.~* Special Chapter: Hyomin's humiliation! *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

To save the dignity of their member Rhae the evil mastermind Jane had a plan. She that they should humiliate Hyomin as revenge for hurting their sister, she got help with the plan by Roses since she had done quite a lot of successful pranks earlier.

 

"What if we do this instead?" asked Roses. Jane thought it over, and honestly it sounded like a good plan.

 

"But won't it affect the other girls too?" asked Jane and Roses answered with a nod of her head with a devious smile on her face. Jane smirked and laughed at their plan.

 

"Have you found out something?" asked Ching as she entered the room with Hyun and Allenie in tow. They had just been with Rhae to comfort her. Roses and Jane just smiled  at them and giggled, it was pretty scary, they sounded like ghosts. The three others shivered, but they asked what the plan was. Then they, too laughed and agreed on that that plan was the best. Then the next day they would set the plan in motion.

 

The next day, they had a variety show appearance together with T-ARA, SISTAR, VIXX, BEAST and a few other solo artists and other idols including Allenie's brothers, Sunny from SNSD and Lee Hyori. In the break between the recording sessions Allenie sneaked into T-ARA's waiting room to set up the plan. None of the other members of SangYoshin dared to do this, so they pointed out Allenie, the fearless second youngest member. She had a box with her with small packages. she placed the packages in different hidden parts of the room and when she left she quickly threw the box. And went to her own waiting room.

 

"Is it ready?" asked Hyun quietly and Allenie nodded and sat down beside Ching to play on her phone. After a while small *bang* sounds could be heard from T-ARA's room and then some screaming and frantic foot steps along the corridor. SangYoshin smiled knowingly to each other and rushed with the rest of the idols present to stand outside of T-ARA's room to look at all the comotion. It turns out "somone" had planted fart-bombs in their room. While everyone still panicked Allenie had one fart-bomb left and quietly slipped it inside the backpocket of Hyomin's pants. Luckily the pockets were loose and big enought for a small bomb like that to fit in. Then she quietly slipped out of sight and back to her room.

 

When the recording started again the filming went smootly until Hyomin started dancing and finished it with a split. When she hit the floor a popping sound came from her. It was hillarious! Every person present started laughing, the idols, the staff, the MC's, even her own band members! Some even fell to the ground cluching their stomaches. She hurriedly got up and ran off the set to the bathrooms. Then when she came back again everyone pretended nothing happened, but considering the MC's were Yoo Jae Suk and Boom... they didn't let that go easily. They subtily(?) brought up the topic again and again during the recording.

 

SangYoshin snickered and laughed amogst themselves. They were so happy with their accomplishment. Even Rhae had now gotten back in her usually good mood. Mission: Embarrass Hyomin = SUCCESS!

 

 


 

I have made a special chapter!!!

 

Yaay!!!

 

I may make more of these in the future too, then they will be shorter that the other chapters since they are just "special". You can also request for short "special chapters" if you like :D I would be happy to write them^^

 

Also I just want to advertise again for mine and Jaeseonggie's new applyfic we have together

 

As you can see it's with INFINITE so if you are an INSPIRIT yourself or if you know one tell them about this!! I'm iching to wriiiite about it~

 

Click on the picture!!! It'll take you direcrly to the fanfic :

 

infinite-man-in-love-infinite-EC-9D-B8-E

 

Well until next time then, BYE~!!!