.~* Dinner Dates and "The RhaeDongMin scandal?!" *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"I can't wait, unnie!" Allenie said as she and Hyun walked to the Namsan Tower to meet with their boys for their dates. Hyun smiled and squealed as she thought of Hyunseung, this was gonna be an awesome date! When the two arrived at the Namsan Tower, Hakyeon and Hyunseung were already there, waiting for them. Allenie smiled and ran to Hakyeon, she tripped at the last step, but with Hakyeons fast reflexes he caught her right away. Hyun and Hyunseung laughed at them and the four made their way to the top floor.

 

When they were seated the couple sat opposite of each other; Hyun sat opposite of Hyunseung, beside him was Hakyeon and opposite Hakyeon was Allenie. They ordered their food and talked. Hyunseung and Hakyeon congratulated them for debuting and the girls congratulated them for "Shadow" and "대다나다너 (G.R.8.U)". But what the girls didn't know was that Junjin and Minwoo had followed them there, they knew they were safe with their boyfriends, but neither of them could help their father instincts from kicking in. So they had taken their free dinner alone with each other.

 

On the other hand Jane and Andy had gone to the company building, they were discussing about SangYoshin's comeback this September, the date is unknown but they were discussing about the comeback song. Meanwhile Hyesung and Roses were in Shinhwas building training Roses vocals. Eric had taken Ching out on a car ride, just to drive around in Seoul and enjoy themselves. They stopped the car and they walked through the streets and looked at the different stalls. They ordered food from one of the stall and ate. Eric even fedd Ching, she was about to explode becuse of the huge blush that adored her cheeks. Eric smiled at her and led her back to the car, his hand uncontiously grabing a hold of her own. It amazed him how her small hand seemed to fit perfectly in his own big hand.

 

During all of this Rhae had been at home watching TV and relaxing when her phone suddenly called. She looked at the caller ID and, apparently Dongwan was the one calling.

 

"Yoboseyo, oppa?" Rhae answered the phone.

 

"Rhae-ah, do you want to meet me at Vincci hotel's restautant to eat there?"

 

"Wh-what? Yeah s-sure."

 

"Great! Then meet me there in an hour?"

 

"Y-yeah I'll meet you there."

 

"See you then Rhae."

 

"See you then oppa," and they hung up on each other and Rhae went to get ready for the dinner.

 

Rhae had arrived at the hotel and were waiting outside for Dongwan to show up. But at the other side of the street, another girl was watching Rhae. The girl smirked and walked across the street, towards her.

 

"Well, well" said the girl and Rhae froze as the girl approached, "lookie who's standing here and waiting for noone," she finished with a smirk and a glare towards Rhae. Rhae sighed.

 

"What do you want Hyomin?" Yes, the girl is none other than Hyomin of T-ARA.

 

"I'm only wondering what you are doing here of all places?" she asked with mocking curiosity.

 

"I," Rhae started, "I'm waiting for someone."

 

"It wouldn't be Dongwan-sshi would it?" Hyomin asked, she noticed how Rhae blushed and looked away from Hyomin. "So it is him," she said, "sorry to break it to you, but he already left." Rhae froze and stared wide eyed at her rival. "It's true, I saw him myself, your choice if you believe me or not," she finished. 'Should I believe her... or not?' Rhae thought.

 

"D-did you see where he went?" she finally asked.

 

"Mhm, he went to the company building, I heard him say it was something urgent," she finished.

 

"Ah, ok..." she said. Rhae never even noticed the evil look on Hyomin's face. 'I guess I'll go to the company building,' Rhae thought and made her way to the building.

 

"Rhae?!" Dongwan just arrived the the restaurant and didn't see her leave. Hyomin saw Dongwan and decided to tell him that Rhae just left.

 

"Oh! Dongwan-sshi!" Hyomin said with a huge smile on her face, Dongwan was shocked to see her there.

 

"Hyomin-sshi, what are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"Oh I'm just out on a stroll," she said, "and I'm starting to get hungry..." Dongwan started to think, 'Why isn't Rhae here yet, she isn't one to break promises..' Dongwan sighed at that thought and invited Hyomin to eat with him at the restaurant. You know, to be a good sunbae. Hyomin said yes and they went in and satt at an available table.

 

While this happened Rhae had reached the company building and went to look for Dongwan. When she left his office, after looking for him there, she ran into Jane in the corridor.

 

"Jane-ah?"

 

"Unnie," Jane smiled, "what's up?"

 

"Have you seen Dongwan-oppa come in here?" Jane looked confused at Rhae for a moment.

 

"Oh, Dongwan-sshi left just a few minutes ago, why?" Rhae was shocked. How could she believe Hyomin's words?! Rhae felt a hand touch her shoulder and looked up to see Jane. "What's going on?" she asked.

 

"I was," Rhae started, "I was supposed to meet Dongwan-oppa at a restaurant tonight..." she trailed off. Jane understood. "Hey, you're coming with me!" Rhae said and draged the maknae out of the building, ignoring Jane's words of protests. When they arrived at the restsurant, they were both shocked. Dongwan and Hyomin were eating together. Rhae could feel tears threatening to spill, so she turned around and started walking back towards SangYoshin's dorm. Jane was looking at Rhae's back as she walked away and turned towards the window one last time and she made eyecontact with Hyomin. Hyomin smirked at Jane, and she glared right back. Jane found her phone and called the rest of the members for a group call.

 

"Unnies?" she asked as they picked up.

 

"Ah, Jane, what's up?" asked Roses.

 

"Something NOT good..." Jane answered.

 

"What's going on?" Ching asked. Jane sighed.

 

"Rhae was supposed to have a date with Dongwan-sshi tonight."

 

"What, really?!" asked Allenie.

 

"Yes, but..."

 

"Oh, no... Jane what's going on?" asked Hyun, her "appa" side starting to show.

 

"Hyomin, she tricked Rhae and she's now on Rhae's supposedly date with Dongwan-sshi!"

 

"That little-" Allenie was cut off by Hyun covering , she had forgotten she was still in public.

 

"Yes Allenie-unnie..." Jane said and sighed.

 

"Let's all meet up at the dorm first of all," Ching said, her leader tone leading to no objections, "I know you Hyun and Allenie are on your dates now, but..."

 

"It's alright unnie, we'll be at the dorm as soon as we can," Hyun said and hung up. Allenie hung up too and said a quick "see you". Ching also hung up. Jane made her way towards the dorm.

 

Meanwhile all of this happened, Dongwan couldn't help the feeling that something was wrong. He just didn't understand what! And it was bothering him to the bone. 'Why didn't Rhae show up?'

 

"What's bothering you Dongwan-sshi?"

 

"Rhae... why didn't she show up?" Hyomin looked out the window to see that both Rhae and Jane was gone and smirked, but it quickly dissapeared and turned into a concerned expression.

 

"Dongwan-sshi, honestly..." she started, "I met with Rhae-sshi before you came here," Dongwan was surprised to hear that. "I asked her what she was doing here and she said; 'I'm here to tell someone off,' but she couldn't say it herself so she asked me to." Dongwan was even more confused with this. "So, here goes," she took in a breath, "Dongwan-sshi, Rhae-sshi doesn't love you," Dongwan frowned as a thoughtfull expression appeared on his face. "She was just using you to get popular," she finished. Dongwan chuckled.

 

"Rhae would never even think about hurting a fly even," he said with a glare directed at Hyomin, her lips made a thin line. "Rhae isn't the kind of girl who would use other people like that to gain anything," he finished and reached for his phone.

 

Meanwhile at the dorm SangYoshin had a group meeting to discuss about Hyomin. They knew Dongwan was not at fault for this incident and it wouldn't be fair if they were angry at him. They were also talking about how they could get revenge for their sister. Then a phone called, it was Rhae's phone, she picked it up without seeing the caller ID.

 

"Yoboseyo?" she asked.

 

"Hello, Rhae?" Rhae's eyes widened and looked at the others in the group. Roses mentioned for her to put the phone on speaker.

 

"Yes, Dongwan-oppa?" she asked.

 

"I'm sorry we didn't get to meet at the resturant, but..." he trailed off a little, "but what do you say we go to the bar where we first met?" Rhae was adorning a huge smile on her face and Ching nodded her head, a signal she should go.

 

"Yes! I'll meet you there oppa," she finished with a smile and hung up. She was jumping around in happiness and hurried out of the door. The rest of the girls laughed at her antics.

 

"I think," Allenie said, "we sould do something about Hyomin," she finished with a serious face. The other girl nodded their heads and they made up a plan. Meanwhile Rhae had arrived at the bar and saw Dongwan there already. She smiled and went up to him, he smiled at her too. He took her hand and led her into the bar. There wasn't a soul there either, Dongwan had rented the bar for that night, but Rhae didn't need to know that. He led her towards a piano in one of the back rooms.

 

Once there they didn't say anything to each other, they both understood the silence that streched over them and didn't want to break it. Then Dongwan sat down and started playing. It was s song Rhae knew all to well: Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. When the mid-part of the song started, Rhae sang with Dongwan. Their voices filled the room and they smiled at each other as they sang their duet. When the song finished Dongwan moved closer to Rhae. He was so close to her face and she could feel her heartbeat go faster and faster. She was almost sure he could hear it too. 'I-is he going to kiss me?!' she thought, but he just wiped her lips with his thumb. Since it was dirt there. Rhae felt her cheeks redden and looked to the side. They both laughed at their stupidity and went out to eat.

 

But with all happiness, comes bad things. Ever since Dongwan left the company building, there has been a paparazzi following him that night. The paparazzi followed him to the restaurant at the hotel, he took notes of Dongwan and Hyomins conversation, he also took pictures of them. Then he followed Dongwan to the bar when he met Rhae, he even went as far as to follow them in. All the while taking notes and pictures. He had planed the headlines for the next day.

 

"Shinhwa's Dongwan: Two-timing T-ARA's Hyomin and SangYoshin's Rhae?!"

 

"Oh, no..." Hyun said as she looked at the headlines the next day. "Girls! We have a problem," she finished and the girls assembled around her and looked at the article. They saw pictures of Dongwan with Hyomin at the restaurant and pictures of him with Rhae. They looked at each other and glanced at Rhae with worried eyes. Rhae said she didn't feel well and went to her room. The girls sighed and glared hatefully at Hyomin and the picture of the journalist who wrote this stupid article.

 


 

Hello girls!!! I'm so sorry for not updating, but I was on a hiatus for two weeks since I was on a vacation to Tunisia and school started prectically a few days after I came home. And it's been pretty hectic here lately.... I am last year in high school and we are setting up a drama performance of Peer Gynt by Henrik Ibsen, maybe some of you know him??

 

Anyway, here's a long chapeter to make up for my absense :D

 

Also this chapter is dedicated to dongwanie, I hope you liked it :D

 

Also I'm plannig to make another applyfic, but this time with INFINITE, and it's a "We Got Married" one :) I've seen a lot of those and I want to do something like that myself, the idea is really applying to me^^ So if I decide to make one, would you girls apply??

 

P.S. I'm still open for more "scandals" it people ar interested, just send me a PM with what you want to happen to your character,
until next time, see you~