.~* The Comeback and Surprise KISS?! *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"Alright girls," the dance instructor said, "one more time from the top and we're done for the day." 

 

"Ne~" the girls aswered as they got in their possistions. They were having their comeback the day after, so they got one day to rest before they had to go up on the stage again. They day they had free they were free to do what they wanted. Hyun was going on a date with Hyunseung, since Hyun had been bussy with practice and recordings they hadn't been able to spend much time together as they wanted. So when they were both free Hyunseung asked Hyun out.

 

Roses on the other hand ahd plans with her brother. He was taking her to an amusement park, as a late celebration of her debut. Her brother had been very bussy on world tour and as soon as he came back he called her and invited her to hang out. He surprised her with a trip to Lotte World. If people didn't know about them it would be awkward to be together in public and they would have faced a few scandals, but since they both were on a show together they introduced themselves as siblings. Roses' brother is none other than Infinites dancing machine, Hoya himself.

 

Rhae opted for staying home at the dorm with Jane. They have both worked so hard on this comeback and just wanted to rest for a day. Jane was still sleeping while Rhae was up and making breakfast for them. So all in all they're not doing much at the dorm. Ching had taken a trip to SM Ent. to visit her best friend. Whom is none other than the Evil Maknae of SuJu Kyuhyun. They are the best of friends, they are so close you could consider them siblings at heart. Kyuhyun had been practicing when Ching had walked in and surprised him with her visit.

 

Allenie had visited her home. Junjin had drove her home so she could be with her family. Her mother was extatic to see her again and her brothers were equally as happy. Junjin had planned to just drop her of, but Allenie's mom had draged her into the house so he was forced to stay the day with the Kim family. They didn't mind, "the more the merrier", her mother had said. Allenie was happy that she could spend they day with her beloved mother, her brothers and her Appa-Junjin.

 

*THE COMEBACK!*

 

The nest day was pretty hectic because it was their comeback, obviously. It was chaos backstage as the stylists finished to get the girls ready. The girls were all dressed in Midnigh-blue dresses. All were the same dress, they also had Victorian-styled chocker-necklaces. They were all pretty nervous since it was their first comeback after debut.

 

"Sangyoshin, stand by!" the girls heard one of the PD's shout.

 

"Girl's gather here!" Ching said the girls stood in a circle. "Alright, this is our first comeback, and as you all remeber, our debut stage was amazing!" The other girls nodded their heads with huge grins, remembering that particular day. "But to you remember? We were all so nervous, I was so nervous I thought I was going to faint. I'm sure some of you, if not all of you had it the same way. And I'm sure some of you feel like that now too. It is in these times I fell like we really are a family. We help each other when we need it and we back each other up without even saying anything." Ching smiled at Rhae and Rhae smiled back. "That's wat I love about us, we, generally, didn't know each other that well when we first met before our debut, but look at us now. We are as close as a family can be," the girls had huge grins on their faces as their sole focus was on Ching. "so let's go out there and show them, let's show them how so different people, can become as close knitted as we have." The girls cheered and Allenie reched her hand out and the other girls put their hand on each others. "Sang, Sang, Sangyoshin HWAITING!" they threw their hands up in the air and gathered into a huge hug.

 

"You definitively found the perfect leader, Eric," said Andy and patted Eric on the back as they watched the girl's exchange. No one was more proud of them than Shinhwa.

 

"We should leave them alone," said Hyesung and walked into their, Sangyoshin's, waiting room.

 

"Sangyoshin, come out onto the stage," shouted one of the PD's. The girls smiled and went to the stage.

 

"Annyonghasseyo, we are Sangyoshin," the girls said their greeting and bowed to the audience.

 

"Today we'll have our first comeback," said Roses, the fans cheered and the girls smiled. "Sadly we won't have a musicvideo for this comeback, but..."

 

"We'll have an English version of the song," finished Allenie. The girls said their greeting again and took their places. The music started and the show began.

 

 

After the show, later in the day they released the English version of the song. Both versions got amazing feedback.

 

The next day there were practising and Eric had called Ching into his office to compliment on her speach the other day. Ching was nervous, but she didn't how she could be nervous, I mean It was just Eric. 'But it isn't "just Eric",' she thought with a sigh. When she reached the door she knocked and Eric let her in. To say she was surprised was the understatement of the century. WHen she opened the door Eric was right in front of her face with a huge smile and then... as suddenly as it came it was over.

 

Eric had, he had just kissed Ching! And not on the cheek, but on the lips! Ching's face turned beat red and stared at him with wide eyes. He then leaned down and whispered in her ear: "You're mine now," he finished with a kiss on her cheek and walked back inside the office ans closed the door. Ching was still standing there, she couldn't believe it, the man of her dreem had just kissed her. It was a dream come true! A wide grin broke out on her face and she ran back to the practice room. As she opened the door and squealed, the other girls looked at her weird.

 

"What's wrong unnie?" asked Rhae.

 

"Me and- Eric and- We're together!" The other girls ran to her to congratulate her and they started talking, the practice forgotten.

 


 

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated

I have no legimate excuse for my absence, but I hope you can still stay with me with this story :D

Anyway here's the lyrics breakdowns for both the Korean and English version :D

Till next time, see you~!