.~* Sixth Member Revealed & Debut Date *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"Hyun-unnie, how about we do this?" Allenie asked as she showed Hyun some dance moves. Since Hyun and Allenie are the main and lead dancers of SangYoshin, Shinhwa said they were free to do as they pleased with the choreography for their debut single.

 

"Daebak Allenie-ah, that works perfectly!" Hyun said as she ruffled Allenies hair.

 

"How does it go unnies?" asked Jane as she arrived in their practice room. In Shinhwa's building the girls had a floor all to themselves where they could practice, relax or just have fun.

 

"It's going well, but we still have to finish the last half of the choreography..." answered Allenie.

 

"Don't worry unnie," Jane said as she patted Allenie's shoulder, "I'm sure it'll be awesome," she finished with her signature smirk.

 

"Can we see how far you've gotten?" asked Rhae as the other three girls entered the practice room. Hyun nodded her head as Allenie started the music. When they were finished the other girls claped.

 

"So.. what do you think?" asked Hyun.

 

"It look amazing," said Roses and the others nodded, "but what you've worked on are they only the parts where everyone dances the same, right?"

 

"Yes it is," answered Hyun. "You see, we wanted to complete those parts first and then do the solo ones," finished Allenie.

 

"Ah I see," said the leader "then we'll leave you two to it. I have to meet with Shinhwa today," she finished with a smile and a wave of her hand as she left. She got the the elevator and went to their office in the highest floor. When she arrived she knocked and went inside. She saw a free seat and sat down.

 

"You already know why you're here, right?" asked Andy.

 

"Yeah I know," she replied with a nod of her head, her pokerface in place.

 

"Then, your photoshoot will be today in the afternoon and the press conferance will be tonight," said Junjin. She nodded her head, a sign she got it.

 

"We'll get someone to pick you up from the dorm to the photoshoot set later today," said Eric with a smile, "go and tell the other girls that you all can go home and rest," he finished.

 

"Okay, bye," she said with a bow and left the room.

 

"Hey girls," she said as the reached the practice room, "Shinhwa said we coul-" she didn't manage to finish seeing as she had to hold her hand over to stiffle a laugh. SangYoshin is a close knitted group of girls, but of course, they have someone there whom they are closer to than the others. That was what Ching thought as she saw her girls laying scattered on the floor sleeping with their own "couple" if it could be said like that. In a corner was Hyun and Allenie sleeping. Hyun was sitting as Allenie had her head in Hyun's lap and Hyuns hand on Allenies head.  Rhae and Roses were in the middle of the room back-to-back. Jane was the only one awake and plying a game on her phone when Ching walked in.

 

"Unnie, how did it go?" she asked as Ching sat down beside her.

 

"It went fine, but everything will be done today. I'm going to sleep all day tomorrow..." she said as she scratched her head.

 

"Well, now we have to wake up the rest of the unnies," Jane said as she stood up to wake the others. The four asleep complained about being woken up, but when they got to hear that they could go home, they were happy. They could continue to sleep when they got home. 

 

And that's what they did, when they stepped inside their dorm they went to their own beds and fell asleep. Everyone exept from Ching, so she sat down by their piano in their music room and played. The music room was soundproof, so she wasn't afraid if the other members would wake up. When her phone called she got up and went out to see Eric had picked her up for the photoshoot. She smiled at him as she got in the passenger seat. Eric informed her that the photoshoot session would take some time, since they had to choose two pictures to be shown as teasers. Then the press conferance, would start almost right after and would last a while, since the other girls would come at the end and have one for themselves where the press could ask about anything they may be curious of.

 

The photoshoot went smoothly and they had just arrived for the press conferance. Ching saw that behind all the press, the rest of her girls were there already and waving to her. The other Shinhwa members were there too and smiled at her. She nodded her head in their direction with a small smile showing at the corner of her lips.

 

"I would like to welcome all of you to this special press conferance," said Eric as he bowed slightly.

 

"Special? Why is it special?" asked a reporter.

 

"It is special, becuse after you have interviewed my trainee. The other members of SangYoshin will be able to be interviewed a second time," Eric answered.

 

"Then we would like to ask your trainee out. Who are you girl?"

 

"My name is Lee Ching, but I also use Lee Yoon Ching. I'm half Chinese and half Korean," Ching said and rose up to bow in greeting.

 

"Ah, I would like to ask you if you also have relatives in the music industry? I have noticed that the other five have either one or two."

 

"Ah yes, I have," she answered shortly and Eric chuckled softly beside her.

 

"Do you mind telling us?"

 

"Well, Sunny of SNSD is my older sister, and my older cousin is also a celebrity," she answered and glanced at Minwoo, he nodded his head with a smile, "my older cousin is Lee Minwoo of Shinhwa," she finished. A few gasps could be heard in the crowd, and Ching feared she shouldn't have told the press about Minwoo.

 

"Then did you get into Shinwa Company because of your relationship with Minwoo-sshi?"

 

"No, she didn't" Eric answered fast and sternly. "I found her my self without Minwoo. I was on youtube in my sparetime and saw that she had posted a few videos of her rapping and playing piano and found her interesting. I was looking for her myself when Minwoo found out and told me that she was his cousin, and that she was hoping to become an artist. He only helped me to find her. She already proved her worth with the videos I saw of her."

 

"My apologizes. I guess since Eric-sshi is your mentor, that you have the same position as him in your group?"

 

"Yes that's right, I'm the leader and main rapper of SangYoshin."

 

"Now the question everyone have been waiting for, when is the debut date?"

 

"That will be answered when the rest of my group arrives," she answered.

 

"Well, that will be enough for now, we'll take a short break and we will continue with the rest of SangYoshin," said Eric as he stood up and guided Ching to the others. 

 

"Unnie~ you did so well!" Allenie said as she crashed with Ching in a hug.

 

"Yeah, unnie, you didn't seem nervous at all," said Roses and patted Ching on her shoulder.

 

"Thanks girls," she said with a rare smile and the rest of them came and made a huge bear-hug. In the back Shinhwa was standing and talking amongst themselves.

 

"Seems like it was just yesterday we took in these girls," said Junjin as he smiled the the girls.

 

"Yeah, time flies by so fast," said Andy with a nod of his head.

 

"How do you think they'll do?" asked Dongwan.

 

"Well, seeing as who they have been training with they'll be fine," said Minwoo. The others nodded their head in agreement. Eric looked at his watch and signaled everyone that it was time to take place at the podium again. The girls found their seats while their mentors stood behind their own trainees. The layout was like this: Roses, Hyesung - Rhae, Dongwan - Allenie, Junjin - Hyun, Minwoo - Jane, Andy - Ching, Eric.

 

"I have a question for Rhae. Where did Dongwan-sshi find you, before you became his trainee?"

 

"Actually, I worked in a bar as a singer there. Dongwan-oppa was there one night and heard me singing. He said that he would like to train me to be a singer, and here I am," she finished with a smile.

 

"And now a question for Allenie. Why did you choose "Allenie" as a stagename?"

 

"Well, by oldest brother Hyungjun decided it. Hyungjun-oppa said that if I were to become a singer in the future, that I would have to use it. He said that since Kibum-oppa's English name is Allen Kim, that I could have a "girl version" of that name. So therefore "Allenie", and I'm not planing to change that," she said with a huge grin as she though of her brothers.

 

"A question for Hyun. Is it true what I heard, have you been acting in 4Minutes' music videos?"

 

"Yes I have. As CUBE's CEO said, I have more acting abilities tham my sister Hyuna. So he wanted me to act in their music videos, since Hyuna couldn't."

 

"A question for Jane. Did you train anywhere else before you started to train under Andy-sshi and Shinhwa?"

 

"No, but my aunt Lee Hyori, had taught me about music before Andy-oppa found me with her on a music show."

 

"Roses, a question for you. How was it, training with Hyesung-sshi?"

 

"It was alright, but I would slack off sometimes if I trained for long periods of time. And if I did good in training, Hyesung-appa would treat me to either lunch or dinner, depending when we would finish off."

 

"My question is for Ching. Do you have anyone in sight? Like someone you have a crush on or something?"

 

"Ah, I-um..." she looked unsurely at the other members of SangYoshin they smiled and nodded their heads. "Y-yeah, I do. But I won't say his name."

 

"Alright, one last question, when will the debut date be?"

 

"It will be on the 1st of July, so in about two weeks," said Ching.

 

"That would be all for today, thank you SangYoshin, Shinhwa," the girls stood up and bowed with Shinhwa and made their way to their car. Right away the girls fell asleep on the ride home.

 

The next morning Allenie and Ching were making breakfast, they were the chefs of the group and the kitchen was their place. No one was allowed there while they were making the food. Hyun and Jane were watching TV, Rhae was doing her morning yoga and Roses was checking out JTBC's homepage when she found Ching's teaser images.

 

"Unnies and dongsaengs our leader's teaser photos are here!" when she finished that the girls rushed to the computer.

 

Finally, the leader of SangYoshin has been revealed!!

 

SNSD-Yuri-I-Got-a-Boy-Teaser-2.jpgSNSD+Yuri+I+Got+A+Boy+Photobook+18.jpg

 

Yesterday the leader and main rapper of SangYoshin was revealed!! Here's her info!

 

Name: Lee Ching(Chinese name) / Lee Yoon Ching(Korean name)

 

Stagename: Ching

 

Age: 22

 

Birthdate: 5/3/91

 

Position: Leader and Main Rapper

 

Ching is the younger sister of SNSD's Sunny and Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo's cousin! Wow! And she's Eric's trainee, we can expect a lot of great things from her as well. Now that all the members of SangYoshin have been revealed, their debut date have been set too, it's on 1st of July. And people can't wait to see their performance. We have also gotten a video of Ching when she was a trainee and rapping. She's definitively something!! Check it out bellow!

 

 

 

 

Well, now that every member and the debut date have been revealed, all we have to do now is wait for them to make their debut!! Hwaiting SangYoshin!!

 

"Now, all of us have been through it," Rhae said with a smile.

 

"Yeah, I can't wait!" said Allenie as she and Ching made their way back to the kitchen.

 

"Hehe, two weeks huh?" said Jane with a smirk and went back to watching TV with Hyun. Rhae went back to her yoga. And when they heard that it was time to eat they went and have breakfast. All of them, with their debut in their minds.

 

 


All the members have been chosen!!! Yaaayyy!!!! And congratz to Ching for making it into our group! :D

Uwa, it's only two weeks left now, what do you gus feel about that?? Well, I'm kind fo nervous and I can't wait^^

Now I was just wondering what would you guys like for the girls to do? Some kind of variety show, or youtube show, like "VIXX TV"? What do you think? Well anyway, it's like almost 4am here in the morning. I'm sorry I couldn't update on Wednesday like I promised, but I finished it now :D

Also I was wondering if any on you are good with photoshop or knows someone who is? You see I would like for SangYoshin to have their own poster. So if someone knows, PM me and I'll send you all the idols used for appearences here^^

Well, now I'm off to bed, Good Night!!