.~* Third Member Revealed *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"Seems like the we have to find the group a name," Eric pointed out at their meeting room. They said that when they revealed the third member, the group's name would also be revealed.

 

"Hmm, how about 'Rising Goddesses', or 'Sangseung Yoshin' in Korean?" asked Andy. The other members looked around at each other.

 

"I like it, how about we shorten it?" Dongwan asked. "Something like 'SangYoshin'?"

 

"I like it," Hyesung said with a smile. The other members either nodded their heads or smiled in acceptance.

 

"SangYoshin it is~" said Junjin, "but we still have to decide who is the next girl."

 

"Hmm, how about we ask the girls who are already chosen to decide?" asked Minwoo. "I mean, since we've decided the two of them already, mabye we should give the Hyun and Allenie a saying in this?"

 

"Maybe, let's send word after them," said Andy. "I haven't even thanked them for the video yet either," he finished with a smile.

 

"I'll call Hyun, she's probably with Allenie now too," said Minwoo and gave Hyun a call.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Hyun answered.

 

"Hyunie-ah~" Minwoo said with failed aegyo.

 

"Ah, Minwoo-appa, what is it?"

 

"Are you with Allenie?"

 

"Hello Minwoo-sshi!" Minwoo heard Allenie shout in the phone. Hyun ahd put the phone on speaker so that Allenie also could hear. They always did that when either of the Shinhwa members called them.

 

"Ah! Allenie-ah~" shouted Junjin when he heard his 'daughter' on the phone. Minwoo had also put his phone on speaker.

 

"Appa~" the others laughed.

 

"Hyunie-ah, Allenie-ah, where are you now?"

 

"Were on our way to the building to practice, wae?" asked Hyun.

 

"We would like to talk to you about something," Eric said.

 

"Ah, really?" asked Allenie.

 

"Yes," Andy started, "we would like to get your opinion about something."

 

"Ah, ok," said Hyun, "We'll be there soon." Then Allenie and Hyun said annyeong with aegyo together. After they hung up Dongwan went to find the files for the 4 other girls. When the knocks came and Hyun and Allenie entered, they bowed and made their way to their mentors. Hyun took a seat beside Minwoo and found a file, but Allenie claimed Junjin's lap as her seat, and took one of the files to look through. Minwoo looked over the file with Hyun while, Junjin placed his arms around Allenie's waist and looked at it over her shoulder. After they were done with those files, they looked through the other two.

 

"What do you think unnie?" Allenie asked Hyun, and leaned back against Junjin.

 

"Hmm, mabye Andy's girl?" Hyun anwered and glanced at Andy.

 

"Hm, can I see her file? I didn't read it yet," Eric handed her the file and Allenie read it fast, she's a very fast reader. "I think she would be perfect to reveal next," Allenie finished with a smile to Andy and he smiled back.

 

"Shall we call her, or?" asked Hyun.

 

"I'll call her," said Allenie and found her phone and clicked the number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

 

"Yoboseyo~ Jihyunnie-ah."

 

"Ah! Unnie~ what is it?"

 

"Shinhwa want's to talk to you, do you think you can come?"

 

"Yeah, sure unnie. I'll be there soon!"

 

"Alright I'll see you soon, annyeong!"

 

"Annyeong~!" And they hung up.

 

"She said she'll be here soon," Allenie smiled. While they waited Shinhwa asked how the acting for Allenie went, she acted in Super Junior-M Henry's music video for 'TRAP'. It went fine and they talked to Hyun about her modeling for Elle Magazine, that also went fine. Andy didn't forget to thank the girls for their surprise either. They talked for a while about anything that came to mind until knocking sounded on the door and Jihyun showed her head in the door and smirked.

 

"What was it?" Jihyun asked as she sat beside Andy.

 

"Jihyun, you're the next girl to be revealed to the public," Andy said and smiled.

 

"Wha- really?" she asked looking around the room on the faces of the Shinhwa members and her unnies.

 

"Yes, your photoshoot will be tonight and you'll have a press conferance tomorrow with Andy," informed Hyesung.

 

"Your practice video of your rapping will also be shown," said Dongwan, "we hope you don't mind?"

 

"Of course not!" Jihyun said with a smile. "Uwa, I can't wait," she finished with a huge grin.

 

"Come on, Jihyunnie-ah," said Allenie and grabbed her right hand while Hyun grabbed her left hand and draged her out, "We're going to find clothes for you to wear tomorrow." Hyun finished. And the three laughed on their way out. Junjin chuckled and shock his head at their antics.

 

"Andy, you should get the set ready for the photoshoot," said Minwoo. Andy nodded and went out to get it done.

 

The next day was the press conferance, and like the other times all kinds of media was curious as to how the next girl would be. None of them know who the mentor for the girl is or who it is until the press conferances. The only time to officially see for themselves. As Andy and Jihyun went to the podium they spotted the rest of Shinhwa and Hyun with Allenie, Allenie smiled and waved as Hyun mouthed "fighting". Then it began.

 

"We are here today to meet Andy's trainee, what's your name, girl?" asked a female reporter.

 

"Hello, I'm Yoon Jihyun, but I also use Jennifer." Jihyun said and bowed before she sat down.

 

"Andy-sshi, we all know of TOP media and it's artists TEEN TOP and 100%. Why decide to make a group in Shinhwa Company? Why not use TOP media?"

 

"Actually,  it was my idea to make this girl-group. At that time I had already made TOP media, but hadn't found any trainees yet. But since I made TOP media by myself, why not make something that Shinhwa produced together? So we went around and found trainees, we had planed to make this girl-group, but we didn't have any idea of how we would. You see, Shinhwa Company was still pretty fresh and people didn't know of it, we also had a pretty low budget so we couldn't hire anyone to train these girls. Then Junjin-hyung came up with the idea of training the girls ourselves. So we trained them up in our own field, and now they're ready to debut. Junjin-hyung has Allenie, Minwoo-hyung has Hyun, and I have Jihyun," Andy finished with a proud smile.

 

"Wow, and you Jihyun-sshi, how do you feel that Andy himself has trained you?"

 

"I feel that it's great, it's a once in a liftime opportunity. Of course, he's strict, but that is to be expected, I mean, he's Andy! The boss of TOP Media!" Jihyun said with a smirk.

 

"Haha, that's right. Are you the maknae of the group?"

 

"Yes I am, I'm 17 years old. I'm also a rapper in the group."

 

"We'll look forward to see you girls performances."

 

"Please look out for us," Jihyun finished as she stood up with Andy and bowed. They met up with the rest in the car, Shinhwa had their own car, while the girls had another car.

 

"What do you think, Jihyunnie?" asked Hyun and hugged Jihyun from the side.

 

"I really can't wait until debut," she smirked.

 

"Heh, you and your smirks," smiled Allenie, "Ah! Were back~!" They went out the car door and into their dorm. It was pretty late and the other three girls had gone to bed hours ago. So Allenie did what Junjin had taught her; sneak like a ninja, fast and silent. It looked pretty comical for Hyun and Jihyun, they had to try and stiffle their laughs as they saw her srunung in the tip of her toes. Jihyun shared a room with their leader so she entered silently and went to bed. Allenie and Hyun shared a room together so it wasn't a problem for them to get to their room, but their door was so squeeky (if that's a word), it makes so much sound when the door opens and closes. They managed to get in bed and Hyun wore the Pikachu one-piece pyjama she got from Allenie, while Allenie wore a panda one she got from Junjin.

 

The next day's headlines said: 

 

Shinhwa's girl-group's third member revealed!

 

SNSD_models_with_Lady_Dior_tote_bags_forsnsd-tiffany-baby-g-kiss-me-1.jpg

 

Following the main and lead dancers, here comes the maknae and rapper Yoon Jihyun!

 

Name: Yoon Jihyun/Jennifer Yoon

 

Stagename: Jane

 

Age: 17

 

Birthdate: 19/04/96

 

Position: Maknae & Rapper

 

Jane unlike her bandmates Allenie and Hyun hasn't done a lot of predebut work, but she's been a model for a lot of shopping malls and a few CF's. Let's hope she doesn't end up like her mentor Andy, known as "The Kiwi Prince". We will look forward to see Jane perform.

 

Another matter is that the girl-group's name have been revealed! We have heard that Shinhwa put up a poll on their website (let's pretend they have one, I dunno if they do...) and the winner there was: RISING GODDESSES or Sangseung Yoshin in Korean, but they decided to shorten the name a little for the fans's sake so the official name will be "SANGYOSHIN"! What do you guys think of the name? Catchy isn't it. There has also been a video up on their page, and it's a recording of Jane as she raps free-style to 50 cent's "Candy Shop"! It's simply amazing, you can also see Allenie(the one at the end with the broom) and Hyun(the one wit the white hoodie) fooling around in the back, but Jane still manages to keep her cool. We also suspect that the one holding the camera is one of the other members of SangYoshin.
Check out the video below!

 

 

 

"Jane~ come and have a look," said Allenie as Jane made her way to her.

 

"Wow, I seriously can't wait to debut." Jane said with her trademark smirk in place. "Unnie, do you know when we'll debut?"

 

"Hmm... sometime now in June, wae?" asked Hyun as she reached them.

 

"No nothing, I was just wondering."

 

"How about we go out for ice-cream? My treat!" said Allenie almost allready at the door.

 

"Hey unnie~ wait for us!"

 

"Yah! Allenie waait~!" Laughter could be heard as they made their way to the ice-cream parlor.

 


Congratulatons to... *drumroll* JANE FOR BEING THE THIRD MEMBER OF SANGYOSHIN!!!

Wow! This is turning out to be pretty fun to write :D I hope you like it~

Stay tuned the next member will be revealed on Saturday~ :) 

Good Luck to the remaining ones ^^