.~* SangYoshin On Shinhwa Broadcast! [Part 2] *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"You know what?" Ching said as they were looking for the meercats at the zoo.

 

"No, what?" asked Hyesung.

 

"I think Allenie lied to us," she replied as if she was talking about the weather. The others looked shocked at that revelation. "I mean," she continued to explain, "I've seen posters of the Madagascar movies, and I've never seen a meercat."

 

"Then how about we ask someone?" Rhae asked and went to look for someone. Dongwan went with her to make sure that she was alright. Dongwan knew that Rhae was capable of taking care of herself, but something told him to go with her. As Rhae was looking around she didn't notice one of the cars (you know, one of the cars that drives around in zoo's.). She didn't notice that it was out of controll and was steering towards her, Dongwan noticed.

 

"Rhae!" he shouted and ran towards her, Rhae turned and saw the car zooming in on her, she froze. Dongwan ran and pushed her out of the way. When they hit the ground they found themselves in an awkward position. Dongwan was above her while she laied on the ground, their legs tangled into one another. Rhae was blushing madly while Dongwan had butterflies in his stomach for some reason, but he stood up fast. The butterflies was still there and he helped Rhae up.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked her, his face mirroring the concern in his voice. Rhae unable to speak, afraid for her voice betraying her, nodded her head. Dongwan sighed in relief and told her that he would look for someone to ask. They found someone and got the answer: Melman is a giraffe. They asked more people to be sure and everyone said the same. The cameramen confirmed "giraffe" as the right answer. When they got back to the group they went to look for the giraffes.

 

Meanwhile Allenie's group have gotten a head start and were on the way to the next destination. They had already found the clownfish and taken pictures with it. Now the hint was: 'What makes these tracks?', there was a picture of some tracks in the sand. They pondered about it in the car when Junjin took the picture and examined it.

 

"Doesn't this remind you of something?" he asked and showed the picture to Minwoo. Minwoo nodded his head and looked at it. Jane had thought hard about what it could be, she had an idea, but she wasn't sure if it was right. If it was wrong that would cost time and the other team might catch up to them.

 

"I think it's snake tracks," she finally said. Andy looked at her with scared eyes. Jane glanced at him and smirked, she knew about his fear of reptiles and she had so much fun watching the episode of Shinhwa Broadcast where they were learning about snakes. She had never seen him so afraid of something. She has found it as her mission to bother Andy about that. The camera man said that snakes were the right answer and Andy started to panic. Jane and Hyun started laughing at him while Allenie just smiled and shook her head.

 

They went back to the zoo and they saw Hyesung's group taking a picture with the giraffe. Junjin draged Minwoo with him to photo-bomb the group, they got mad and Hyesung and Eric started chasing them around. Roses got impatient and yelled at them to hurry and get the picture done with. Allenie draged Junjin and Minwoo back to her own group and they went to find the snakes. When they found them Andy was at a five meter distance away from them, he was completely rigid. They didn't know what to do. Everyone had to be in the picture with the snake and Allenie didn't feel like forcing Andy. She herself had a HUGE fear of spiders, so she could understand him somewhat.Andy approached them and placed himself at the end of the snake and held it. The others smiled and they took out the camera. The next animal was a tricky one but they managed to figure it out.

 

By now the game had used 5 hours of 6 and both teams were even, so this would be the last animal. The group who finished first would win the prize, and the group who came in last would be punished. The hint for the animal was this: 'What is black and white and _____?' They were in their cars and pondered about what it could be. Then they got to hear that the groups had to find their own black and white animal. Hyesung's group chose the easy one: zebra, while Allenie's group chose pandas. Simply because Allenie said "Pandas!" as fast as she was done with reading the hint. Pandas is Allenie's favorite animal along with dogs.

 

While they were driving the PD contacted Allenie's group and said that one of the phones were ringing, but they didn't know who the phone belonged to. He said that the ringtone was a B2ST song. And Dongwoon was the caller, but it had to wait until they were done recording. Turns out it was Hyun's phone.

 

Allenie's group found their panda first. They were even allowed to play with the panda cubs, Junjin thought it was cute to watch them all and decided to film them instead of taking a picture. He found the camera and filmed them as they played. They forgot the time for a moment until Minwoo said they had to get moving back to the studio. Hyesung's group had a hard time getting the zebras to stand still! Just for a few seconds. But the zebras were stubborn and they ran around. Eric said it looked like they were taunting them, making them believe that they would stand still then run away...

 

To say they were getting frustrated was the understatement of the century! Roses had to calm down Hyesung from rampaging. While the others shook their heads. During the comotion Ching noticed the zebras were standing still, she took out the camera and positioned it so that everyone was showing and *snap* the picture was taken. Hyesung stopped throwing a fit and saw that Ching was looking at the photo, giggling slightly. In the photo was Hyesung running his hand through his hair in frustration, Roses trying to calm him down, Dongwan and Rhae were watching them smiling and laughing at them. And then, when Ching went to stand in front of the camera, Eric surprised her by hugging her from behind and placing his head on her shoulder. He was smiling at the camera while Ching looked shocked, eyes wide, mouth open and a HUGE blush adorning her cheeks. She got the others to verify the picture and then they were on the way back to the studio.

 

When they got there they got a huge shock...

 

The other group had won! Allenie, Junjin, Minwoo, Hyun, Jane and Andy... They thought they would win, for sure, but... Well it wasn't anything they could do about it now. The PD gathered everyone to announce the prize and the punishment. 

 

"Congratulations to Allenie's group for winning the animal hunt!" he started. "The prize is... a dinner at N Seoul Tower for two, each! Meaning that one of you can invite a friend, or boyfriend out to eat. JTBC will pay for everything," he said refering to Hyun and Allenie, since they both had boyfriends. Allenie's group were cheering while Hyesung's group was sulking. "The punishment today wil be... string pulling!" The Shinhwa members cringed, they remembered when they had to do it. "You'll put on this hat and one from Allenie's team will pull the string, but here is the catch. Allenie's team will decide on how many pulls each of you will get."

 

Minwoo assembled the group and they discussed. They discussed for a while and they came up to a conclusion. Allenie stepped forward and told them: "What we have decided is this: Hyesung will get 5 pulls. Dongwan-sshi and Eric-sshi will have 4 pulls. Roses-unnie, Rhae-unnie and Ching unnie will have 1 pull," she finished.

 

"Why do I have 5 while the others have 4 or one?" Hyesung asked.

 

"Because, as Minwoo said: 'Hyesungie was to confident that he would win'," she finished.

 

"I didn't say that!" Minwoo exclaimed. "You said that!" He finished pointing and accusing finger at her.

 

"Oops," she said covering , "yeah, that's right. Mianhae Minwoo-sshi!" She bowed as a sorry to Minwoo.

 

"Are you really sorry for blaming Minwoo?" asked Eric with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Nope!" She said as she wore a huge grin.

 

"She's evil," Minwoo suddered while the others lauged.

 

"She may look innocent and cute," Rhae said, "but if you know her like we do," she said refering to SangYoshin, "you'll know she can be anything but innocent and cute." After she said that Allenie had the most innocent expression on and added: "I don't know what you're talking about unnie~." The other laughed again, even the staff laughed at her. "Anyway," she said. "Let's start the punishments! We decided to have Junjin-appa giving the punishments."

 

"Wait," Eric said, "I'll take Ching's punishment," he finished. Ching looked surprised but she was incredibly touched. Allenie thought about it and allowed it.

 

"I'll also take Rhae's punishment," Dongwan said and smiled at Rhae. Rhae blushed and was just as touched as Ching was. Hyesung sighed, he said he would Roses punishment too. Since Eric and Dongwan took their girls' punishment, he had to too. Or else he would look bad and he would never hear the end of it from both Roses and Shinhwa. They all had big laughes as they watches Junjin performing the punisments on his band members.

 

When they were done Hyun and Allenie talked about how they could have a double date the next day, taking the prize to good use. It would be fun to be four and they were all good friends too. Then Hyun remembered that Dongwoon had tried to reach her earlier and called Dongwoon back to see what he wanted.

 

"Yoboseyo Dongwoonnie?"

 

"Hyunnie~" he responded with aegyo.

 

"What was it you wanted?" Hyun asked with a laugh.

 

"I was wondering if you know of someone who would like to act in a dark themed music video?"

 

"Oh," she wondered, "I think Allenie would like that. She likes the dark themes. You know, she acted in VIXX's On and On and Hyde, those were pretty dark," she answered.

 

"Great!" He sounded on the phone. "Can I talk to her?" Hyun said sure and handed the phone to Allenie as she put on the seatbelt.

 

"Dongwoon-oppa?" she asked

 

"Hey!" he said, "I was wondering if you would like to film for our new music video 'Shadow'?" he asked. Allenie said sure and he said that they would pic her up tomorrow to film. SangYoshin wanted to come with and they were allowed. They didn't have any other schedule the next day anyway.

 

"By the way, Dongwoonnie," Hyun said as she got the phone back, "can I have a word with Hyunseung?" Dongwoon said sure and handed the phone to his hyung.

 

"Hyunnie-ah, uwazzu eup?" he asked, trying to speak 'cool' English, only to sound like a complete dork.

 

"Don't do that," Hyun said, "it doesn't suit you," she laughed and Hyunseung laughed with her. "I was wondering if you would go on a double date with me and Allenie and N to the Namsan Tower? Me and Allenie won a free dinner there in a game so..." she trailed off.

 

"Yeah, sure!" he sounded extatic. "We haven't been on any dates lately because of your promoting. It would be fun to have four too," they talked some more and Allenie had completely forgotten to call N about the dinner at Namsan Tower and hurried to call him

 

"Hakyeon-oppa!" she said when N picked up the phone.

 

"Gongju~" he said, "What are you up to cutie~?"

 

"We just finished filming for Shinhwa Broadcast, with Shinhwa of course."

 

"Ah okay, I can't wait to see it," they both laughed.

 

"Oppa, I was wondering if you would go with me on a date tomorrow at Namsan Tower?" she asked.

 

"Sure!" he said. "What's the occation?" he asked.

 

"Oh nothing, I just won a dinner at Namsan tower and me an Hyun-unnie talk about having a double date. So it would be me, you, Hyun-unnie and Hyunseung-oppa."

 

"Sure, I can't wait," he said.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow then oppa. Good night," she kissed through the phone.

 

"Sleep tight, Gongju," and they hung up. After that Hyun and Allenie talked more about the date.

 

"I wish I had a boyfriend already..." sounded Roses at the back. The others laughed at her and they reached the dorm. They were pretty tired after filming the whole day and were all ready to have a good nap.

 


 

Hello girls!! So the winners were Allenie's team!!

 

Yaay!!!! *throws confetti to everyone*

 

I tried to put in some Dongwan/Rhae and Eric/Ching fluff, I hope you liked it :D

 

Also some facts here about N Seoul Tower (I have done research, I like to be thorough when I write):
N Seoul Tower is also called Namsan Tower, it's mostly known as the place where couples go and hang lock
s there with wishes they have for the future. I personally want to go there when I get a boyriend (I hope he's gonna be Korean x3 Me and my hopeless dreams...).

I've also done some research about how much it'll cost for six people to go there, taking that 5 of them are above 18 and Jane is still 17 it would be around 1,351 in Norwegian Kroner (NOK), since I'm Norwegian xD

Then if you multiply 1,351 with 6 you have 8,106 in American Dollars (USD). I saw that one of you was from Hong Kong, so I did some more math and found out that the value of 1 NOK in Hong Kong is 0,77 HKD. Which then means that the dinner would be 1,040 in KHD. (Sorry, I have no idea where the rest of you live...)

 

I've probably bored you know xD I'm sorry.... But one more thing: You remember the VIXX fanfic I talked about in chapter nine??

 

Well, I put it up! 
tumblr_mmx5bkehg21r2xdbio1_500.png
 

Come on!! Click on Ravi~ I knooow you want to^^ (If you click on him, it'll take you to the fanfic^^)

BTW, N said "Gongju" earlier to Allenie, "Gongju" means "Princess" to those who didn't know.

 

I won't bore you anymore, so until next time^^

 

Ta-tah *waves*