.~* SangYoshin's Debut Stage *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"Alright girls! You're up in 30 minutes!" said one of the staff members as he entered their waiting room, they all replied with either a "ne~" or nods with their heads. They were getting their finishing touches on their make up when Shinhwa walked in, together with a few other guys. Those were  Allenie's and Hyun's boyfriends.

 

"Hakyeon-oppa!" Allenie exclaimed as she saw the red head enter the room, she ran up to him and hugged him. Hakyeon laughed and kissed the top of her head with a smile. Hakyeon was dressed in his white outfit for their VIXX's "Hyde" performance.

 

"Oppa," said Hyun as Hyunseung hugged her from the side as he sat on the couch.

 

"Today you will perform after EXO, and since we will perform before them we won't be able to guide you to the stage," started Eric. "So N and Hyunseung will show you the way when it's time," he finished.

 

"Then, we'll leave you for now and see you after the performance," Dongwan said Shinhwa made their way out the door and waved to the girls. After waiting another five minutes, Allenie fell asleep on N's shoulder as he chatted with Hyunseung and Hyun was talking to her sister on the phone. Ching was playing on her phone, Rhae and Roses were playing Rock-scissors-paper to kill time and Jane was also sleeping in a chair. When it was time to go, the most nervous one was Allenie, Ching noticed walked to her on the way to the stage.

 

"What's wrong?" she asked.

 

"I don't know... I'm so nervous unnie..." Allenie said as the played with her fingers.

 

"You don't gave anything to be nervous about," Ching replied with a ghost of a smile on her lips. Allenie smiled back and pulled the leader in a hug.

 

"Hey, I want to join too!" said jane and joined in on the hug, soon all the other members also joined in on the hug. N and Hyunseung had to get back to their own groups and left them with a 'Hwaiting!'. Before they went on stage they said their group-cheer: "우리는 상승 요산이다! 파이팅!" (We are the Rising Goddesses! Hwaiting!). As they got to the stage they were overwelmed at all the fans who had gathered and chanted their fan-chants, and the lights blinded them for a second, but they found their places, and the music started.

 

The feeling they all had on stage, it couldn't be described with words. They had all trained for many years to be on stage and now they were, they felt like they could do anything, they fale that they could fly. The debut stage couldn't have been better, no mistakes were made, no accidents and most of all they had fun.

 

After the performance Shinhwa took them all out to eat as a congratulatory dinner, for their debut. When they were done and on the way back to the dorm, over half of the girls had fallen asleep. They had had enough exitement for that day.

 

This was how their debut stage was and looked like.

 

 

 

 

 


 

I'm soooo sorry, you have no IDEA! I'm friggin' SIX DAYS LAAATE!!! I completely understand if you hate me (I hate myself for this...), but I have been with a friend for the whole week, we don't see each other often since she lives in a foster home far away....

 

I'm also sorry that this is chapter is sooo short, i have a mild case of the most hated writers block. I don't have a lot of ideas so it would help me a lot if you guys could come up with ideas of what you want the girls to do from now and onwards...

 

Also, here's the breakdown of the lyrics :D