take your time to answer^^