.~* First Member Revealed *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

 

A week after the press conferance, the members of Shinhwa were in one of their meeting rooms, discussing their girl group. There have been suggestions about group names, which one of their songs they should debut with, and who of the girls were going to be revealed first.

 

"The question is," started Eric to say, "who of them are ready?"

 

"I think all of them are quite ready," answered Minwoo and looked around the room at each of the members. They were even more exited about this than the girls themselves. "I mean, all of us have seen what each of the girls can do."

 

"In other words we know they are more than ready." Andy said, his experience with TEEN TOP and 100% has taught him patience and when trainees are ready to step up.

 

"We know, but we can't just throw them out there, without knowing how they'll do." Dongwan said, "What do you say Junjin, your girl is like a daughter to you." Junjin smiled at each of the members and thought of how his girl was doing. Currently she was practicing dance in one of the training rooms. "I say she's more than ready. Out of all our girls, not to be biased, but I considering she's been here longer than any of the other girls. She wouldn't want to wait to debut too soon"

 

"Then, the question again is," Hyesung said, "who to reveal first?"

 

"I want my girl to be the first to go," said Minwoo.

 

"Hey hyung! I want my girl to be first!" Andy countered.

 

"Mine too!" said Hyesung, joining in in the quarrel.

 

"YAH! How about we decide it the old fasioned way?" asked Eric.

 

"I know what you're tinking of, hyung," smirked Dongwan.

 

"Rock-scissors-paper!" exclaimed a still smiling Junjin. The others looked at him and at each other and smiled. Everything and anything were instantly solved with rock-scissors-paper. No matter how old you get or how young you are, that is what changes lifes.

 

"ROCK-SCISSORS-PAPER!" They shouted and looked at each other's hands.

 

"Well, seems like your girl will be the first. You better go tell her to go and get ready. A photoshoot will be the first thing to be done in the morning." said Eric to Junjin.

 

"I will," he ran out of the meeting room to one of the practice rooms where he wound her dancing.

 

"Knock, knock!" he said opening the door. The girl turned around and smiled at him.

 

"Hey appa, what's up?" The girl asked.

 

"Nothing~ Bummie~" he said and motioned her to follow him. The girl, now known as "Bummie" followed Junjin out of the building. They went to get lunch and Junjin asked her how she was doing.

 

"I'm doing great appa! And I'm also getting along great with the other girls in our dorm," she said smiling while drinking her strawberry smoothie. Junjin smiled back and nodded his head.

 

Bummie, or Kim Hyunbum wasn't his blood related daughter, but ever since Junjin had taken her in under his wing in the company. He's been like the father she never had. When Junjin had found her she had been walking home from school, she had been singing and rapping one of their songs on the way ( Wild Eyes, the video isn't in good quality since it's pretty old, but it's one of my personal all-time favorites^^). Junjin, being the "ninja" he is followed her to her house. There he saw Kim Hyungjun, the maknae of SS501 enter the same house with his younger brother. Junjin went home and came back later that day and talked to thier mother about recruting her daughter for his company to train under him. She didn't know what to say at first, her oldest son was an idol, her youngest son was training to be an idol. And now, a member of SHINHWA asked her if he could train her daughter personally. She didn't know what to say, so she asked her daughter what she wanted, she wanted to be an idol since her older brothers were or were going to be idols. Then she didn't have any other choice but to say that it was okay.

 

During her trainee period, Junjin learned a lot about her. The first thing he got to know was that her father had died before she was born, so the closest to a father figure she ever had was her oldest brother. Junjin couldn't imagine his world without his own father, so he decided then that he would be the new father figure in her life. He even told her she could call him "appa". She's been doing that ever since. He teached her all that he knew about singing, rapping and dancing. She had practiced Wild Eyes with him to perform in front of the other members of Shinhwa. They thought it was amazing that an 12 year old could sing, rap and dance exactly as they did for Wild Eyes. After that time, every other member went around in Korea, some even outside of Korea to find trainees who would suit them the best. And here they were 7 years later, Hyunbum and the other girls were going to debut soon. All their hard work would be rewarded.

 

"So appa, what did you want to tell me?" Hyunbum looked at Junjin with big curious eyes.

 

"Ani, what makes you think I want anything~?" He teased back.

 

"Appa~ tell me~," she countered with aegyo. If it was one thing for sure that Hyunbum learned from Junjin, it was that he was weak for her aegyo.

 

"Alright I'll tell you. We, Shinhwa have decided to reveal you guys pretty soon-" He started, but was cut off by Hyunbum squeal of joy. "And that you will be the first member to be revealed!"

 

"Really appa?!" 

 

"Yes," Junjin smirked. "We'll take teaser pictures of you, first thing in the morning." He finished as a waiter came to get the payment. 

 

The next day all of the media was talking about Shinhwa and that it was Junjin's girl who was first out. It was in news reports, it was in magazines and it was a press conference where only Junjin and Hyunbum were present.

 

"So you're Junjin's trainee?" asked a reporter.

 

"Yes I am, my name is Kim Hyunbum. Please take care of me." She said and bowed.

 

"How long have you trained with Junjin-sshi?"

 

"Around 7 years."

 

"You started so young! Why did you want to become an idol?"

 

"Actually, I have two older brothers, you may know them."

 

"And who are they, if I may ask?"

 

"Kim Hyunjun of SS501 and former U-KISS member Kim Kibum," she answered with a smile as she though about her brothers.

 

"Junjin, if I may ask, how did you find this girl?"

 

"She," he said as he looked at Hyunbum with a smile, "she was singing and rapping to Shinhwas song Wild Eyes one day and I just happened to hear it." Then Junjin's manager stepped forward and announced that the conference was over.

 

Later that day her teaser photos were released on JTBC's home-page.

 

tumblr_mn4csvG7xq1s69456o4_500.jpgtumblr_mn4csvG7xq1s69456o7_500.jpg

 

 

The first member of SHINHWA's girl group was revealed earlier today! Here's her information!

 

Name: Kim Hyunbum

 

Stage name: Allenie

 

Age: 19

 

Birthdate: 14/02/94

 

Possition: Lead Rapper, vocalist, lead dancer

 

Earlier works: Has acted in TEEN TOP's "Crazy" and "Miss Right". She has also acted in U-KISS's "Standing Still". She was also acting in VIXX's music videos for "Rock Ur Body" and their newest "HYDE". She was also a backround dancer for Shinhwa during "Venus".

 

Shinhwa revealed Allenie as the first member who will join this new nameless girl group! She both look and sound very promising and she with the rest of the girls chosen will be blowing the charts as soon as they debut! We will all look forward to see the rest of the girls who will debut with Allenie.

 

"Appa! Look, they put it up~!" Allenie exclaimed beside Junjin as they saw the article.

 

"Yep, now it's five more to go," he said and kissed the top of her head as Allenie smiled at the screen, thinking of her "sisters".

 


 

First member revealed~! Yesh, dish be mai character^^ Hope you find her amusing :)

Also! Thank you for all of you who already have applied for this, but if you want spread the word! I'm still open for more applicants^^

And I can't help but feel a little sorry for our dear Dongwan... he doesn't have girl yet...

Here's a little poll I have for you: